Facebook SCTV quiz results

Trevor Stenson

Mar 14, 2008, 11:09:48 PM3/14/08

Whether or not you are on facebook, you might find these quiz results
interesting. Mostly, people have get the right answer to even difficult
questions. But because the quiz would be played by anyone doing general
TV Trivia Quizzes, there are some surprising results.

Sorry it is kind of long, so read on only if you're really into SCTV
trivia:

the SCTV station is located in the fictional town of . . . ?
€ Hooterville (3.3)
€ Melonville (70.0)
€ Edmonton (23.3)
€ Springfield (0.0)
€ skipped (3.3)
Comments
70.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit

Earl Camembert son's name is . . . ?
€ Cole Elliot (0.0)
€ Earl Jr. (69.2)
€ Skip (7.7)
€ Jerome (23.1)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
69.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit

comedian Bobby Bittman's remake of "On the Waterfront" was named:
€ On The Waterfront II (0.0)
€ Bittman Does Jersey (18.2)
€ On The Waterfront, Again (68.2)
€ Return To On The Waterfront (4.5)
€ skipped (9.1)
Comments
68.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on what show did someone ask, "What's your preference, beaks or cheeks"?
€ The Julia Child Story (0.0)
€ The Cruisin' Gourmet (66.7)
€ Cooking With Marcello (11.1)
€ Dining With LaRue (0.0)
€ skipped (22.2)
Comments
66.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "How's it going, eh?"
€ Jerry Lewis (6.1)
€ Walter Cronkite (8.2)
€ Bob & Doug McKenzie (63.3)
€ Larry Siegel (8.2)
€ skipped (14.3)
Comments
63.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Don't cry for me Rawalpindi"
€ Angus Crock (6.2)
€ Indira Gandhi (62.5)
€ Bobby Bittman (18.8)
€ Howard Cosell (0.0)
€ skipped (12.5)
Comments
62.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
The punk band, The Queen Haters, feel sorry for you Lady Di for . . . ?
€ Being married to Charles (0.0)
€ Havin' a mother-in-law like that (62.5)
€ Having to do all that charity work (31.2)
€ Being hounded by the paparazzi (6.2)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
62.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Bob McKenzie?
€ Dave Thomas (18.8)
€ Rick Moranis (62.5)
€ John Candy (18.8)
€ Eugene Levy (0.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
62.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on 'Farm Film Report,' when Brooke Shields trips on her entrance it is a
spoof of an occurrence on . . . ?
€ The Dick Cavett Show (9.5)
€ The Merv Griffin Show (14.3)
€ The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson (61.9)
€ The Phil Donahue Show (0.0)
€ skipped (14.3)
Comments
61.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Doug McKenzie?
€ Rick Moranis (14.3)
€ Dave Thomas (61.9)
€ Martin Short (14.3)
€ Eugene Levy (4.8)
€ skipped (4.8)
Comments
61.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what punk/new wave band never appeared as guests?
€ Wendy O. Williams and the Plasmatics (12.0)
€ The Tubes (16.0)
€ The Viletones (60.0)
€ The Boomtown Rats (4.0)
€ skipped (8.0)
Comments
60.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Bill Needle?
€ Dave Thomas (60.0)
€ John Candy (0.0)
€ Joe Flaherty (40.0)
€ Rick Monranis (0.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
60.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
the Cruisin' Gourmet has an unusual way of . . . ?
€ Mashing the potatoes (0.0)
€ Stuffing the turkey (57.7)
€ Boiling a lobster (7.7)
€ Killing and plucking a chicken (23.1)
€ skipped (11.5)
Comments
57.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "I'm not your daughter, I'm your ticket to ride."
€ Salvador Dali (2.4)
€ Brooke Shields (57.1)
€ Divine (19.0)
€ Jerry Lewis (8.3)
€ skipped (13.1)
Comments
57.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Mother Theresa?
€ Andrea Martin (57.1)
€ Catherine O'Hara (14.3)
€ Robin Duke (28.6)
€ Mary Wilcox (0.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
57.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "How's it Hanging?!?"
€ Luciano Pavarotti (0.0)
€ Stan Shmenge (12.5)
€ Daryl Sittler (31.2)
€ Skip Bittman (56.2)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
56.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit

who did Lola Heatherton not implicate as a lover during an ad lib in a
song performed on her special, "Bouncin' Back to You"?
€ Johnny Larue (18.8)
€ Bobby Bittman (6.2)
€ Guy Caballero (18.8)
€ Moe Green (56.2)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
56.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
which writer has never was portrayed on SCTV?
