tonight's episode (3-13-02)

Ryan Brock

Mar 14, 2002, 12:05:20 AM3/14/02
I thought tonight's show was pretty good compared to other new ones. Any
thoughts?

The Rack

Mar 14, 2002, 12:32:45 AM3/14/02
Drunk and full of pie, Ryan Brock wrote:

>I thought tonight's show was pretty good compared to other new ones. Any
>thoughts?

It was a re-run; but yes. Very good.
--
Chadderack

Milo: Senator Jebsen! Hello! How'd you like
the story?
Jebsen: I DIDN'T.
Milo: Was there a problem?
Jebsen: YOU MISSPELLED MY NAME.
Milo: Where?
Jebsen: EVERYWHERE.
Milo: How'd we spell it?
Jebsen: "POTATO HEAD."

www.snpp.com/episodes/scg.html

Formerly: a cardboard cut-out
Currently: rocking the suburbs
Hopefully: doin' it for the kids

Brock

Mar 14, 2002, 2:01:58 AM3/14/02
not full of pie yet, but..........i hadn't seen that one yet......

peace
"The Rack" <chadderackD...@earthlinkSONUTRITIOUS.net> wrote in
message news:3c9035dc...@news.earthlink.net...

Brock

Mar 14, 2002, 2:10:20 AM3/14/02
Drunk, but not full of pie,

sorry to post again, but i was referring to the episode on at 7pm cst w/
Homer having his jaw wired shut. (before bernie mac w/ sugar ray leonard
and the "celebrity" boxing.)
"Brock" <rjb...@uiuc.edu> wrote in message

ChiaCow9

Mar 14, 2002, 2:49:28 PM3/14/02

>I thought tonight's show was pretty good compared to other new ones. Any
>thoughts?

Yes THOH IV (I think) is one of the best Treehouse of Horror episodes. Subtle
Political Satire- dead? Leave me alone, while I cry on my pillow.

The Rack

Mar 14, 2002, 5:41:40 PM3/14/02
Drunk and full of pie, Stan wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:05:20 -0600, "Ryan Brock" <rjb...@uiuc.edu> wrote:
>
>>I thought tonight's show was pretty good compared to other new ones. Any
>>thoughts?
>

>You'll have to clue us in as to which Simpsons episode you saw tonight.
>Or did you mean to post this to the South Park group?

He meant to post to the whipped group, or the congealed group.
--
Chadderack

Hello, Bert's Taco Palace?
Adios.

Swinefeld

Mar 14, 2002, 8:33:43 PM3/14/02
Stoned on ecstasy and full of lasagna, The Rack wrote:

> He meant to post to the whipped group, or the congealed group.

Don't forget the Choco-tastic!!!

Swinefeld

Billy J. Dancefloor

Mar 14, 2002, 8:54:46 PM3/14/02
Swinefeld wrote:

>> He meant to post to the whipped group, or the congealed group.

> Don't forget the Choco-tastic!!!

assal horizontology.

--
Mr. Dancefloor's wardrobe furnished by Botany 500

Swinefeld

Mar 14, 2002, 9:56:41 PM3/14/02

"Billy J. Dancefloor" wrote:

> Swinefeld wrote:
>
> >> He meant to post to the whipped group, or the congealed group.
>
> > Don't forget the Choco-tastic!!!
>
> assal horizontology.

Remember, if it turns clear, it's your window to weight gain. Bye Bye
everybody!

Swinefeld

Dr Music

Mar 14, 2002, 11:35:57 PM3/14/02

"Swinefeld" <swinef...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Hey, did you go to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College too?

Yours truly,
Some bozo