Moon/Mars anomaly & X-Files

Sue King

Feb 25, 1995, 5:05:25 AM2/25/95
Why havn't there been any storylines about possible evidence of
alien/unknown civilizations on the Moon or Mars? It seems like the sabotage
of the Mars Observer and the Dept. of Defence Clementine missions would lend
an air of govt. involvement?
Sue

Imelda C. Cheng

Feb 27, 1995, 8:46:06 PM2/27/95
Sue King (ps...@gateway.ecn.com) wrote:
: Why havn't there been any storylines about possible evidence of

Wasn't there an extensive article about this some months ago in NEWSWEEK
or TIME? Something about govt denial of perfectly symmetrical figures on
the moon and geometrically perfect structures on Mars which some say are
signs of ancient alien civilizations right here in the Solar System...it
WOULD be a great X-Files plotline.....pray CC is lurking and reading.....

:)mel

Angula G. Tucker

Feb 28, 1995, 1:20:09 AM2/28/95
I think the second or third ep of the first season had somethink
semi-related to this. An astronaut, who was now head of NASA, was
possessed by the "face of Mars" that we see advertised so much on TV,
and caused shuttle problems through sabotage. I think it was "Space".

Greg Carey

Mar 6, 1995, 3:46:37 PM3/6/95

: The episode title was "Space." Glad to someone besides me liked it :).

: Cheers,
: Ngaire

I liked that ep also, just too bad that I don't have it on tape. But
I'll find someone who has it yet.

-Greg

Polly Moller

Mar 6, 1995, 10:55:52 PM3/6/95

Darn it, the DDEB commissioned me to fall into a coma, which is what
always happens when I make a music video. Several weeks later (hey,
I was really busy...) I woke up and found I'd made a video of the
episode "3". (kindly refrain from flaming me!!!!)

In case anybody would like to know, here is a complete listing of
all the X-Files videos I've made:

Song: Contents:

"Under the Milky Way Mulder UFO-chasing angst.
Tonight" by the
Church

"Strange World" Scully angst. :)
Sarah McLachlan

"Shoulder to the Clips of Mulder only.
Wheel" Bel Canto

"Policy of Truth" Both Mulder and Scully; clips of intrigue
Depeche Mode from "Ehrlenmeyer Flask" to "Ascension"

"Fade Away" Commissioned by the DDEB, it has clips
Chris Isaak from the episode "3" only. Most
difficult video yet!

If anybody out there is curious about these, I'll dub them onto
a VHS tape sent to me with a self-addressed stamped mailer.

Agent Mollder

Polly Moller * ni...@netcom.com * CA lic. plate: X FILES *
Flutist, Conductor, Teacher / Producer, _Women's Alternative_
"Normal is not what I feel." - Fox Mulder
See me on March 31, 1995: University of Missouri, Columbia
4:30 p.m., Whitmore Recital Hall