€ George Plimpton (4.0)
€ Hunter S. Thompson (56.0)
€ Gore Vidal (28.0)
€ Norman Mailer (12.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
56.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Wasn't that scary kids?"
€ Bobby Bittman (12.9)
€ Catherine Hepburn (11.8)
€ Count Floyd (55.9)
€ Liza Minnelli (3.2)
€ skipped (16.1)
Comments
55.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who was the image of 'Big Brother' in the "1984" parody?
€ Guy Caballero (14.8)
€ Ronald Reagan (18.5)
€ Orson Wells (55.6)
€ Walter Cronkite (0.0)
€ skipped (11.1)
Comments
55.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "How Are Ya?!?"
€ Catherine Hepburn (7.9)
€ Bobby Bittman (55.3)
€ Count Floyd (21.1)
€ Liz Taylor (5.3)
€ skipped (10.5)
Comments
55.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Good morning farmers. And I call you farmers because who the
hell else would be up at this time of the morning!"
€ Mr. Mambo (8.3)
€ Big Jim McBob (54.2)
€ Rocco (16.7)
€ Mel Slirrup (0.0)
€ skipped (20.8)
Comments
54.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Jackie Rogers Jr.?
€ Martin Short (53.8)
€ Rick Moranis (15.4)
€ Dave Thomas (15.4)
€ Joe Flaherty (0.0)
€ skipped (15.4)
Comments
53.8 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who hosted "Street Beef"?
€ Walter Cronkite (3.6)
€ David Brinkley (28.6)
€ Johnny LaRue (53.6)
€ Floyd Robertson (7.1)
€ skipped (7.1)
Comments
53.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who said "May the Good Lord take a likin' to ya' and blow ya' up real
soon!"?
€ Jim and Tammy-Faye Baker (6.7)
€ G. Gordon Liddy (13.3)
€ Charlton Heston (13.3)
€ Billy Sol Hurok and Big Jim McBob (53.3)
€ skipped (13.3)
Comments
53.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who says, 'If you can't take police-work seriously, you can all just
shove off"?
€ Harry Filth (11.8)
€ Benny Hill (52.9)
€ Turk Gruman (17.6)
€ Klagg (11.8)
€ skipped (5.9)
Comments
52.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "I want to bear all your children!"
€ Liza Minnelli (11.1)
€ Lola Heatherton (51.9)
€ Count Floyd (18.5)
€ Catherine Hepburn (11.1)
€ skipped (7.4)
Comments
51.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Look at my bloody hand!"
€ Troy Soren (6.5)
€ Gus Gustofferson (22.6)
€ Michael Caine (51.6)
€ Kirk Douglas (12.9)
€ skipped (6.5)
Comments
51.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Libby Wolfson's 'Woman's Play' (and for some men) was entitled . . . ?
€ The vagina monologues (32.3)
€ I'm taking my own head, screwing it on right, and no guy's gonna
tell me that it aint! (51.6)
€ I'm still Here...damn It! (9.7)
€ God said, ha! (0.0)
€ skipped (6.5)
Comments
51.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what was not a special?
€ American People's Global Golden Choice Awards (5.4)
€ Battle of the PBS Stars (16.2)
€ Bob Hope Salutes the Young Comedians (51.4)
€ The Great White North Palace (13.5)
€ skipped (13.5)
Comments
51.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "I say we string him up with piano wire!"
€ Divine (2.4)
€ Moe Green (29.3)
€ G. Gordon Liddy (51.2)
€ Dusty Towne (7.3)
€ skipped (9.8)
Comments
51.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Make me a women big boy, make me a woman"
€ DeForest Kelly (4.2)
€ Woody Tobias Jr (29.2)
€ Dr Cheryl Kinsey (50.0)
€ Harvey K-Tel (4.2)
€ skipped (12.5)
Comments
50.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Yah, but whoose we gonna heist?"
€ Lorna Minelli (0.0)
€ Sammy Maudlin (22.6)
€ Skip Bittman (50.0)
€ Dusty Towne (17.7)
€ skipped (9.7)
Comments
50.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "That's right, Edna"
€ George Carlin (8.3)
€ David Steinberg (12.5)
€ Tex Boil (50.0)
€ Lola Heatherton (20.8)
€ skipped (8.3)
Comments
50.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who owns the station?
€ Edith Prickley (7.1)
€ Bill Needle (21.4)
€ Moe Green (21.4)
€ Guy Cabellero (50.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
50.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Mel Slirrup?
€ John Candy (10.0)
€ Dave Thomas (40.0)
€ Eugene Levy (50.0)
€ Joe Flaherty (0.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
50.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who was the victim of an attempted heist in Maudlin's Eleven?
