Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

The Most Off-Topic Poster?

6 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

David Berman

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 15:55:174.06.2005
alıcı
Who is AVLV's most off-topic poster?

Judge for yourself.

Over a seven-day period beginning May 29:

Chuck: 66

Elvis: 29

Strevel: 27

David: 16

--Best from David in NV

Dutch

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 17:31:584.06.2005
alıcı

"David Berman" <davi...@cox.net> wrote in message

Congratulations. Chuck is a pile of shit. You are a smaller pile of shit.
You both stink up the place.

Now aren't you proud?

Dutch

PS: How sad is it that instead of doing something fun or constructive, you
spent your time counting Usenet posts and keeping score?

David Berman

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 19:12:494.06.2005
alıcı
"Dutch" <PA_D...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Dutch
>
> PS: How sad is it that instead of doing something fun or constructive,
you
> spent your time counting Usenet posts and keeping score?

Sorry, Bub, but I didn't do the counting; someone who thought it was
important to note did do the counting.

But go ahead and shoot the messenger if you wish.

klmo...@hotmail.com

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 19:44:324.06.2005
alıcı

David Berman wrote:

> Sorry, Bub, but I didn't do the counting; someone who thought it was
> important to note did do the counting.
>
> But go ahead and shoot the messenger if you wish.

Sure, Dave. Someone else did the counting. You're just the messenger.

Always Be Closing

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 19:54:554.06.2005
alıcı

David has a lot of faults, but up until now I always thought he was at
least honest. Now he's just like Big Mickey but a little smarter.

Dutch

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 19:41:154.06.2005

> "Dutch" <PA_D...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Dutch
>>
>> PS: How sad is it that instead of doing something fun or constructive,
> you
>> spent your time counting Usenet posts and keeping score?
>>

> Sorry, Bub, but I didn't do the counting; someone who thought it was
> important to note did do the counting.

I see. "Someone" thought this was important but was too ashamed to post it
themself. Fortunately for us, you have no shame and shouldered this burden
to enlighten us. Thank you for showing us the proof that you are a smaller
pile of shit than Chuck.

> But go ahead and shoot the messenger if you wish.

Old Chinese Proverb: "He who throws garbage smells like garbage man."

I think you need to get over it and move on.

Dutch

David Berman

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 20:42:434.06.2005
alıcı
<klmo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Sure, Dave. Someone else did the counting. You're just the messenger.

I think he's got it!! By George, he's got it!

Now repeat after me: "The rain in Spain ...." Oh, never mind.

--David/NV

David Berman

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 20:41:434.06.2005
alıcı

> I think you need to get over it and move on.
>
> Dutch

Thanks for writing.

Have a great day.

--DAB/NV

David Berman

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 20:45:114.06.2005
alıcı
"Always Be Closing" <alwaysbecl...@comcast.nut> wrote in message

> On 4 Jun 2005 16:44:32 -0700, klmo...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> David has a lot of faults, but up until now I always thought he was at
> least honest. Now he's just like Big Mickey but a little smarter.

What is the dishonest part?

That I didn't do the counting? - That would be wrong.

That the count is not accurate for the time span? That would be wrong, too,
or so I'm told.

Thanks for writing. Have a great day.

--David in NV

Dick Goldhaber

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 21:47:314.06.2005
alıcı
Dutch,

I gave David the information because I thought people were entitled to know
the facts when Chuck makes an accusation, and being retired I had the time
to do the count.

I would certainly not be ashamed to write the post myself, but because I
have a pending legal action against Chuck my lawyer would prefer that I not
engage him, and thus I passed the information I had gathered to David.

The problem is, Dutch, that you have chosen, as David suggested, to ignore
the facts and attack the messenger.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ
videomav...@comcast.net

"Dutch" <PA_D...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Betty Harris

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 22:18:334.06.2005
alıcı
I should have known that Dick Geitenneuker was involved somehow.

Everybody's Gonna Be Happy

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 22:24:164.06.2005
alıcı

"Dick Goldhaber" <video...@nospam.comcast.net> wrote in message

> Dutch,
>
> I gave David the information because I thought people were entitled to
> know
> the facts when Chuck makes an accusation, and being retired I had the time
> to do the count.

I'm retired and never in a million years would I be so lame as to count how
many off topic posts people make. Don't you have ANYTHING better to do?
Who the fuck cares anyway?

> I would certainly not be ashamed to write the post myself, but because I
> have a pending legal action against Chuck my lawyer would prefer that I
> not
> engage him, and thus I passed the information I had gathered to David.

So you post about it now anyway. What about your legal action that caused
you to pass this thrilling info onto David in the first place? You are SUCH
a putz. You just posted about it, nimrod! Why do you allegedly pay that
alleged attorney anyway? All you do is ignore his advice.

Sort of like posting about how damaged you are when someone accuses you of
porking your daughter Danni.......thereby increasing the alleged damage by
cluing in others who missed the first few thousand Dick does Danni posts.
Your Usenet kookiness knows no bounds.

> The problem is, Dutch, that you have chosen, as David suggested, to ignore
> the facts and attack the messenger.

There are no facts. No one cares. And you, the messenger, are a Usenet
kook of the highest order. That's the only fact in this thread.

