Amsterdam.js meeting 2011-08-09 at Eduhub/Springest

Arjan Eising

Jul 25, 2011, 5:18:09 AM7/25/11
to amsterdam-js
Hi all!

I'm glad to announce that the August meeting will be held at the
Eduhub/Springest office. I myself will give a presentation about WAI-
ARIA (Web Accessibility Initiative, Accessible Rich Internet
Applications). There is still a spot left for another talk, so leave a
reply if you know someone who wants to share his/hers knowledge.

Where?
Rokin 75
1012 KL Amsterdam
3rd floor, go left if you leave the elevator/stairs

When?
Tuesday August 9th 2011 around 18.30, the first talk starts around
19.30.

See ya!
-Arjan

Arjan Eising

Aug 3, 2011, 3:32:39 AM8/3/11
to amsterdam-js
Hi all!

A supplementary message regarding the Amsterdam.js meeting at Eduhub/
Springest. I'm glad to announce that my boss is willing to buy some
meat and salads for a BBQ. So if the weather is good we will start BBQ-
ing around 18.00, half an hour earlier than mentioned before. If the
weather is not so nice, there will be some pizzas.

If you want to come over Tuesday, please send an RSVP to
<ar...@arjaneising.nl>.

We are looking for a second speaker. If you'd like to talk please send
a message to this group.

Where?
Rokin 75
1012 KL Amsterdam
3rd floor, go left if you leave the elevator/stairs

When?
Tuesday August 9th 2011 around 18.00, the first talk starts around
19.30.

Hope to see you Tuesday.

-Arjan

Fabian Jakobs

Aug 3, 2011, 3:53:15 AM8/3/11
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to your boss for the BBQ. I'll be there.

Ruslan

Aug 3, 2011, 2:47:26 PM8/3/11
to amsterdam-js
Hi,

if you're still looking for the second speaker, then I can be the
one :)
Always have something interesting to share. This time I can talk about
complete front - end build process automatization using Ant + (Mozilla
Rhino, Saxon & TagSoup, Google Closure Compiler, QUnit).

Please let me know...

Bart Riemens

Aug 5, 2011, 6:09:02 AM8/5/11
to amsterdam-js
Nice!

I will be there together with Galina.

See you next week!

gr,
Bart

Hay (Husky)

Aug 5, 2011, 6:43:56 AM8/5/11
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Great guys, i'll be there too.

-- Hay

Peter Thiessen

Aug 5, 2011, 10:30:47 AM8/5/11
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Sounds fun - should be able to make it.

+peter

On Aug 4, 2011, at 8:18 AM, amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com wrote:

> Today's Topic Summary
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/amsterdam-js/topics
>
> • Amsterdam.js meeting 2011-08-09 at Eduhub/Springest [3 Updates]
> Topic: Amsterdam.js meeting 2011-08-09 at Eduhub/Springest
> Arjan Eising <ar...@arjaneising.nl> Aug 03 12:32AM -0700 ^

> Hi all!
>
> A supplementary message regarding the Amsterdam.js meeting at Eduhub/
> Springest. I'm glad to announce that my boss is willing to buy some
> meat and salads for a BBQ. So if the weather is good we will start BBQ-
> ing around 18.00, half an hour earlier than mentioned before. If the
> weather is not so nice, there will be some pizzas.
>
> If you want to come over Tuesday, please send an RSVP to
> <ar...@arjaneising.nl>.
>
> We are looking for a second speaker. If you'd like to talk please send
> a message to this group.
>
> Where?
> Rokin 75
> 1012 KL Amsterdam
> 3rd floor, go left if you leave the elevator/stairs
>
> When?
> Tuesday August 9th 2011 around 18.00, the first talk starts around
> 19.30.
>
> Hope to see you Tuesday.
>
> -Arjan
>

> Fabian Jakobs <fabian...@web.de> Aug 03 09:53AM +0200 ^

> Thanks to your boss for the BBQ. I'll be there.
>

> Ruslan <matveev...@gmail.com> Aug 03 11:47AM -0700 ^

Arjan Eising

Aug 8, 2011, 3:34:42 AM8/8/11
to amsterdam-js
If you like to come over tomorrow for Amsterdam.js at Springest, be
sure to RSVP *today*.

Ruslan, sound good! Are you able to prepare for the presentation on a
short notice?

-Arjan

Javier Cicchelli

Aug 8, 2011, 4:58:17 AM8/8/11
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'll try to make it but I don't think I'll be before 19:30. In any case, hope to see you all tomorrow.

Rock On!
Javier.-

Dominiek ter Heide

Aug 8, 2011, 5:04:49 AM8/8/11
to amster...@googlegroups.com
I'm in. *RSVP*

David Durman

Aug 8, 2011, 5:41:29 AM8/8/11
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Count on me as well. Btw. does anybody have implemented a library for fixing the weather?
Something like SummerFix.js? It doesn't even have to be cross-browser and I'd be glad to pay for it!

See you tomorrow...
David

Edwin Martin

Aug 8, 2011, 5:45:49 AM8/8/11
to amster...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there too.

(Btw, the JavaScript-implementation of the wheather is quite buggy,
you can't rely on it).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 8 aug. 2011 om 09:34 heeft Arjan Eising <ar...@arjaneising.nl> het
volgende geschreven:

Raymond Vellener

Aug 8, 2011, 7:47:26 AM8/8/11
to amster...@googlegroups.com
I'll come!

--
Raymond Vellener

Brightin
Maliesingel 40, Utrecht, Netherlands
+31 (0)30 23 11 257
http://www.brightin.nl

Ruslan

Aug 8, 2011, 10:26:05 AM8/8/11
to amsterdam-js
Yes, I'm going to be there. Maybe just "a little" late. I'm going to
prepare the presentation.

Mike Dobrin

Aug 9, 2011, 4:33:06 AM8/9/11
to amsterdam-js
Hi!

On Aug 8, 9:34 am, Arjan Eising <ar...@arjaneising.nl> wrote:
> If you like to come over tomorrow for Amsterdam.js at Springest, be
> sure to RSVP *today*.

Is it to late already?

frenkie

Aug 9, 2011, 11:17:13 AM8/9/11
to amsterdam-js

On Aug 9, 10:33 am, Mike Dobrin <mike.dob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it to late already?

Same here :) I'll come along with Hay then...

Hay (Husky)

Aug 9, 2011, 11:23:18 AM8/9/11
to amster...@googlegroups.com
I suppose we'll have pizza's considering the weather? :)

-- Hay

Raymond Vellener

Aug 9, 2011, 3:31:49 PM8/9/11
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Im *very* sorry, just left a meeting that should ended almost 2(!) hours ago :-((
Too late, coming from den haag, im afraid....

Raymond Vellener