€ Red Skeleton (33.3)
€ Red Buttons (16.7)
€ Danny Thomas (50.0)
€ Lucille Ball (0.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
50.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "You're so special, it's scary!"
€ Moe Green (3.0)
€ Lola Heatherton (48.5)
€ Gregory Peck (12.1)
€ Harry 'The Guy with a Snake on his Face' (36.4)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
48.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "How much would a place like this cost?"
€ Merv Griffin (14.3)
€ Dr. Tongue (23.8)
€ Irving Cohen (14.3)
€ Brian Johns (47.6)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
47.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "The lady said not to kill the tuna"
€ May Madlock (23.5)
€ Daryl Sittler (47.1)
€ Richard Burton (17.6)
€ Richard Harris (5.9)
€ skipped (5.9)
Comments
47.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, ". . . budding Moron, just like his Father."
€ Troy Soren (0.0)
€ Floyd Robertson (47.1)
€ Moe Green (5.9)
€ Brock Linehan (11.8)
€ skipped (35.3)
Comments
47.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what song is not heard on the commercial for "Gordon Lightfoot Sings
Every Song Ever Written"?
€ Happy Birthday (5.9)
€ Good King Wenceslas (17.6)
€ Chim Chim Cher-ee (47.1)
€ 76 Trombones (23.5)
€ skipped (5.9)
Comments
47.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Give me a C, a bouncy C!"
€ Crazy Hy (6.7)
€ Irving Cohen (46.7)
€ Lou Costello (13.3)
€ Steve Roman (13.3)
€ skipped (20.0)
Comments
46.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit

Monstor Chiller Horror Theatre's host, Count Floyd, was played by SCTV's
. . . ?
€ Floyd the Barber, a.k.a Eugene Levy (13.3)
€ Lloyd Robertson, a.k.a. Joe Flaherty (30.0)
€ Lloyd Robertson, a.k.a. Harvey Kirk (6.7)
€ Floyd Robertson, a.k.a. Joe Flaherty (46.7)
€ skipped (3.3)
Comments
46.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
in reality, SCTV was shot mainly in . . . ?
€ Toronto and Chicago (24.2)
€ Toronto and Pittsburgh (15.2)
€ Chicago and Pittsburgh (12.1)
€ Toronto and Edmonton (45.5)
€ skipped (3.0)
Comments
45.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who plays the 'bloody' Mufti on "How the Middle East Was Won"?
€ Richard Harris (20.0)
€ Richard Burton (15.0)
€ Sean Connery (45.0)
€ Peter O'Toole (15.0)
€ skipped (5.0)
Comments
45.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on "The Days of the Week" who, after giving a rousing speech about
courage and testifying, does a pratfall on the way to the witness stand?
€ Rocco (22.2)
€ Mojo (22.2)
€ Billy McKay (44.4)
€ Dr. William Wainwright (5.6)
€ skipped (5.6)
Comments
44.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who gets a crane for Christmas?
€ Johnny LaRue (44.0)
€ Bob and Doug (16.0)
€ Earl Camembert (20.0)
€ Gerry Todd (16.0)
€ skipped (4.0)
Comments
44.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, ". . . would you please keep your sticky fingers off the
buzzer . . ."
€ Alex Trebel (43.9)
€ Woody Tobias Jr (22.0)
€ Irving Cohen (4.9)
€ Lou Jaffe (7.3)
€ skipped (22.0)
Comments
43.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on "Vic Arpeggio Private Investigator: Black Like Vic" the real Bubba
Scruggs looks a lot like . . .
€ Buddy Hacket (42.9)
€ Milton Berle (21.4)
€ Marty Allen (28.6)
€ Kip Addotta (0.0)
€ skipped (7.1)
Comments
42.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "How could you Mrs. Dinky?"
€ Elizabeth Taylor (3.8)
€ The Shmenges (15.4)
€ Herve Villechaize (15.4)
€ Dusty Towne (42.3)
€ skipped (23.1)
Comments
42.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what did Mike Chisel's (Small Town Dick's) Mom suffer from?
€ Arthritis (0.0)
€ Glaucoma (42.3)
€ Bursitis (42.3)
€ Osteoporosis (11.5)
€ skipped (3.8)
Comments
42.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who appeared in "Speaking of Talk"?
€ Lou Jaffe and Jackie Stewart (7.7)
€ Jackie Stewart and Harvey K-Tel (15.4)
€ Harvey K-Tel and Lou Jaffe (42.3)
€ Lou Jaffe and Jackie Stewart (7.7)
€ skipped (26.9)
Comments
42.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, ""Yeah, I'm crazy . . . crazy like a snake!"