At least Chuck posts about Las Vegas occasionally. He even provides useful
info from time to time. He knows the city. When have you ever offered any
Vegas advice? What is the ratio between your off topic posts and your Vegas
posts? All you post about is your alleged legal action against Chuck (which
is taking 728163785253412 times longer than the MJ trial) and most of those
posts include you saying you can't post about your legal action! And all of
them increase the alleged damage by reminding readers that you are suing
someone because he said you boofed your kid!

Hows that lovely daughter of yours, Dick? I can call you Dick, right?

Please post proof that you are less of an off topic poster than Chuck and
every other regular on this group. I want a total count broken down by
screen name, for the period between 1/1/04 and this date. I want the ratio
of off topic to on topic for each screen name. I want it by time of day and
day of the week. And I want your stats at the top of the list.

That ought to keep him busy for a couple of weeks...............

EGBH

Walt

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 23:12:014.06.2005
alıcı
In article <DGnoe.904$7s.226@fed1read01>, David Berman
<davi...@cox.net> wrote:

Try turning the list upside down...

"AVLV's Least Off-Topic Posters"

Posters 1 - 99: less than five off-topic posts
Posters 100 - 199: less than ten off-topic posts
Posters 200 - 299: less than fifteen off-topic posts
Poster 300 - David: 16
Poster 301 - Strevel: 27
Poster 302 - Elvis: 29
Poster 303 - Chuck: 66

Try setting the bar a little higher for yourself.

--- Walt

David Berman

okunmadı,
4 Haz 2005 22:53:144.06.2005
alıcı
I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about ...which I sense is
probably a good thing in this case.

--Best from David in NV

"Walt" <no...@none.void> wrote in message

CyßerHoGŽ

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 00:21:265.06.2005
alıcı

"David Berman" <davi...@cox.net> wrote in message
My God, Mr. Berman. 16 off topic posts in such a short time period? What
illustrious company you keep as well.

And you are proud of this accomplishment?

Get over it and move on.

CyßerHoGŽ

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 00:22:115.06.2005
alıcı

"Dick Goldhaber" <video...@nospam.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Dutch,
>
> I gave David the information because I thought people were entitled to
> know
> the facts when Chuck makes an accusation, and being retired I had the time
> to do the count.
>
> I would certainly not be ashamed to write the post myself, but because I
> have a pending legal action against Chuck my lawyer would prefer that I
> not
> engage him, and thus I passed the information I had gathered to David.
>
> The problem is, Dutch, that you have chosen, as David suggested, to ignore
> the facts and attack the messenger.
> --
> DG in Cherry Hill, NJ
> videomav...@comcast.net

Mr. Goldhaber,

Get a life.

Please.

Walt

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 01:38:295.06.2005
alıcı
In article <uOtoe.2435$7s.672@fed1read01>, David Berman
<davi...@cox.net> wrote:

> I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about ...which I sense is
> probably a good thing in this case.
>
> --Best from David in NV

<sigh>

The point is that you do yourself no favors by comparing yourself to
the worst of the worst. You ought to be able to do better than that,
being a smart guy and a trained lawyer and all.

I thought you made an incisive comment the other day when you said
Chuck might possibly be the most insecure person in the world. Yet
this latest thread suggests you wish to vie for that title yourself.
Just like Chuck, every time you gain a little high ground by responding
in a dignified manner or by posting some genuinely useful Vegas
information, you invariably piss it away by reverting to this
schoolyard nonsense. Chuck is quite capable of making himself the
social leper of AVLV. He doesn't need any help from you.

Also, while I'm no defender of Strevel, I don't think it was very nice
of you to take a swipe at him while you're sparring with Chuck.

--- Walt

Rodney C.W.A.J.G.A. King

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 01:09:225.06.2005
alıcı
Here's a blast from the past...

http://tinyurl.com/dvlad

"David Berman" <davi...@cox.net> wrote in message

İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi

Dutch

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 02:32:105.06.2005
alıcı

"Dick Goldhaber" <video...@nospam.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Dutch,
>
> I gave David the information because I thought people were entitled to
> know
> the facts when Chuck makes an accusation, and being retired I had the time
> to do the count.

Fine. You created the garbage and Berman threw it. You are both idiots.

> I would certainly not be ashamed to write the post myself, but because I
> have a pending legal action against Chuck my lawyer would prefer that I
> not
> engage him, and thus I passed the information I had gathered to David.

And yet, you respond here.

1) If I were your lawyer I'd smack you in the head. Why do you pay for
legal advice and then ignore it? Your lawyer has a fool for a client.

2) If I were Chuck (assuming there is really a lawsuit) I would take your
post to court as proof that you are stalking him a public forum and defaming
him in private emails.

3) If I were a judge hearing this case, I would find both of you guilty of
frivolously misusing the judicial system and sentence you both to a $10,000
fine and since you have so much spare time in your retirement, 1000 hours
community service.

> The problem is, Dutch, that you have chosen, as David suggested, to ignore
> the facts and attack the messenger.

The problem is that you are both idiots. The fact is that you dug up shit
and Berman spread it around. That doesn't make him a messenger, that makes
him a participant.

Dutch

Blah!

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 03:47:355.06.2005
alıcı
Does the below post count towards your overall tally?

Blah!

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 03:58:345.06.2005
alıcı
Dick Goldhaber wrote:
> I gave David the information because I thought people were entitled to know
> the facts when Chuck makes an accusation, and being retired I had the time
> to do the count.

Jesus fuck, you've got to be lonely. Get more women in your life. If
you've got a women, start seeing more on the side or something. I mean,
shit, you're creating statistics for off-topic internet activity.
Playing in traffic is more productive than that.

