Please somebody get a cap of Faye from steps at the Brits!!!!!!!!

RichieH

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00

Jim Chapman <Us...@here.com> wrote in message
news:89qi1d$m21$1...@uranium.btinternet.com...
> While your on what about Geri Halliwel the photo in the Star & Sun look
> amazing.. :-))

Please be assured that when I do get around to capping the Brits, there will
NOT be one single cap of that slutty bitch, her whorishness has dropped to
even lower levels than before.

Oh, and that ugly bitch (she can't sing either) Macy Gray shouldn't have won
all those awards she didn't deserve.

Nice to see SC7 grabbed one tho, guaranteeing a performance by them...

--
RichieH
--------------

Louise's Bits, 280 pics http://www.harding46.freeserve.co.uk
Redesigned! The 69ers, A Kingpin Clan http://www.the69ers.cjb.net
Mod Planet, for Kingpin, now at PlanetKingpin!
http://www.planetkingpin.com/modplanet/
Redesigned! RichieH's Vids and Caps, 1,400 pics:
http://www.users.dialstart.net/~rhsite00/index.htm
The Girls of S Club 7, over 1,000 pics: http://www.girlssc7.cjb.net
New! RichieH Scans: http://www.richiehscans.cjb.net
ICQ UIN: 39944310

Andy

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00
>Oh, and that ugly bitch (she can't sing either) Macy Gray shouldn't have won
>all those awards she didn't deserve.

Gotta agree with you on that one. I *like* everything of her's that
I've heard, but I don't know why everyone has gone so crazy about her.
She's different - not special. People sometimes confuse the two.

And did you see her presenting an award on the Grammys? Cringesome.
She didn't have a clue what she was doing. She had one line to read
out and she even managed to mess that up.

Gandalf

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00

RichieH <rhsc7...@eidosnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> Jim Chapman <Us...@here.com> wrote in message
> > While your on what about Geri Halliwel the photo in the Star & Sun look
> > amazing.. :-))
>
> Please be assured that when I do get around to capping the Brits, there
will
> NOT be one single cap of that slutty bitch, her whorishness has dropped to
> even lower levels than before.
>
> Oh, and that ugly bitch

Agreed :-)

>(she can't sing either)

Not agreed :-)

>Macy Gray shouldn't have won
>all those awards she didn't deserve.

> #

Ditto :-)

> Nice to see SC7 grabbed one tho, guaranteeing a performance by them...

Mmm :-)

--
Sir Gandalf the White Pixie of GEIAI
www.geiai.org.uk