Individual contributor agreement requires current contact information

Jack Bates

Feb 9, 2012, 12:22:14 PM2/9/12
to Android Contributors
I want to contribute a patch to Android, but every time I run "repo
upload" it complains:

ubuntu@domU-12-31-39-15-12-43:~$ repo upload
Upload project packages/apps/Email/ to remote branch master:
branch space ( 1 commit, Thu Feb 9 16:15:57 2012 +0000):
80b9940d Fix SMTP RFC violation for better interoperability
to https://android-review.googlesource.com/ (y/N)? y
Username:
Password:
fatal: remote error:
Individual contributor agreement requires current contact information.

Please review your contact information:

https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/settings/contact

[FAILED] packages/apps/Email/ space (Upload failed)

ubuntu@domU-12-31-39-15-12-43:~$

I visited the page I am told to (https://android-
review.googlesource.com/#/settings/contact) and saved my current
contact information, but "repo upload" continues to complain:
Individual contributor agreement requires current contact information

How can I upload my change to Gerrit?

Conley Owens

Feb 10, 2012, 5:05:20 PM2/10/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
It sounds like you need to agree to the CLA. You should be able to do
that under "settings".

~cco3