Oh well, I guess everyone has to find a way to pass "the greatest years
of your life."

Andrew in Alabama

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 09:24:295.06.2005
alıcı
Damb, "Dick Goldhaber" <video...@nospam.comcast.net>, do I have to
'splain EVERYTHING to your dumn ass???

>I gave David the information because I thought people were entitled to know
>the facts when Chuck makes an accusation, and being retired I had the time
>to do the count.

You also had time to do numerous other things, like going outside,
volunteering to help in your community, attending a sporting event,
watching porn, hell, even going to a bar and getting drunk would be
more productive than counting posts on a group to which you don't even
contribute.

Instead you choose to perpetuate this ongoing pointless "war" you have
going with Chuck, using David as your proxy.

>I would certainly not be ashamed to write the post myself, but because I
>have a pending legal action against Chuck my lawyer would prefer that I not
>engage him, and thus I passed the information I had gathered to David.

Why not just use one of your sock-puppets to post it? Surely you have
told your lawyer that you use sock-puppets (and have admitted same?)

>The problem is, Dutch, that you have chosen, as David suggested, to ignore
>the facts and attack the messenger.

The FACT is that you are complaining (through your proxy) about
off-topic posting when it has been PROVEN that your own AVLV posts are
98.15% off-topic, and falling fast.

Don't know about New Jersey, but in Alabama we have a word for someone
like that: A first class, unmitigated, 100% HYPOCRITE.

OK, maybe just a 98.15% hypocrite.

On Usenet we also have a name for you: Net-kook. On that one, Dick,
you are 100% for sure.

Andrew <-- is it JUNE yet?

"Keeping my grammar up is real important to me."
"My hands move faster on the keyboard than my brain a lot."
"Your an obvious idiot."
(Don Strevel in alt.vacation.las-vegas)

salmo...@aol.com

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 09:44:515.06.2005
alıcı
> Sorry, Bub, but I didn't do the counting; someone who thought it was
> important to note did do the counting.
>
> But go ahead and shoot the messenger if you wish.
>
> --Best from David in NV

The question is, why the f*ck did you decide to be a messenger of this
crap? We know why DG thought it important - he's a deranged loon when
it comes to Chuck. The thing is, the folks who actually read AVLV
*aren't* obsessive idiots. OK?

Honest question here David - what exactly did you think you were
accomplishing by starting this thread? Did you think you were passing
along information that people would be interested in? Did you honestly
think there were people out there wondering exactly how many off topic
posts you and Chuck made last week?

First of all, we aren't complete idiots, OK? We can see the posts you
guys make. If there actually were anybody who cared, they could count
for themselves. Right?

Did you think you were setting the record straight or something? Are
you worried that people would read Chuck's rant about your being the
most off-topic poster and (a) care and (b) be too f*cking stupid to see
for themselves how many posts you guys make.?

Look the only thing this posts could possibly do is heat up the
flame-war games you Chuck play with each other. Either finally admit
you enjoy them, or get some psychological help that would stop you from
starting threads like this.

Sr.

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 10:28:515.06.2005
alıcı
The problem is, Dutch, that you have chosen, as David suggested, to ignore
>> the facts and attack the messenger.

EVERBODY HAS SUM SORT A CALLING IN LIFE THEY EXCELL AT...
=SEN0UR TR0UT=

"CyßerHoGŽ" <cybe...@hanginwiththehogs.com> wrote in message

Sr.

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 10:28:095.06.2005
alıcı
DICKIE DICKEE DICKEE...ANYBODY WHO'S BEN HEAR OVER A MONTH NOSE HOW UPPY
IS!!! KNEAD KNOT POST IT!!!
=SEN0UR TR0UT=

"Dick Goldhaber" <video...@nospam.comcast.net> wrote in message

Sr.

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 10:32:115.06.2005
alıcı
WAS I KNOT EVEN IN THE TOP 10 DICKIE???
=SEN0UR TR0UT=

"David Berman" <davi...@cox.net> wrote in message

> Who is AVLV's most off-topic poster?
>
> Judge for yourself.
>
> Over a seven-day period beginning May 29:
>
> Chuck: 66
>
> Elvis: 29
>
> Strevel: 27
>
> David: 16

Rodney C.W.A.J.G.A. King

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 11:16:585.06.2005
alıcı
"Andrew in Alabama" <andr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ChuckK thanks you for your support. Your check and Official Lemmings
Decoder Ring are in the mail.

Don Strevel

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 13:29:035.06.2005
alıcı

--
Many Thanks, :)
Don Strevel, Las Vegas, NV.

> In article <uOtoe.2435$7s.672@fed1read01>, David Berman
> <davi...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about ...which I sense
>> is
>> probably a good thing in this case.
>>
>> --Best from David in NV
>
> <sigh>
>
> The point is that you do yourself no favors by comparing yourself to
> the worst of the worst. You ought to be able to do better than that,
> being a smart guy and a trained lawyer and all.
>
> I thought you made an incisive comment the other day when you said
> Chuck might possibly be the most insecure person in the world. Yet
> this latest thread suggests you wish to vie for that title yourself.
> Just like Chuck, every time you gain a little high ground by responding
> in a dignified manner or by posting some genuinely useful Vegas
> information, you invariably piss it away by reverting to this
> schoolyard nonsense. Chuck is quite capable of making himself the
> social leper of AVLV. He doesn't need any help from you.

