Not Just News

VGR (Craig Pell)

Jan 25, 1993, 2:30:37 AM1/25/93
Anyone catch last Saturday's "Not Just News" on Fox? Maybe it was a rerun,
and was already mentioned here in the past, but just in case...

They did a brief look at where animation is heading. Lots of "Aladdin"
clips, and lots of clips from TTA and BTAS. They mentioned the fact that
animation is not just for kids. They also talked quite a bit about the
fact that kids *do* know the difference between crappy animated shows, and
good stuff.

But the real treat was a brief interview with Jean MacCurdy (spelled
"MacCurdey" on the show). In fact I think it was she who said that kids
know the difference between crap and quality. Wish I could remember more,
but ... hey, it was only "Not Just News." Who watches it seriously? :-)
--
VGR | (1812 Overture) | "The size of the brain is no measure of |
| I GIVE UP | its capacity." - Mr. Jonathan Frisby |