GPL projects for the kitkat-wear release

Bill Yi

Jul 21, 2014, 5:07:32 PM7/21/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
hi All,

Today, we pushed a small number of GPL projects for the kitkat-wear release. The tag is android-4.4w_r1. The changes are minor since kitkat-mr2.2. We plan to do a full platform push for Android's next milestone release.

The kernel source is kernel/msm with the following branches:
- android-msm-sprat-3.10-kitkat-wear
- android-msm-dory-3.10-kitkat-wear

bill

Artem Russakovskii

Jul 21, 2014, 5:22:55 PM7/21/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com

Guoyin Chen

Aug 12, 2014, 10:54:10 PM8/12/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill,

Is the "full platform push" means the push includes Android Wear, Android TV, and Android Auto? And the next milestone release is L release? Could we expect it will be done within this year or in 1 or 2 month?

Chen

Glenn Kasten

Aug 12, 2014, 11:11:50 PM8/12/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
As has been mentioned here earlier:
    AOSP does not usually publish schedules in advance of a release.
This includes both schedules of expected content and date.

Guoyin Chen

Aug 14, 2014, 2:52:36 AM8/14/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

One more question: can i build out the Wear emulator based on the android-4.4w_r1 tag?