New binaries for JRO03R

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Sep 25, 2012, 4:57:05 PM9/25/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I've published a full set of proprietary JRO03R binaries at the
usually location https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers

Those binaries work with the android-4.1.1_r6 tagged release and with
the master branch (but not with jb-dev).

Noteworthy changes: for grouper (i.e. Nexus 7), the new binaries
support GPS, and include a high-precision touchscreen firmware.

I've also updated the graphics libraries for PandaBoard, and I've
included the JRO03O factory image for mysid (i.e. VZW Galaxy Nexus).

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Sep 26, 2012, 10:38:03 AM9/26/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
As usual, new devices will be based on the stable kernel version at
the start of each device's development. If you look in kernel/common,
you'll see that we're working on 3.4.

JBQ