> Also, while I'm no defender of Strevel, I don't think it was very nice
> of you to take a swipe at him while you're sparring with Chuck.

No harm done, :). I sit back and read our family newsgroup and enjoy it on
the same fun level as I do "Moe, Curley and Shemp". :)

Dutch

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 14:03:575.06.2005
alıcı

"Chuck.K" <no...@nohow.com> wrote in message
> In article <d7te7...@news1.newsguy.com>, PA_D...@comcast.net
> says...

>> I see. "Someone" thought this was important but was too ashamed to post
>> it
>> themself.
>
> The proper term is 'NEVER SEEN or HEARD FROM sock puppet'.

>> Fortunately for us, you have no shame and shouldered this burden
>> to enlighten us. Thank you for showing us the proof that you are a
>> smaller
>> pile of shit than Chuck.
>
> Gee, thanks......... I think.......

Think again. In the newsgroup dung-heap, you are the biggest pile of shit.

Now go make your mortgage payment, loser. While you are at it, pay your
taxes too.

Dutch

tom ronson

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 15:07:195.06.2005

> Lawsuit was over months ago......

Wait a second --- DICK says the suit is still on. Who should I believe.
What's going on here!!

> OH.... you mean the DEAF girl who can no only HEAR, but listens to
> the RADIO and carries on full bore conversations with people.

Curious, does she listen to the radio as the dog is providing relief from
life's stresses, or just while she's having conversations?

You know this is all so confusing.

--tr

tom ronson

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 15:06:115.06.2005
alıcı
"Dick Goldhaber" <video...@nospam.comcast.net> wrote in message

> I gave David the information because I thought people were entitled to

know
> the facts when Chuck makes an accusation, and being retired I had the time
> to do the count.

What "information"? What "facts" Some slanted ball of crap that you think is
'research'? What was the criteria used for this "report"? Why did you choose
the dates you did? Why did you send it to David ---- did you figure he'd be
willing to step on his DICK for you?

DICK, no matter the venue you're a f*cking loser.

> I would certainly not be ashamed to write the post myself, but because I
> have a pending legal action against Chuck my lawyer would prefer that I
not
> engage him, and thus I passed the information I had gathered to David.

And this helps your imaginary case how?

> The problem is, Dutch, that you have chosen, as David suggested, to ignore
> the facts and attack the messenger.

Besides have zero "facts" attacking the messenger is pretty easy with you
two involved.

--tr

(bet you wished your note went as email, as you thot it had)

tom ronson

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 15:06:465.06.2005
alıcı
"David Berman" <davi...@cox.net> wrote in message

> Who is AVLV's most off-topic poster?

I'd guess you and the beaner.

> Judge for yourself.

I read the list and come away thinking about criteria. Hell, the beaner
likely posted 29 threads in the accusatory 'Chuck didn't pay taxes' thread
alone. Then when I see that DICK is your guiding light I've gotta admit that
the word 'pretty fucking lame' came to mind.

David, this is like your cuntail waitress story a few months ago ---- where
you tossed your thot against the wall, then watched it drool to the floor
like the slim that it was.

Sorry, but this was as pathetic as it gets. IMCO.

--tr

tom ronson

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 15:08:055.06.2005

> As a "reporter", NOT doing your own research.

ding, ding, ding. And without a fact checker to come along behind to ---- oh
lets just say, check facts, the reporter would have to be fired for this
one.

İleti silindi

David Berman

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2005 19:41:405.06.2005

> I don't START off topic posts.

Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't.

What you DO excel in, without serious competition, is taking someone else's
on-topic post and steering it off topic with a completely off-topic reply so
that you can use the thread to attack the original poster or someone else
who has replied in the thread, usually without commenting at all on the
subject of the thread.

If you think that doesn't make you the most-off-topic poster on AVLV, then
you are living in dreamland, you naive, insecure man-child.

İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi

Ronald Emerson

okunmadı,
6 Haz 2005 06:19:386.06.2005
alıcı
Trout, you and I can't be on Dick's list of OT posters because he has
killfiled us and never sees our posts unless someone quotes our posts in
their posts. Of course I have never posted anything that doe's not
relate to Vegas anyway.

Ronald Emerson

Sr.

okunmadı,
6 Haz 2005 08:07:256.06.2005
alıcı

WELL SIR, MY OPINION OF HIM JUST DROPPED ANOTHER NOTCH-'TOTALLEE OFF THE
CHART!! COME TO THINK OF IT, I DONUT RECALL SEEING ANY NON VEGAS RELATED
POSTING FROM YOU RONNIE!!!
=SEN0UR TR0UT=

"Ronald Emerson" <nort...@webtv.net> wrote in message

billb

okunmadı,
6 Haz 2005 09:27:426.06.2005
alıcı
> > Jesus fuck, you've got to be lonely. Get more women in your life.

realistically, adding women to your life, on an ongoing basis, multiplies
your problems by a factor of 16.

> DICKy has all the "woman" he needs.......

tough call.

who knows what that level of woman would be. i would love to have an
endless supply of fecund females to inseminate. so would most men. chuck
is an exception.

--
billb
I went soul searching and found nothing.

"

İleti silindi
İleti silindi

spenc...@attbi.com

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 08:53:4010.06.2005
alıcı

Chuck.K wrote:
> In article <42a34730$0$6552$a826...@news.titannews.com>,
> madscr...@yahoo.com says...
> You better stop this Ronson, or I may actually have to buy you a
> drink.
>

> Chuck

Chuck part with $4.00. BAHAHAHAHAHA. Never happen.

hehate...@hotmail.com

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 16:33:4110.06.2005
alıcı
Hell, Lynne could barely get him to cough up 35 bucks for her "wedding
dress"!