€ David Brinkley (10.5)
€ Rocco (42.1)
€ Moe Green (21.1)
€ Billy Sol Hurok (15.8)
€ skipped (10.5)
Comments
42.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who didn't appear in "Melvin and Howards"?
€ Senator Howard Baker (6.5)
€ Howard The Duck (41.9)
€ Curly Joe Howard (22.6)
€ Howard Cosell (11.3)
€ skipped (17.7)
Comments
41.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Dr. Tongue?
€ Eugene Levy (0.0)
€ John Candy (41.7)
€ Joe Flaherty (33.3)
€ Rick Monranis (8.3)
€ skipped (16.7)
Comments
41.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what film is not parodied in "My Factory, My Self"?
€ An Unmarried Woman (23.5)
€ Nine to Five (41.2)
€ Norma Rae (23.5)
€ Kramer vs Kramer (11.8)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
41.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Who booked Bergman?!?"
€ Steve Roman (18.5)
€ Rocco (25.9)
€ Count Floyd (40.7)
€ Lola Heatherton (11.1)
€ skipped (3.7)
Comments
40.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on a Leutonian Christmas, at breakfast, the traditional egg symbolizes
the . . . ?
€ The Christ Child (11.1)
€ The Christmas Breakfast (40.7)
€ The Virgin Birth (29.6)
€ The Holy Trinity (7.4)
€ skipped (11.1)
Comments
40.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what actor never blew up on "Farm Film Celebrity Blow Up"?
€ Meryl Streep (14.8)
€ Burt Renolyds (40.7)
€ Brooke Shields (25.9)
€ Dustin Hoffman (14.8)
€ skipped (3.7)
Comments
40.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who is the musical guest on "The Great White North Palace"?
€ Robert Goulet (29.6)
€ Jerry Vale (11.1)
€ Tony Bennett (40.7)
€ Ian Thomas (7.4)
€ skipped (11.1)
Comments
40.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, ". . . and all I have to say to you, Judge, is . . . BOOGA!
BOOGA!"
€ Woody Allen (10.0)
€ Liz Taylor (5.0)
€ Troy Soren (35.0)
€ David Steinberg (40.0)
€ skipped (10.0)
Comments
40.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Boy those animal acts sure always a lot of fun aren't they?"
€ Stan Shmenge (8.6)
€ Sammy Maudlin (40.0)
€ Jackie Rogers Jr (28.6)
€ Peter O'Toole (11.4)
€ skipped (11.4)
Comments
40.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
the Christmas Movie that Neil Simon promotes on the Sammy Maudlin
Christmas show is called . . . ?
€ Neil Simon's 'Nutcracker Suite' (40.0)
€ Neil Simon's 'It's a Play-Full Life' (40.0)
€ Neil Simon's 'Cross Your Heart' (6.7)
€ Neil Simon's 'A Christmas Sweet' (6.7)
€ skipped (6.7)
Comments
40.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what musical guest does not appear on "Midnight Express Special"?
€ Anne Murray (10.0)
€ John Denver (45.0)
€ The Band (40.0)
€ skipped (5.0)
Comments
40.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what was not a game show?
€ What's My Shoe Size? (10.0)
€ Half Wits (15.0)
€ Celebrity Jeopardy (40.0)
€ Uposcrabblenyk (25.0)
€ skipped (10.0)
Comments
40.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played '5' in "The 5 Neat Guys"?
€ John Candy (40.0)
€ Eugene Levy (6.7)
€ Rick Moranis (20.0)
€ Dave Thomas (6.7)
€ skipped (26.7)
Comments
40.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who was Edith Prickley's sister?
€ Edna Boil (40.0)
€ Lola Heatherton (60.0)
€ Molly Earle (0.0)
€ Perini Scleroso (0.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
40.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on the "Godfather" Parody, Don Caballero tells Sonny Cabellero . . .
€ Never take sides against the family again! (8.7)
€ Never let anyone outside the family know what you are thinking!
(34.8)
€ Never let anyone outside the family know what your favorite sport
is! (39.1)
€ It was you Sonny . . . you broke my heart! (13.0)
€ skipped (4.3)
Comments
39.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Guy Caballero uses a wheel-chair for . . . ?
€ For sympathy (22.2)
€ Because he is handicapped (16.7)
€ For the parking privileges (22.2)
€ For respect (38.9)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
38.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who didn't portray Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver?
€ Sid Dithers (5.6)
€ Bob Hope (22.2)
€ Gregory Peck (22.2)
€ Norman Gorman (38.9)
€ skipped (11.1)
Comments
38.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who got attacked by killer bees on the "Irwin Allen Show"?
