Kristen's addresses, etc.

Bill van Heerden

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

Again, I may be looking where there isn't anything to find, bu, hey, I
gotta try...

In the episode "3", Mulder looks over Kristen Kilar's driver's license
and former addresses.

Her address was 1533 Malibu Canyon, Malibu, California, 91607.

Her previous addresses: 164 Valley View Dr., Portland, Oregon, 97223
and 4057 Sweetgum Lane, Memphis, Tennessee, 88151

Also, the FBI Bureau File Number of The Trinity Killers was

X256933VW

Are there any hidden meanings here that anyone knows of?

And, hey, was anyone else annoyed at how we were "led" thru the
investigation? For example, when Mulder sees the "Ra" sign, he repeats,
"The father, the son [sun]..." YES, people. We GET it. And when he's
looking up Kristen's old addresses, we're shown a Portland report, then
Kristen's addresses... and Mulder points RIGHT AT the word Portland.
Then we see the Memphis sheet, and Mulder puts his finger BACK on
"Portland", then moves it down to "Memphis". All RIGHT. Thank you. We
DO have minds of our own. Don't condescend to us, okay?

But other than that, I actually enjoyed "3". Yes, Scully's absence was a
little off-putting, but it seemed that they handled it pretty well.

Bill

--
Bill van Heerden
bv...@freenet.toronto.on.ca

James V. Kracht

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

Bill van Heerden wrote:

> Again, I may be looking where there isn't anything to find, bu, hey, I
> gotta try...
>
> In the episode "3", Mulder looks over Kristen Kilar's driver's license
> and former addresses.
>
> Her address was 1533 Malibu Canyon, Malibu, California, 91607.
>
> Her previous addresses: 164 Valley View Dr., Portland, Oregon, 97223
> and 4057 Sweetgum Lane, Memphis, Tennessee, 88151
>
> Also, the FBI Bureau File Number of The Trinity Killers was
>
> X256933VW
>
> Are there any hidden meanings here that anyone knows of?

Yes, many hidden, deep meanings. All these addresses, in real life, were
the sites of natural disasters -- brush fires, unending rains of
volcanic ash, and flooding -- the links to vampirism should now become
obvious.

"X256933VW" has no real meaning, on the surface, but if you convert 'X'
to its logical number, 24, as well as the 'V' (22) and 'W' (23) and add
them to the rest of the number, you get '97' (24+22+23+2+5+6+9+3+3) and
we all (for the most part) know what year comes after 1996.

Hope this helps.