4.0.4 IMM76K and IMM76L are in AOSP

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Jun 7, 2012, 12:48:56 PM6/7/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
For completeness, I've pushed the source code for IMM76K and IMM76L in
AOSP. They're marked as android-4.0.4_r2 and android-4.0.4_r2.1. The
differences from previous versions of 4.0.4 are minimal.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Jun 8, 2012, 9:08:19 AM6/8/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
There are a couple of platform changes, but nothing big enough to
justify incrementing the actual version number.

JBQ

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:31 AM, ggp <gustavo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much. Do these changes affect only to Galaxy Nexus and
> Motorola XOOM?
>
> Best regards.

jdkoreclipse

Jun 10, 2012, 5:22:01 PM6/10/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Was there any changes to any major repoes, such as frameworks_base or launcher?
-jdkoreclipse

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Jun 11, 2012, 10:21:24 AM6/11/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Off-hand, I think the only platform project that had changes was Gallery

JBQ