€ Red Skelton (11.1)
€ Red Adair (16.7)
€ Red Fisher (33.3)
€ Red Buttons (38.9)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
38.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Am I your son Mrs. McKay?"
€ Bing Crosby (7.7)
€ Stan Shmenge (38.5)
€ Nikki (15.4)
€ Mojo (38.5)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
38.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who said, "Absolutely No More Crane-Shots!"
€ Johnny Larue (10.9)
€ Edith Prickley (21.8)
€ Moe Green (23.6)
€ Guy Caballero (38.2)
€ skipped (5.5)
Comments
38.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, ". . . I must say . . ."
€ Joni-Newton Buffy (0.0)
€ Peter O'Toole (32.0)
€ Tony Sandler (8.0)
€ Ed Grimley (38.0)
€ skipped (22.0)
Comments
38.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "I've been a pelican around your next for too long . . ."
€ Jackie Rogers Jr (10.3)
€ Vic Hedges (31.0)
€ William B. Williams (37.9)
€ Carl Scutz (3.4)
€ skipped (17.2)
Comments
37.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Patsy Has the Largest Breasts in Town"
€ Dutch Leonard (12.5)
€ Alan Alda (12.5)
€ Rabbi Karlov (25.0)
€ The 5 Neat Guys (37.5)
€ skipped (12.5)
Comments
37.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on "Gene Shalit's America", what celebrity is not seen overindulging at
'Le Grand Cochon' restaurant?
€ Orson Wells (31.2)
€ Liz Taylor (37.5)
€ Shelley Winters (12.5)
€ William Conrad (18.8)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
37.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who performs the opening tribute to Sammy Maudlin on his '23rd
Anniversary Special'?
€ The 5 Neat Guys (18.8)
€ The Juul Haalmeyer Dancers (31.2)
€ Bobby Vinton (12.5)
€ Paul Anka (37.5)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
37.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who sold organs?
€ Harry, the Man with the Snake on His Face (12.5)
€ Crazy Hy (25.0)
€ K-Tel (12.5)
€ Tex and Edna Boil (37.5)
€ skipped (12.5)
Comments
37.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what word can't DeForest Kelly pronounce on Julia Child's cooking show?
€ Aluminum (18.5)
€ Cardamom (29.6)
€ Cinnamon (37.0)
€ Platinum (3.7)
€ skipped (11.1)
Comments
37.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, ". . . and the Great Russian Bear! [snort] Whoa!!!"
€ Alan Alda (13.6)
€ Jerry Lewis (13.6)
€ Carl Scutz (22.7)
€ Richard Burton (36.4)
€ skipped (13.6)
Comments
36.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what always gave away Plainclothes Mountie's guise?
€ His Perfect Cop Mustache (18.2)
€ His Mountie's hat (20.5)
€ He rides a horse (36.4)
€ He is overly polite (13.6)
€ skipped (11.4)
Comments
36.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Dusty Towne?
€ Andrea Martin (9.1)
€ Mary Wilcox (9.1)
€ Robin Duke (36.4)
€ Catherine O'Hara (36.4)
€ skipped (9.1)
Comments
36.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
how many episodes (including all of SCTV) did Deforest Kelly appear?
€ 1 (0.0)
€ 2 (63.6)
€ 3 (36.4)
€ 4 (0.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
36.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "You really did leave your heart in San Jose!"
€ Lola Heatherton (36.0)
€ Gene Shalit (12.0)
€ Jerry Lewis (32.0)
€ Rusty Van Reddick (4.0)
€ skipped (16.0)
Comments
36.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
which famous comedian had a cameo on the serial "The Days Of The Week"?
€ Lily Tomlin (20.0)
€ Carol Burnett (36.0)
€ Goldie Hawn (20.0)
€ Joan Rivers (0.0)
€ skipped (24.0)
Comments
36.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what was the "Toy From Hell"?
€ Slinky (35.5)
€ Play Dough (22.6)
€ Silly Putty (35.5)
€ Hula Hoop (0.0)
€ skipped (6.5)
Comments
35.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on Mrs Falbo's Tiny town, Mr. Messenger was portrayed by . . . ?
€ Paul Fist-In-Your-Face played by John Candy (35.0)
€ Floyd Robertson played by Joe Flaherty (30.0)
€ Vic Hedges played by Joe Flaherty (5.0)
€ Johnny LaRue played by John Candy (10.0)
€ skipped (20.0)
Comments
35.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who was Dick Cavett's favorite guest?
€ Bobby Bittman (17.4)
€ Groucho Marx (13.0)
€ Woody Allen (26.1)
€ Dick Cavett (34.8)
€ skipped (8.7)
Comments
34.8 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Care to join me in making a snow-angel?"
