Xmas with the Scullys: fanon or canon?

pam

Apr 2, 2003, 4:55:55 AM4/2/03
Scully asking Mulder to spend Christmas with her & her family
at Ma Scully's home: fanon or canon?

Dryad

Apr 2, 2003, 9:56:23 AM4/2/03
pam wrote:
> Scully asking Mulder to spend Christmas with her & her family
> at Ma Scully's home: fanon or canon?

Fanon, as far as I'm aware.

Dryad

--
http://www.puritycontrol.co.uk - XF rec's at The Grove, updated 3/12/03

Marleen

Apr 2, 2003, 10:57:48 AM4/2/03
On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 01:55:55 -0800, pam <ptpl...@NOSPAMmindspring.com> wrote:

> Scully asking Mulder to spend Christmas with her & her family
> at Ma Scully's home: fanon or canon?

It's a fanfic thing.

There was the haunted house ep., Mulder taking Scully's keys to get
her to spend some time with him *instead* of her family. There was
the Emily ep. where Scully spends time with her family at Christmas.
That was Bill & Tara's house, and I don't think Mulder was on the
guest list. There were those eps. where Mulder and Mrs. Scully were
quite close, and I think he even visited her once, or maybe twice at
the time of Scully's abduction. Actually, I think that is about as
close to the Scully home that Mulder ever got.

Marleen

--
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." -- Salvor Hardin

http://www.bluneon.org