--EE--

spenc...@attbi.com

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 16:46:0510.06.2005
alıcı
The Cheap Bastard.

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 18:59:1810.06.2005
alıcı
Trout:

Tried to send you private email but it bounces. Please send me your email
address. Got some nice pictures for you.

LOL!

Is is JUNE yet? YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS YOU AVLV ASSHOLES!

June, thinking June.

"Sr." <tr...@comcast.com> wrote in message

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 19:01:3210.06.2005
alıcı
Downtown, Asshole?

So am I....

Big Mikey

"Andrew in Alabama" <andr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Damb, "Dick Goldhaber" <video...@nospam.comcast.net>, do I have to
> 'splain EVERYTHING to your dumn ass???
>

>>I gave David the information because I thought people were entitled to
>>know
>>the facts when Chuck makes an accusation, and being retired I had the time
>>to do the count.
>

> You also had time to do numerous other things, like going outside,
> volunteering to help in your community, attending a sporting event,
> watching porn, hell, even going to a bar and getting drunk would be
> more productive than counting posts on a group to which you don't even
> contribute.
>
> Instead you choose to perpetuate this ongoing pointless "war" you have
> going with Chuck, using David as your proxy.
>

>>I would certainly not be ashamed to write the post myself, but because I
>>have a pending legal action against Chuck my lawyer would prefer that I
>>not
>>engage him, and thus I passed the information I had gathered to David.
>

> Why not just use one of your sock-puppets to post it? Surely you have
> told your lawyer that you use sock-puppets (and have admitted same?)
>

>>The problem is, Dutch, that you have chosen, as David suggested, to ignore
>>the facts and attack the messenger.
>

> The FACT is that you are complaining (through your proxy) about
> off-topic posting when it has been PROVEN that your own AVLV posts are
> 98.15% off-topic, and falling fast.
>
> Don't know about New Jersey, but in Alabama we have a word for someone
> like that: A first class, unmitigated, 100% HYPOCRITE.
>
> OK, maybe just a 98.15% hypocrite.
>
> On Usenet we also have a name for you: Net-kook. On that one, Dick,
> you are 100% for sure.
>
> Andrew <-- is it JUNE yet?
>

> "Keeping my grammar up is real important to me."
> "My hands move faster on the keyboard than my brain a lot."
> "Your an obvious idiot."
> (Don Strevel in alt.vacation.las-vegas)

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 19:11:3810.06.2005
alıcı
Geez...gone for a few weeks and nothing changes...

I have not forgotten about the pictures, DG. Hang in there and just laugh
at fatass Chuck and buttboy Andrew. Forget lawsuits and courtrooms, being a
legal stalker is much more fun. And I can soon do it in all 50 states.

Dick, trust me my good friend, it takes time, but Chuck will eventually get
his due...I'll put my life on it.

Big Mikey

(and yes Chuckie, I will even give you my company name once I am finshed
with the bonding and licensing, etc. Something you know nothing about,
loser. But I will give credit to Andrew, he knows all about Attorney
Services and Bail Bondsman.)

Was it DOC that said don't mess with Big Mikey?

"Dick Goldhaber" <video...@nospam.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Dutch,
>

> I gave David the information because I thought people were entitled to
> know
> the facts when Chuck makes an accusation, and being retired I had the time
> to do the count.
>

> I would certainly not be ashamed to write the post myself, but because I
> have a pending legal action against Chuck my lawyer would prefer that I
> not
> engage him, and thus I passed the information I had gathered to David.
>

> The problem is, Dutch, that you have chosen, as David suggested, to ignore
> the facts and attack the messenger.

> --
> DG in Cherry Hill, NJ
> videomav...@comcast.net
>

> "Dutch" <PA_D...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>

>> "David Berman" <davi...@cox.net> wrote in message

>> > "Dutch" <PA_D...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> > you
>> >>

>> > Sorry, Bub, but I didn't do the counting; someone who thought it was
>> > important to note did do the counting.
>>

>> I see. "Someone" thought this was important but was too ashamed to post
> it

>> themself. Fortunately for us, you have no shame and shouldered this

> burden
>> to enlighten us. Thank you for showing us the proof that you are a
> smaller
>> pile of shit than Chuck.

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 19:12:3610.06.2005
alıcı
No you don't Chuck. And soon everyone will know it.

Big Mikey
:)

> In article <ed4c0$42a44f4c$42f83933$13...@DIALUPUSA.NET>,
> sevenou...@yahoo.com says...

>> realistically, adding women to your life, on an ongoing basis, multiplies
>> your problems by a factor of 16.
>

> Well, THAT certainly explains YOUR inability to get LAID!

>> who knows what that level of woman would be. i would love to have an
>> endless supply of fecund females to inseminate. so would most men.
>> chuck
>> is an exception.
>

> Yeah...... I only need ONE woman..... and thankfully, I have her.
>

> Chuck
> www.cliffyberman.com (coming again soon)
> www.davidinlv.com (coming again soon)
>
> Sometimes you gotta go, where every Claven is insane!
> Where every Cliffy post spawns flames
> You gotta be where you can see, that Berman is still inane
> You gotta be where Cliffy is still insane!
>
> Cliffy Berman... the most OFF TOPIC poster in avlv.

