device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Jul 19, 2012, 4:53:21 PM7/19/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I've pushed the kernel sources for crespo, wingray, tuna and grouper,
as used in JRO03C, to their respective projects. Sorry about the
delays.

Enjoy,
JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.

Jeremy Schulte

Jul 19, 2012, 4:57:34 PM7/19/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com

Thank you sir!

Jet Shinoda

Jul 19, 2012, 5:04:55 PM7/19/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com

thank u sir

jdkoreclipse

Jul 19, 2012, 9:58:34 PM7/19/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Can someone confirm that the newest kernel source is in the  android-tegra3-grouper-3.1-jb-fr2 branch of the "tegra" repo/

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Jul 20, 2012, 10:37:09 AM7/20/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Don't go by branches, just use the commit SHA-1 directly.

JBQ

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM, jdkoreclipse <jdkore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone confirm that the newest kernel source is in the
> android-tegra3-grouper-3.1-jb-fr2 branch of the "tegra" repo/

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Jul 20, 2012, 10:41:27 AM7/20/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Nakasi hardware is grouper, which is in the tegra project.

JBQ