€ Brock Linehan (0.0)
€ Divine (26.9)
€ Bob & Doug McKenzie (38.5)
€ Johnny LaRue (34.6)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
34.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Mrs. Falbo's sidekick on "Tiny Town" was . . . ?
€ Captain Combat (3.8)
€ Mr. Messenger (34.6)
€ Corporal Punishment (38.5)
€ G. Gordon Liddy (11.5)
€ skipped (11.5)
Comments
34.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "I don't know . . . It's not fixed."
€ Raoul Withers (33.3)
€ Richard Nixon (25.0)
€ Sammy Maudlin (25.0)
€ Marcello Sebastiano (16.7)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
33.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "I'd like to say our moderator is a good friend of mine but if
I did I'd be LYING!"
€ Mrs. Falbo (0.0)
€ Vic Hedges (33.3)
€ Howard Cosell (20.8)
€ Kirk Douglas (33.3)
€ skipped (12.5)
Comments
33.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "why don't you go buy a furniture set out of a catalogue?!?"
€ Barbara Streisand (4.8)
€ Raoul Withers (23.8)
€ Rabbi Karlov (33.3)
€ Howard Cosell (19.0)
€ skipped (19.0)
Comments
33.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what did Al Peck never sell?
€ Used Fruit (16.7)
€ Used Nails (33.3)
€ Used Cars (25.0)
€ Dry-Cleaning Services (16.7)
€ skipped (8.3)
Comments
33.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who, in reality, portrayed the father in the "Different Strokes" rip-off
"Different Folks"?
€ Hank Bain (3.3)
€ Conrad Bain (33.3)
€ Bonar Bain (33.3)
€ Philip Drummond (10.0)
€ skipped (20.0)
Comments
33.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "She wore an an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka-dot
bikini . . . she never came to pick it up!"
€ David Steinberg (21.4)
€ Al Peck (32.1)
€ Crazy Hy (25.0)
€ Joyce Dewitt (7.1)
€ skipped (14.3)
Comments
32.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on the special "Yuri - Getting to Know You," what comic made a guest
appearance?
€ Jack Carter (10.7)
€ Milton Berle (25.0)
€ Bobby Bittman (32.1)
€ Rodney Dangerfield (32.1)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
32.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who never guest-starred in an episode?
€ John Belushi (32.1)
€ Fred Willard (7.1)
€ Bill Murray (28.6)
€ Robin Williams (28.6)
€ skipped (3.6)
Comments
32.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
at the SCTV Christmas party Lin Ye Tang 'gets lucky' with . . . ?
€ Lola Heatherton (27.3)
€ Nikki (31.8)
€ Edith Prickley (27.3)
€ one of Johnny LaRue's 'Gerbils' (9.1)
€ skipped (4.5)
Comments
31.8 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on "The Days of the Week," (while on the witness stand) who answers,
'Hi-Ho,' to the question, 'Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, the
whole truth and nothing but the truth . . .'?
€ Rocco (27.3)
€ Mojo (31.8)
€ Billy McKay (36.4)
€ Dr. William Wainwright (4.5)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
31.8 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, ". . . his haunches glistening, his withers churning . . ."
€ Indira Gandhi (10.5)
€ Salvador Dali (15.8)
€ David Steinberg (36.8)
€ Floyd Robertson (31.6)
€ skipped (5.3)
Comments
31.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on the "2001: A Space Odyssey parody", "2009 Jupiter and Beyond", which
singing duo is portrayed as playing major characters?
€ Simon & Garfunkel (31.6)
€ The Everly Brothers (0.0)
€ Hall & Oates (57.9)
€ The Righteous Brothers (5.3)
€ skipped (5.3)
Comments
31.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what station character starred in "Gangway For Miracles"?
€ Lola Heatherton (15.8)
€ Perini Scleroso (26.3)
€ Libby Wolfson (21.1)
€ Edith Prickley (31.6)
€ skipped (5.3)
Comments
31.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "I wouldn't rehearse an actor in Shakespeare, the way you
people work!"
€ Orson Welles (31.2)
€ Alex Trebel (15.6)
€ Jackie Rogers Jr (31.2)
€ Irving Cohen (9.4)
€ skipped (12.5)
Comments
31.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
in "Power Play," Billy plays hockey for . . . ?
€ The Toronto Maple Leaves (18.8)
€ The Toronto Bay Leafs (25.0)
€ The Montreal Habitants (18.8)
€ The Toronto Bay Leaves (31.2)
€ skipped (6.2)
Comments
31.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who gives a steadycam as a Christmas present?
€ Crazy Hy (12.5)
€ Tex Boil (31.2)
€ Santa (43.8)
€ Gerry Todd (12.5)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
31.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on the Sammy Maudlin show Lon Chaney Jr accidentally . . . ?
