最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

AdamG

未読、
2012/10/10 11:54:142012/10/10
To: Android Building
Hi,

Will the kernel source be updated to match the new prebuilts in the
4.1.2 source?

Best regards,

Adam

Jean-Baptiste Queru

未読、
2012/10/10 12:35:272012/10/10
To: android-...@googlegroups.com
I'm hoping that the kernel team can take care of that quickly. If not,
I'll give it a shot when my plate clears.

JBQ
> --

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送