The Final Episode

Emetib67334

Jan 29, 2002, 6:41:22 PM1/29/02
Homer's life has been a dream and he's really a trillionaire and he owns the
power plant.

Gabagimpy

Jan 29, 2002, 6:43:19 PM1/29/02

"Emetib67334" <emeti...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Homer's life has been a dream and he's really a trillionaire and he owns
the
> power plant.

Homer's life has been a dream and Maude Flanders is alive...and he's married
to her...and he finds her in the shower, like that other show.

Michael J. Astrauskas

Jan 29, 2002, 8:13:55 PM1/29/02
Gabagimpy wrote:

> Emetib67334 wrote:
>
> > Homer's life has been a dream and he's really a trillionaire and he owns
> > the power plant.
>
> Homer's life has been a dream and Maude Flanders is alive...and he's married
> to her...and he finds her in the shower, like that other show.

Speedway Squad?

(In color!)

--
- Michael J. Astrauskas

Ted S.

Jan 29, 2002, 9:26:07 PM1/29/02
Somebody claiming to be "Gabagimpy" <spaceh...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Homer's life has been a dream and he wakes up in bed with Suzanne
Pleshette.

--
Ted S.: change .spam to .net to reply by e-mail
One person *can* change the world, but most of the time you probably

Jason Saslow

Jan 30, 2002, 9:34:00 AM1/30/02
"Ted S." wrote:

> Somebody claiming to be "Gabagimpy" <spaceh...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>

> > "Emetib67334" <emeti...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >> Homer's life has been a dream and he's really a trillionaire and
> >> he owns the power plant.
> >
> > Homer's life has been a dream and Maude Flanders is alive...and
> > he's married to her...and he finds her in the shower, like that
> > other show.
>
> Homer's life has been a dream and he wakes up in bed with Suzanne
> Pleshette.

If they end the show in the Bob Newhart fashion, I'll set fire to every
Simpsons tape and DVD I own.

--
Please note: If you would like to respond to me, don't use my "From" or
"Reply-to" address as it is used as a spam filter. You can contact me

Dr Music

Jan 30, 2002, 10:04:18 AM1/30/02

"Jason Saslow" <jsa...@deadspam.com> wrote in message

> "Ted S." wrote:
> >
> > Somebody claiming to be "Gabagimpy" <spaceh...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >

> > > "Emetib67334" <emeti...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Homer's life has been a dream and Maude Flanders is alive...and
> > > he's married to her...and he finds her in the shower, like that
> > > other show.
> >
> > Homer's life has been a dream and he wakes up in bed with Suzanne
> > Pleshette.
>
> If they end the show in the Bob Newhart fashion, I'll set fire to every
> Simpsons tape and DVD I own.

How about... it was all in the mind of an autistic child?

Dr Music
P.S. Parking was ample.

Joe Klemm

Jan 30, 2002, 11:05:24 AM1/30/02
My ways to end it:

1. The Simpsons wind up spending a year in prison for failing to report a
crime.

2. Homer accidentally knocks down the statue of Spirngfield's founder, and he
tries to cover it up by posing as the statue.

3. After a long psychological trip to Homer's mind, we see Homer and a bandaged
Bart at the beach, where Homer begans to strangle him, only to stop and break
down, with Bart saying "I feel terrible." (Warning: this is a spoof of the
ending (via motion picture) of a foreign show)

Joe Klemm

Internet King

Jan 30, 2002, 11:54:49 AM1/30/02

Emetib67334 wrote:

> Homer's life has been a dream and he's really a trillionaire and he owns the
> power plant.

Vanilla Pudding Sky
Sincerely,
Little Girl

Bill Gibron

Jan 30, 2002, 12:04:17 PM1/30/02
The "Good Homer" emerges from the Black Lodge and banishes the "Bad Jerkass
Homer" inside it once and for all.

"Joe Klemm" <tna...@aol.com> wrote in message

Mr. ?

Jan 30, 2002, 3:57:15 PM1/30/02
"Dr Music" <geo...@nospamcanada.com> wrote in message news:<SXT58.9278$gb.5...@news3.calgary.shaw.ca>...
Homer's life has been a dream, and in the end he succumbs to the coma
which he was in since an earlier season, surrounded by the simpsons
family who had aged all this time and didn't have any wacky adventures
whatsoever. Except for Maggie.

Mr. ? - "You lost 5% of your brain!" "Me lose brain? Oh oh."

Pipian

Jan 30, 2002, 6:17:26 PM1/30/02
Homer wakes up- gets food and goes back to sleep
"Internet King" <ho...@compuglobalhypermeganet.com> wrote in message

Dr Music

Jan 30, 2002, 10:45:12 PM1/30/02

"Mr. ?" <khi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Homer rambles on about somebody killing a chicken on a bus, only it was
really a baby, then the war ends, and as he flies off in a helicopter, he
sees Barney has spelled out "Goodbye" with rocks.