€ Throws an axe into the crotch of a mannequin (4.8)
€ Hits William B. Williams in the crotch with a stone (31.0)
€ spoofs a famous occurrence on the 'Tonight Show' (16.7)
€ 2 (b) and 3 (c) (31.0)
€ skipped (16.7)
Comments
31.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on "Fantasy Island," the Rock Musician's fantasies are to be . . . ?
€ Comedians (30.8)
€ Actors (30.8)
€ Magicians (23.1)
€ Dancers (11.5)
€ skipped (3.8)
Comments
30.8 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Tammy Faye Baker?
€ Catherine O'Hara and Andrea Martin (16.7)
€ Robin Duke and Catherine O'Hara (30.6)
€ Andrea Martin and Robin Duke (27.8)
€ Robin Duke and Mary Charlotte Wilcox (11.1)
€ skipped (13.9)
Comments
30.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what identical gifts did Bob & McKenzie give each other at Christmas?
€ A pack of smokes (30.4)
€ A case of beer (52.2)
€ Snow Chains (17.4)
€ A box of doughnuts (0.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
30.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "[I weighed] sixteen pounds [at birth] . . . more than my twin
cousins together."
€ Charlton Heston (25.0)
€ Edith Prickely (20.0)
€ Nikki (30.0)
€ Perini Scleroso (15.0)
€ skipped (10.0)
Comments
30.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
the Fishin' Musician goes with Joe Walsh to . . . ?
€ Hunt Duck (10.0)
€ Fish (25.0)
€ Trap A Gorilla (5.0)
€ Snipe Hunt (30.0)
€ skipped (30.0)
Comments
30.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what food product was never advertised?
€ Cup 'n Soup (10.0)
€ Cornabix Cereal (40.0)
€ Creeley's Soup (30.0)
€ Chickadee Chickette Chicken Style Loaf (10.0)
€ skipped (10.0)
Comments
30.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Don Rickles?
€ Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas (20.0)
€ John Candy and Rick Moranis (30.0)
€ Rick Moranis and Andrea Martin (16.7)
€ Eugene Levy and Rick Moranis (20.0)
€ skipped (13.3)
Comments
30.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who portrayed the 'Jack Woltz character' (Leonard Bernstein), originally
played by John Marley in "The Godfather," in the Godfather parody?
€ Harry Dean Stanton (5.0)
€ Eugene Levy (45.0)
€ Tom Hagen (10.0)
€ John Marley (30.0)
€ skipped (10.0)
Comments
30.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "I love chicks, boss"
€ Dr. Rawl Withers (3.7)
€ Rocco (37.0)
€ Molly Earle (14.8)
€ Herve Villechaize (29.6)
€ skipped (14.8)
Comments
29.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Let them lose their souls"
€ May Madlock (17.6)
€ Big Momma (29.4)
€ Indira Gandhi (29.4)
€ Richard Harris (17.6)
€ skipped (5.9)
Comments
29.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Isn't it funny? Isn't it True?"
€ Dusty Towne (29.4)
€ Harry 'The Guy with a Snake on his Face' (23.5)
€ Rocco (29.4)
€ Billy Sol Hurok (5.9)
€ skipped (11.8)
Comments
29.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on "Mel's Rock Pile," Mel thinks what kid's name is really just a gag?
€ Rusty Bedsprings (23.5)
€ I.P. Nightly (35.3)
€ Hudgie DeRubertis (29.4)
€ Bill Melater (5.9)
€ skipped (5.9)
Comments
29.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who gets a steadycam for Christmas?
€ Johnny LaRue (16.7)
€ Gil Fisher (8.3)
€ Earl Camembert (45.8)
€ Gerry Todd (29.2)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
29.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Every car comes with a story!"
€ Al Peck (28.6)
€ Jackie Rogers Jr (14.3)
€ Rusty Van Reddick (35.7)
€ Woody Allen (7.1)
€ skipped (14.3)
Comments
28.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Polynesiantown character Chuck's hair bears a striking resemblance to
that of . . . ?
€ Wayne Newton (21.4)
€ Elvis Presley (14.3)
€ Eddie Cochran (28.6)
€ Wayne Cochran (28.6)
€ skipped (7.1)
Comments
28.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Roger Ebert and Gene Siskel review the squeal to "Star Wars", [ . . . ]
€ Empires Are Forever (0.0)
€ Raiders of the Lost Empire (17.1)
€ Empires Are A Girl's Best Friend (28.6)
€ The Empire Strikes Out (45.7)
€ skipped (8.6)
Comments
28.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who was not a bachelor contestant on 'The Mating Game '?
