update to Android 4.3

Ed Heyl

Aug 22, 2013, 5:02:05 PM8/22/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Today we posted an update to Android 4.3 in AOSP.
  • The first build, JWR66Y and the tag 'android-4.3_r1.1' supports the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 (grouper/tilapia), and Nexus 4.
  • The second build, JSS15Q, and the tag 'android-4.3_r2.2' supports the new Nexus 7 (flo).

The corresponding proprietary binaries are available at https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers and factory images at https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

capnm9

Sep 11, 2013, 7:55:17 AM9/11/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ed,

do you have plans to update the Nexus 7 deb too?
There are now (at least in Europe) hundred thousands of Nexus 7 LTE devices sold and last AOSP update was 7 moths ago.
The factory images and especially an update for the JLS36C build is missing:

vishalm

Sep 23, 2013, 10:37:33 AM9/23/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ed,

I also see a new branch jb-mr2.0.0-release, what is this branch?
Also some new tags android-4.3_r2.3, android-4.3_r3.1

- Vishal

Conley Owens

Sep 23, 2013, 1:38:13 PM9/23/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vishal,

Sorry for the delay but there will be an announcement email sent out
about these by the end of this week. Thanks!

~cco3
> --
> --
>
> ---
> "Android Building" group.
> email to android-buildi...@googlegroups.com.

ruZZ

Sep 27, 2013, 4:06:06 AM9/27/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
<eagerly awaiting>
tnx
:)

vishalm

Oct 10, 2013, 12:24:52 PM10/10/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Conley,

One more question...
Which device is "flo" and which is "deb"?

- Vishal

Glenn Kasten

Oct 10, 2013, 12:32:42 PM10/10/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
At http://www.google.com/nexus/7/ deb are the SKUs with LTE

vishalm

Oct 10, 2013, 12:48:08 PM10/10/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Glenn...

Another question,
What is the difference between "jb-mr2.0.0-release" and "jb-mr2.0-release" branch on trees.

Qiwen Zhao

Oct 10, 2013, 2:50:29 PM10/10/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
"flo" == "razor" == Nexus 7 2013 version w/o LTE
"deb" == "razorg" == Nexus 7 2013 LTE

Qiwen Zhao

Oct 10, 2013, 2:51:42 PM10/10/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
2.0.0 have some changes specific for deb (Nexus 7 LTE)