Punkass Crab

Feb 1, 2002, 2:51:08 AM2/1/02

"Emetib67334" <emeti...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Homer's life has been a dream and he's really a trillionaire and he owns
the
> power plant.

The Story Behind the Simpsons and the Last Episode:

A group of ancient apemen awakened to find a couch had appeared
in their parched valley. Although they lacked the minds to fully
comprehend what it was, they felt compelled to sit upon it. In the
fullness of time, the leaders of their tribe would be chosen based on
how hilariously they did so. Humor was born. All human folly would
arise from the need to poke fun at something.

But the return of the alien intelligence that seeded the planet with
humor was inevitable. It was foretold that a network would appear
with open timeslots unburdened by humor. In its childish innocence
it would soon unleash a power so snarky that all the world would hail
it. But the end of its short reign would be signaled by the ultimate
'couch gag': a great world leader would create humor with an object
of unknown power. This object would be twisted and salty: the best
minds suggested either a sea captain or a pretzel.
Apres (annoyed grunt), le deluge.

Oh, and the end would also follow on the heels of bad ratings.

--Punkass Crab

[ØCool]©

Feb 1, 2002, 3:01:31 AM2/1/02
--Message Attributes Follow--
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 01:13:55 GMT
From: "Michael J. Astrauskas" [trevi...@yahoo.com]
Subject: Re: The Final Episode
Newsgroup(s): alt.tv.simpsons

--Message Transcription Follows--

[snip]

> Speedway Squad?

> (In color!)

"Let's burn rubber, baby!!!"
-C. Montgomery Burns
Posted by Hugh Lilly [.:ØCool:.]©
w: http://www.geocities.com/hugh_lilly
e: u.y...@tzk.arg
e: mreb...@cuernxre.arg
[\:: Decode with ROT-13 to get actual email addresses ::/]
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Jason Saslow

Feb 1, 2002, 9:46:51 AM2/1/02

Meh.

david nathaniel werner

Feb 1, 2002, 9:52:30 AM2/1/02

Worst ending ever!

Aaron Hirshberg

Feb 1, 2002, 11:34:13 AM2/1/02
> Homer rambles on about somebody killing a chicken on a bus, only it was
> really a baby, then the war ends, and as he flies off in a helicopter, he
> sees Barney has spelled out "Goodbye" with rocks.

Only if there is a Simpsons movie directed by Robert Altman.

Space Museum

Aaron Hirshberg

Feb 1, 2002, 11:36:04 AM2/1/02
emeti...@aol.com (Emetib67334) wrote in message news:<20020129184122...@mb-ch.aol.com>...

> Homer's life has been a dream and he's really a trillionaire and he owns the
> power plant.

We have already been over this a million times. We agreed that the
final episode should parody the famous final episodes of other TV
shows.

1. Homer finally catches the one armed man who murdered Marge in the
first episode.

2. Homer travels backwards and forwards in time, and has a vineyard.
And some guy with an automobile airfilter over his eyes keeps talking
to him.

And so on.

Space Museum

Jason Saslow

Feb 1, 2002, 1:17:42 PM2/1/02
Aaron Hirshberg wrote:

> 2. Homer travels backwards and forwards in time,

Quiet you!

Brian

Feb 1, 2002, 7:29:50 PM2/1/02
tna...@aol.com (Joe Klemm) wrote in message news:<20020130110524...@mb-mo.aol.com>...

> 3. After a long psychological trip to Homer's mind, we see Homer and a bandaged
> Bart at the beach, where Homer begans to strangle him, only to stop and break
> down, with Bart saying "I feel terrible." (Warning: this is a spoof of the
> ending (via motion picture) of a foreign show)

You forgot the part with the giant naked Lisa and everybody turning
into orange juice. ^_^

Brian (who's owned that movie for years)
http://www.prettymagic.com

Jack Of Spades

Feb 2, 2002, 11:30:21 AM2/2/02
> We have already been over this a million times. We agreed that the
> final episode should parody the famous final episodes of other TV
> shows.
>
> 1. Homer finally catches the one armed man who murdered Marge in the
> first episode.
>
> 2. Homer travels backwards and forwards in time, and has a vineyard.
> And some guy with an automobile airfilter over his eyes keeps talking
> to him.
>
> And so on.

Good plot, but don't treat people here like they are expected to know
this even if it annoys you. Not everyone here was around when that
was agreed to, nor was I.

And personally as someone who would not like to see the show end, I
think it would be better to see it go out with a normal episode and
then hear that it was cancelled afterward.

Punkass Crab

Feb 2, 2002, 4:51:36 PM2/2/02

"david nathaniel werner" <dnwe...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote in message
> Worst ending ever!

If you did read it, it wasn't a last episode script at all.
The last episode will come and the reasons and timing
behind said last episode were given. Oh, well.

--Punkass Crab