Spam based death

Lots42

Apr 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/10/98

Every time someone posts a spam to this group, smash Welsey in the head with a
hammer.

See how long he lasts.

________________________
"Well, okay, if it'll end horror"
"You're all nuts." -- Homer
LOTS42 Simpson

Jon Osborn

Apr 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/11/98

On 10 Apr 1998, Lots42 wrote:
>Every time someone posts a spam to this group, smash Welsey in the head with a
>hammer.

>See how long he lasts.

A hammer? Way too quick. Meat tenderizer, says I!

Calabrese

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

> >Every time someone posts a spam to this group, smash Welsey in the head with a
> >hammer.
>
> A hammer? Way too quick. Meat tenderizer, says I!

I say stuffing every orafice on his body full of cabbage and cutting out
small pieces of flesh with a rusty dull blade until he dies from loss of
blood, tetnis, a puss overdose, or sheer PAIN is the ONLY way to go!

-nick

IBA Bloke

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Or alternativly you could go and eat lunch

jo...@flash.nospam.net

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

On 10 Apr 1998 21:38:11 GMT, lot...@aol.com (Lots42) wrote:

>Every time someone posts a spam to this group, smash Welsey in the head with a
>hammer.
>

>See how long he lasts.
>

>________________________
>"Well, okay, if it'll end horror"
>"You're all nuts." -- Homer
>LOTS42 Simpson

Why kill him? Let's make him suffer a little first. Nail his
John-Thomas to a tree stump (assuming it's long enough), pour gas on
the stump and light it. Then hand him a rusty knife and say "You can
let it burn off, or you can cut it off. Your choice."

Jon Russell

Department of Exploiting the President's Libido
Vast Right-Wing Conspiracies Inc.

"Ask about our GOP discounts"

Jon Osborn

Apr 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/15/98

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, jo...@flash.nospam.net wrote:
>Why kill him? Let's make him suffer a little first. Nail his
>John-Thomas to a tree stump (assuming it's long enough), pour gas on
>the stump and light it. Then hand him a rusty knife and say "You can
>let it burn off, or you can cut it off. Your choice."

Probably wouldn't work. Wesley is most likely dickless.

Exceedingly cruel, though.