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 19:15:5710.06.2005
alıcı
Big Mickey?

That's MISTER Big Mikey to you, buster.

Dave is just a guy who tries to find usefulness in the feces of the AVLV.

I just wipe them away...

Big Mikey

> "Always Be Closing" <alwaysbecl...@comcast.nut> wrote in message
>> On 4 Jun 2005 16:44:32 -0700, klmo...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>> David has a lot of faults, but up until now I always thought he was at
>> least honest. Now he's just like Big Mickey but a little smarter.
>
> What is the dishonest part?
>
> That I didn't do the counting? - That would be wrong.
>
> That the count is not accurate for the time span? That would be wrong,
> too,
> or so I'm told.
>
> Thanks for writing. Have a great day.
>
> --David in NV

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 19:23:2610.06.2005
alıcı
Spencer, buy Ronson his Mountian Dew and give fatass $4.00 towards the new
taxes and impounds account he was forced to set up for next years taxes.

It is AMAZING what I can learn about fattass these days...

Big Mikey

<spenc...@attbi.com> wrote in message

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 19:24:0610.06.2005
alıcı
And he doesn't live with her. We got proof.

Big Mikey

<hehate...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 19:26:4110.06.2005
alıcı
And a liar too.

Lynne and fatass DO NOT SLEEP TOGETHER.

Ok, Fatass, prove I am wrong. Post ONE picture of Lynne and YOU, liar!

It is F$$# amazing what process servers can do these days....

> The Cheap Bastard.

itsucks2...@yahoo.com

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 20:04:1710.06.2005
alıcı

Big Mikey wrote:
> Geez...gone for a few weeks and nothing changes...

You sure haven't................ Thats why it really sucks to be you.

> I have not forgotten about the pictures, DG. Hang in there and just laugh
> at fatass Chuck and buttboy Andrew. Forget lawsuits and courtrooms, being a
> legal stalker is much more fun. And I can soon do it in all 50 states.
>
> Dick, trust me my good friend, it takes time, but Chuck will eventually get
> his due...I'll put my life on it.

What life would that be? You have no life...................Thats why
it really sucks to be you.

> Big Mikey
>
> (and yes Chuckie, I will even give you my company name once I am finshed
> with the bonding and licensing, etc. Something you know nothing about,
> loser. But I will give credit to Andrew, he knows all about Attorney
> Services and Bail Bondsman.)
>
> Was it DOC that said don't mess with Big Mikey?

Everyone here messes with you.............Thats why it really sucks to
be you.

itsucks2...@yahoo.com

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 20:07:2110.06.2005
alıcı

Big Mikey wrote:
> Big Mickey?
>
> That's MISTER Big Mikey to you, buster.
>
> Dave is just a guy who tries to find usefulness in the feces of the AVLV.
>
> I just wipe them away...

YOU ARE THE FECES OF AVLV. Thats
why....................................

It really and I mean REALLY

SUCKS 2 BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itsucks2...@yahoo.com

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 20:10:1210.06.2005
alıcı
ANOTHER CHALLENGE FROM BIG MIKEY

Big Mikey wrote:
> And a liar too.
>
> Lynne and fatass DO NOT SLEEP TOGETHER.
>
> Ok, Fatass, prove I am wrong. Post ONE picture of Lynne and YOU, liar!

Sad really SAD.............. Why don't you post what you promised?

I guess thats why it really and I mean REALLY.....................

SUCKS 2 BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger Masarsky

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 20:20:2810.06.2005
alıcı
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:24:06 -0700, "Big Mikey"
<mike...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>And he doesn't live with her. We got proof.

But of course you won't provide that proof, just like those photos of
you and the mayor never materialized.

What do you gain by lying? The truth is often better.

Everybody's Gonna Be Happy

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 20:28:4110.06.2005
alıcı

"Big Mikey" <mike...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Trout:
>
> Tried to send you private email but it bounces. Please send me your email
> address. Got some nice pictures for you.
>
> LOL!
>
> Is is JUNE yet? YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS YOU AVLV ASSHOLES!
>
> June, thinking June.

Just what idiotic set of behaviors are you supposed to be performing in
"June", anyway?

Do you ask Strebel to breakfast for the gazillionth time and then spew on
him after the last slice of pepperoni is gone?

Do you grab and then eat your own dingleberries in the Omaha Lounge?

Do you wipe a green booger on your lip and leave it there all day?

Do you take the sock you use as a masturbation receptacle and rub it on your
cat?

Do you fart in line at Picasso, then laugh and admit to a revolted crowd
that you couldn't afford to eat there in a million years?

Just what lame activity will you claim to have done? Especially when
everyone knows you never do anything?

What? What is it?

God, what a retahd.

EGBH

Everybody's Gonna Be Happy

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 20:31:1710.06.2005

> Dick, trust me my good friend,

Oh great, now he's posting conversations between himself and his
weiner...............

EGBH

Everybody's Gonna Be Happy

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 20:34:1910.06.2005

> Big Mickey?
>
> That's MISTER Big Mikey to you, buster.
>
> Dave is just a guy who tries to find usefulness in the feces of the AVLV.
>
> I just wipe them away...

And then spread them on Wonderbread.

3 posts so far and he's already talking to his weiner and wiping his
ass.................

You do remember that literally everyone here knows with absolute certainty
that you are the lamest retahd on the planet, right?

