Scully warming

Gene Bilney 2194

Apr 18, 1994, 11:32:20 AM4/18/94
Was it my imagination or was Scully's attidtude her partner warming.
It seemed that in previous episodes she was an ice queen. But in this
last one, her tone of voice was different and there seemed something
different in her eyes. Yeah, yeah, it know, its just a story. I have
not seen every story so did something happened? Can anyone pin down
when she stopped being a sceptic? Thanks

sam brown

Apr 19, 1994, 3:02:28 PM4/19/94
Gene Bilney 2194 (gbi...@library.unt.edu) wrote:
: Was it my imagination or was Scully's attidtude her partner warming.
they are practically married :) they just need to get it on perhaps in the
cliff hanger?

Chuck Cerveny

Apr 20, 1994, 4:00:46 PM4/20/94

> Gene Bilney 2194 (gbi...@library.unt.edu) wrote:
> : Was it my imagination or was Scully's attidtude her partner warming.
> : It seemed that in previous episodes she was an ice queen. But in this
> : last one, her tone of voice was different and there seemed something
> : different in her eyes. Yeah, yeah, it know, its just a story. I have
> : not seen every story so did something happened? Can anyone pin down
> : when she stopped being a sceptic? Thanks

I think it was when her dad took the dirt nap. Since then they've been
showing things that she can have good, scientific proof of. I mean who
could say those bugs were imagined.
--
Chuck Cerveny
ccer...@u.washington.edu

"Good times and riches and son of a bitches, I've seen more than I can
recall" J. Buffett