news

Jay Shah

May 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/26/96

anyone using this group? oh well, we are now!!

die wesley, die!!!!

Kelvin Chin

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

Jay Shah wrote:

> anyone using this group? oh well, we are now!!
>
> die wesley, die!!!!

Wow, topics of conversation are severely limited in this newsgroup, eh?
Well, rules are made to be broken so let's talk about beautiful naked
women. Personally, I like them that way. You?

--
&*(!@#%^&*()!@#^&*()!@#$%&*(!@#$^&*()!@#^&()@#$%&*(@#$^&()!@$^&()!@#$^&()
Visit me, Kelvin Chin, at:

http://I'vegotno...@loop.com

the premiere site for IRC chat, discussion groups, and gigabytes of
X-rated
Warner Brothers cartoons. Achtung!

&(!@$%*()!@#$^&*()!@#%^&()!@#$%&*()_!@#%^*()!@#%^*(@#$^&*()!@#^&*()!@#%^*

Lt Cmdr Andromeda

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

In article <31A8DA...@loop.com>, Jay Shah <jay...@loop.com> writes

>anyone using this group? oh well, we are now!!
>
>die wesley, die!!!!

Yep...we're here...and you have the right idea there...kill the
Weasel...

--
Lt Cmdr Andromeda <and...@bloodaxe.demon.co.uk>
USS Aurora <aj...@ukc.ac.uk>

S & R Ent

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96
to jay...@loop.com

Why die

S & R Ent

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

Why die lets all use this one

Helen

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

In article <4pkaa9$74k...@salford.ac.uk>,
MLH...@news.salford.ac.uk (Targaff Sarachanvator) wrote:
>In article <4p5aul$d...@mips.infocom.com>,
> S & R Ent <cats...@infocom.com> wrote:
>>Why die
>
>It's a good form of stress release.
>
>Targaff
>

>@-------------------| DC.D (faerie) Cyell f s+ h a-- $ |-------------------@
>|Targaff, mate of the beautiful Kantrael, adopted son of Erin and Sithonnas|
>| Graham Penny, Modern Languages Student, Salford University, UK |
>| G.D....@Mod-Lang.salford.ac.uk http://www.elke.net/manti/index.htm |
>| "The fir trees are coming to get you..." - my sister |
>@--------------------------------------------------------------------------@

It also doesn't waste the tax payers money on councelling services

Give my regards to Kantrael will you!

Haitch

Targaff Sarachanvator

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

Ashley Van Haeften

Aug 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/13/96

Kelvin Chin <kel...@loop.com> wrote:

>Jay Shah wrote:
>Wow, topics of conversation are severely limited in this newsgroup, eh?
>Well, rules are made to be broken so let's talk about beautiful naked
>women. Personally, I like them that way. You?

Why not talk about beautiful naked Wesley?
Aren't you drawn to his tight lycra outfits?
Or maybe you are just some sad dull MCP who hasn't got the imagination
to see beyond Deanna's tits?

Ashley...