EGBH

Everybody's Gonna Be Happy

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 20:35:1510.06.2005

> And he doesn't live with her. We got proof.

And this would interest ANYONE because.................?

EGBH

Everybody's Gonna Be Happy

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 20:36:5210.06.2005

> And a liar too.
>
> Lynne and fatass DO NOT SLEEP TOGETHER.
>
> Ok, Fatass, prove I am wrong. Post ONE picture of Lynne and YOU, liar!
>
> It is F$$# amazing what process servers can do these days....

Its amazing how you think ANYONE gives the smallest, tiniest shit about
anything you say or do............you are nothing but a, well, nothing.

EGBH

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 21:01:2410.06.2005
alıcı
So are you, Toad.

Big Mikey

"Everybody's Gonna Be Happy" <Dav...@crestviewcable.com> wrote in message

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 21:02:2110.06.2005
alıcı
Sucks more to be you. So how is the weather?

Big Mikey

<itsucks2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 21:04:5010.06.2005
alıcı
Hey cuzin, how ya doin'

Big Mikey

"Roger Masarsky" <rogerm44...@earthlink.nut> wrote in message

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 21:06:0410.06.2005
alıcı
Getting board in Oregon, huh?

That's OK. I hate the place too.

Big Mikey

"Everybody's Gonna Be Happy" <Dav...@crestviewcable.com> wrote in message

Roger Masarsky

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 21:12:1110.06.2005
alıcı
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:06:04 -0700, "Big Mikey"
<mike...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Getting board in Oregon, huh?

That's awesome. Way to make that "education" pay off.

Everybody's Gonna Be Happy

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 21:13:4110.06.2005

> So are you, Toad.

So am I what?

This idiot can't even quote and reply with a coherent sentence.

Of course everyone already knew that............

EGBH

Cathy Whiteperson

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 21:21:1510.06.2005
alıcı

And just how far does that stick go up yer ass?...........

I would suppose it makes bowel movements difficult.

Anyway, if you need help with that, I know a great recipe for a Maalox
cocktail....

And I said Maalox, not Maltov, Maalox.

We used to give it to the old people when they were irregular.

heh heh

Everybody's Gonna Be Happy

okunmadı,
10 Haz 2005 21:27:2210.06.2005

> Getting board in Oregon, huh?
>
> That's OK. I hate the place too.

"Board"?

I thought there wasn't any lumber industry anymore, at least according to
you. Then I wonder how they broke a board feet record this year?

Am I supposed to be upset that you don't like a state? LOL........

I happen to love it here; sunny, insanely beautiful, super friendly people,
no traffic, no crime, unbelievable wildlife everywhere, especially on my
property, no morons like you..........

Now, if you were thinking (there's a laugh) that I might be "bored", hardly.
I'm very busy working on my house and am starting a landscape project, in
addition to pursuing my many other interests. This what normal people do,
instead of pretending to have some gossip about another grown man or men or
women or whatever nonsense you're peddling this week to a bunch of people
who dislike and disrepect you in addition to not caring about you. You are
nothing more than a mildly amusing internet joke that people bag on during
their daily 10 minutes on AVLV. You are literally nothing, but it is fun
exposing you every now and then (not that you don't do that quite well
yourself. Have you shown Dick your wiener yet? I bet he's all excited to
see it!).

Oh, and remember, I'm well off enough to have retired at a very young age,
own my home and property outright, and have enough to live on for the rest
of my life without ever having to work for the man ever again.

You? Pretending to have friends, still slaving away at some job you're
terrible at, and making a total ass of yourself in front of hundreds if not
thousands of strangers. WOW! Trout and Strebel are your pals! What an
accomplishment!

A *board* is smarter than those retahds................

EGBH

fx...@bellatlantic.net

okunmadı,
11 Haz 2005 00:07:1411.06.2005
alıcı
Big Mikey wrote:

> Is is JUNE yet? YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS YOU AVLV ASSHOLES!
>
> June, thinking June.

Yawn! More Big Monkey BS. I guess you mean June NEXT year, huh?
Denny in Mass

Everybody's Gonna Be Happy

okunmadı,
11 Haz 2005 00:09:4211.06.2005
alıcı

<fx...@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message news:Srtqe.769$Nx1.340@trndny05...

June Cleaver, think June Cleaver.

EGBH

İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi
İleti silindi

tom ronson

okunmadı,
11 Haz 2005 05:05:3111.06.2005
alıcı
"Big Mikey" <mike...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Is is JUNE yet? YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS YOU AVLV ASSHOLES!

yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn.

How's that photo of you and your pal the mayor coming along? film developed
yet?

Oh, and what's it say about YOU if you knowingly hang out with "assholes"?

--tr

spenc...@attbi.com

okunmadı,
11 Haz 2005 17:21:1511.06.2005
alıcı

Big Mikey wrote:
> Spencer, buy Ronson his Mountian Dew and give fatass $4.00 towards the new
> taxes and impounds account he was forced to set up for next years taxes.
>
> It is AMAZING what I can learn about fattass these days...
>
> Big Mikey

That explains why he has to Drive an Altima. An Altima.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh yea an Altima!!!!!!!!!!!

