New build KRT16O

Conley Owens

Nov 14, 2013, 7:21:45 PM11/14/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
We're making Android 4.4 KitKat available for Nexus 7
(deb/flo/grouper/tilapia), Nexus 4, and Nexus 10. The build (KRT16O)
source code has been pushed to kitkat-release and is tagged as
android-4.4_r1.1.

Additionally, proprietary binaries and factory images are available.
Proprietary binaries: https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers
Factory images: https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

In addition, kitkat will soon be reflected in the master branch.

~cco3

JF Dionne

Nov 15, 2013, 10:35:20 AM11/15/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
drivers and binaries will only work with 4.4_r1.1 ?

Conley Owens

Nov 15, 2013, 4:30:43 PM11/15/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, they have not been tested with any other tag.

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:35 AM, JF Dionne <jeanfra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> drivers and binaries will only work with 4.4_r1.1 ?
>
> --
> --
>
> ---
> "Android Building" group.
> email to android-buildi...@googlegroups.com.

MikeC

Nov 15, 2013, 4:48:50 PM11/15/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Was able to sync 4.4_r1.1 last night, but I can't find equivalent kernel sources for eynos, msm, tegra etc. Can we expect those soon?

Thx!

sk008

Nov 15, 2013, 6:05:52 PM11/15/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
manifest doesn't have grouper-kernel or tegra. where can we download grouper kernel for kit-kat?
also no kit-kat tag or branch in https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/tegra/?

PeterK

Nov 18, 2013, 9:47:58 PM11/18/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I notice the downloads for deb\razorg have changed today (i think flo\razor changed too). The old SHA-1 was 2b749c29ae269074d294786d6ca61bb9b624679b and the new one today is fcfc4c0c0869758faf501879da6242efa50ab3df.

What has changed in the files?

Cheers,

Pete.

PeterK

Nov 18, 2013, 10:17:51 PM11/18/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
To answer my own question, it looks like the file names were corrected and the images remain the same.

Pete.

Conley Owens

Nov 19, 2013, 12:55:53 PM11/19/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
The main difference is that they work now. Unfortunately, several
important files in the nakasi(g) files previously had not been
archived correctly in the tarball (such as the bootloader.bin). In
the razor(g) files, the bootloader and radio were the wrong version.