Re: X-Posting.

Raan

Apr 28, 2005, 3:10:47 AM4/28/05
Thanks, for enlightening us.
There's always at least one.
--

"Mike Biggins" <big...@mbiggins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:d4pks3$k12$1...@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...
> After a few years it still amazes me that there are
> so many egocentric 'facilitators' trying to pass
> 'enlightenment' to the uneducated via Apz.
>
> Duh!
>
> A glass to the brain dead.
>
> Salut
> Love and Light
> Mike.
> Ps. I wonder what Homer Simpson makes of this?

Julian Love God

Apr 28, 2005, 12:00:34 PM4/28/05

Mike Biggins Gollumed...

"After a few years it still amazes me that there are
so many egocentric 'facilitators' trying to pass

'enlightenment' to the uneducated via Apz...
but... APZ is MINE, it's MY PRECIOUS!"

And it came to pass that he spent his life festering
in the cayons and caves of his own poisoned min(es)d!

Mike Biggins

Apr 29, 2005, 11:26:36 PM4/29/05
Give me a Ring sometime, parvenu.

Love and Light
Mike.

"Julian Love God" <julia...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Julian Love God

Apr 29, 2005, 11:35:51 PM4/29/05

Mike Biggins wrote:
> Give me a Ring sometime, parvenu.
>
> Love and Light
> Mike.

Meet me at the Crack of Doom and I'll give you a nudge!

(then run like f**k since it'll polly regurgitate!)

Mike Biggins

Apr 29, 2005, 11:41:12 PM4/29/05
Can't, made Doom at all levels.
Nowhere to nudge me to.