So he drives an Altima, Buys $35 wedding dress, Can't pay his house
Real Estate Taxes. Gets hit with hundreds of dollars in interest and
panalties. And he drives an Altima!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hehate...@hotmail.com

okunmadı,
11 Haz 2005 17:55:4911.06.2005
alıcı
An ALTIMA!!!! Oh, say it ain't so, Joe!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA

--EE--

hehate...@hotmail.com

okunmadı,
11 Haz 2005 18:00:5211.06.2005
alıcı
Mikey, he CAN'T post a pic of Lynne or she'll get deported!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--EE--

rayrat

okunmadı,
12 Haz 2005 11:08:0512.06.2005
alıcı

What's wrong with driving an Altima?
Really, Big, you are becoming tiresome.

Rayrat

normzauchin

okunmadı,
12 Haz 2005 15:45:0612.06.2005
alıcı

Ray, you seem like a good guy but you have to get a clue to get the
Altima joke.

rayrat

okunmadı,
13 Haz 2005 10:32:1013.06.2005
alıcı
On 12 Jun 2005 12:45:06 -0700, "normzauchin" <normz...@aol.com>
wrote:

I guess expecting las vegas info from this group put me in a different
fram of mind than an "Altima" joke.

Ray

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
15 Haz 2005 01:00:1915.06.2005
alıcı
Send me your US Mail address and I will send you pictures.

No problem.

Big Mikey

"tom ronson" <madscr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
15 Haz 2005 01:04:5315.06.2005
alıcı
LOL!

Got to admit, I will miss you, David.

Big Mikey

"David Berman" <davi...@cox.net> wrote in message
>I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about ...which I sense is
> probably a good thing in this case.
>
> --Best from David in NV
>

> "Walt" <no...@none.void> wrote in message
>> In article <DGnoe.904$7s.226@fed1read01>, David Berman
>> <davi...@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>> > Who is AVLV's most off-topic poster?
>> >
>> > Judge for yourself.
>> >
>> > Over a seven-day period beginning May 29:
>> >
>> > Chuck: 66
>> >
>> > Elvis: 29
>> >
>> > Strevel: 27
>> >
>> > David: 16
>> >
>> > --Best from David in NV
>> >

>> Try turning the list upside down...
>>
>> "AVLV's Least Off-Topic Posters"
>>
>> Posters 1 - 99: less than five off-topic posts
>> Posters 100 - 199: less than ten off-topic posts
>> Posters 200 - 299: less than fifteen off-topic posts
>> Poster 300 - David: 16
>> Poster 301 - Strevel: 27
>> Poster 302 - Elvis: 29
>> Poster 303 - Chuck: 66
>>
>> Try setting the bar a little higher for yourself.
>>
>> --- Walt

Big Mikey

okunmadı,
15 Haz 2005 01:12:3015.06.2005
alıcı
Truth is, you don't wake up along side anyone....well maybe your insulin
pump.

Maybe Lynne wakes up with someone in Chino, but it sure ain't with you.

Chuck, you are a liar. I know it and YOU know it. You are correct about
your two homes (LV and Chino) but you leave out a lot of other information.

This silliness is getting old and tiresome Chuck, but as I dig up more and
more information LEGALLY on you, it gets more and more interesting.

Big Mikey

> [...]
> wilderness, hunting, fishing and playing music at sunset.
>

> "Big Mikey" immediately tried to shoot down the idea and blustered
> profusely about all the buddies he's had who've tried to live in the
> ountry and came crawling back to the city in less than a year.
> <Clue starts here>
>

> I spent my entire young life living in the country. I spent 9 years
> living in a logging town with a population of 52 people. I used to
> play music and perform magic and dream someday of coming to Las Vegas
> and performing here. I do that now. That dream came true without me
> even realizing it was happening.
>

> In my thirties I lived in a beautiful log cabin by the Russian River.
> My business travels would sometimes put me in New York City one
> weekend, back to the cabin in the woods during the week, followed up
> by backpacking in the Trinity Alps the following weekend. I just
> happen to have the ability to function well in different environments.
>

> As Mr Roma said, don't open your mouth till you know what the shot is.
> You didn't know what the shot was Mike and you opened your mouth.
> Eventually returning to the wilderness is not a new experience for me,
> it's a homecoming.
>

> But far be it for you to shut your fucking mouth during a conversation
> and actually hear what someone else is saying.
>

> </clue ends here>
>

> Again, read your opening remarks to me and convince the world that
> those are not the words of an enormous jackass.
>

> I have to go adjust the tote board once again. I'll be right back. In
> the meantime I give you a memorable quote from Planes, Trains, and
> Automobiles. I believe there is some information you will find useful:
>

> You know everything is not an anecdote. You have to discriminate. You
> choose things that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. You're
> a miracle! Your stories have NONE of that. They're not even amusing
> ACCIDENTALLY! "Honey, I'd like you to meet Del Griffith, he's got some
> amusing anecodotes for you. Oh and here's a gun so you can blow your
> brains out. You'll thank me for it." I could tolerate any insurance
> seminar. For days I could sit there and listen to them go on and on
> with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can you stand it?" I'd
> say, "'Cause I've been with Del Griffith. I can take ANYTHING." You
> know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. The shower
> curtain ring guy. Woah." It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy
> doll. I expect you have a little string on your chest, you know, that
> I pull out and have to snap back. Except I wouldn't pull it out and
> snap it back - you would. Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! And by the way, you
> know, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea -
> have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!
>

> I'm back.....
>

> Congratulations Mikey. You're now #1
>

> Oh, and don't fucking email me. Keep it out here in public where you

Diğer iletiler yükleniyor.
0 yeni ileti