repo and change branch

Alexander

Jan 28, 2011, 8:35:04 AM1/28/11
to Android Building
Hi all.
Im using repo and sync with froyo

~/bin/repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git -
b froyo

PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=2.2.1
TARGET_PRODUCT=cyanogen_charm
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=false
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=FRG83

How i can downgrade to 2.1?

If i use ~/bin/repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git
-b cupcake
repo downloading gigabytes of git-repos again.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Jan 28, 2011, 9:37:17 AM1/28/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
In your existing client:

repo init -b android-2.1_r2.1p2
# confirm name/email
repo sync

This'll do the minimum to get you back to 2.1

JBQ

> --

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.