€ Marcello Sebastiano (0.0)
€ Angus Crock (42.9)
€ Cole Elliot Durning (28.6)
€ Rabbi Karlov (0.0)
€ skipped (28.6)
Comments
28.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what famous drinker connects with the Chinese test-audience in "Bob Hope
in China"?
€ Phil Harris (12.5)
€ Foster Brooks (28.1)
€ Robert Mitchum (28.1)
€ Dean Martin (28.1)
€ skipped (3.1)
Comments
28.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Sammy Maudlin?
€ John Candy (8.0)
€ Eugene Levy (36.0)
€ Dave Thomas (16.0)
€ Joe Flaherty (28.0)
€ skipped (12.0)
Comments
28.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "That is the most vile display of sluttery to which I have
ever been a witness!"
€ Ricardo Montalban (27.6)
€ Libby Wolfson (31.0)
€ Floyd the Barber (24.1)
€ Floyd Robertson (13.8)
€ skipped (3.4)
Comments
27.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Eyes . . . two farm fresh eggs!"
€ Bing Crosby (0.0)
€ Barbara Streisand (18.2)
€ Big Jim McBob (54.5)
€ Salvador Dali (27.3)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
27.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on "Emergency Caterers", what was the last food to go before the
Emergency Caters were called?
€ The Olives (4.5)
€ The Sardines (27.3)
€ The Cocktail Weenies (45.5)
€ The Humus (9.1)
€ skipped (13.6)
Comments
27.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
What was Margaret Meehan's very first 'answer' to Alex Trebel?
€ The Beatles (18.2)
€ Henry Miller (27.3)
€ A Small Vice-Like Object (31.8)
€ Abba (18.2)
€ skipped (4.5)
Comments
27.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
John Candy as Tom Bosley makes an appearance in what sketch?
€ Bad Acting in Hollywood (27.3)
€ The Merv Griffin Show: Return to Mayberry (27.3)
€ The Silly Bastard (9.1)
€ A) and C) (27.3)
€ skipped (9.1)
Comments
27.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "I've been listening to your albums since I was a little boy!"
€ Big Jim McBob (30.8)
€ Charlton Heston (11.5)
€ Dr. Rawl Withers (11.5)
€ Divine (26.9)
€ skipped (19.2)
Comments
26.9 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what was the nickname given to Gil Fisher's guide?
€ Kris Kristofferson (0.0)
€ Waylon Jennings (36.8)
€ Charlie Daniels (36.8)
€ Willie Nelson (26.3)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
26.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit

who was NOT a guest on Lola Heatherton's "Way To Go Woman"?
€ Connie Chung (26.3)
€ Sandra Day O'Connor (26.3)
€ Mother Teresa (21.1)
€ Charlene Tilton (21.1)
€ skipped (5.3)
Comments
26.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who were station managers of SCTV?
€ Moe Green and Edith Prickley (26.3)
€ Edith Prickley and Guy Cabllero (36.8)
€ Larry Siegel and Edith Prickley (26.3)
€ Edith Prickley and Bill Needle (0.0)
€ skipped (10.5)
Comments
26.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what song did Perry Como not sing on his special " Sill Alive"?
€ I Love the Nightlife (13.0)
€ You Sexy Thing (26.1)
€ Celebration Time (26.1)
€ Kiss the Day Goodbye (17.4)
€ skipped (17.4)
Comments
26.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "There's a man who will start a Holocaust!"
€ Joni-Newton Buffy (21.4)
€ Colonel Sanders (25.0)
€ Catherine Hepburn (17.9)
€ Liza Minnelli (28.6)
€ skipped (7.1)
Comments
25.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit

after his success in Martin Scorsese's "King of Comedy," Jerry Lewis
went on to star in . . . ?
€ The American Idiot (31.2)
€ Das Boobs (18.8)
€ The Silly Samurai (18.8)
€ Scenes From An Idiot's Marriage (25.0)
€ skipped (6.2)
Comments
25.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what kind of hockey stick did Daryl Sittler use?
€ a Guy Lafleur hockey stick (25.0)
€ a Bobby Orr hockey stick (25.0)
€ a Gordie Howe hockey stick (41.7)
€ a Pat Boutette hockey stick (8.3)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
25.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what was never the movie featured on "Dialing for Dollars"?
€ Lust For Paint (16.7)
€ Ben Hur (25.0)
€ The Odd Couple (25.0)
€ Partridge Family Goes To Mars (25.0)
€ skipped (8.3)
Comments
25.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who starred in "Reel Love".
€ Don Rickles (7.1)
€ Woody Allen (46.4)
€ George Carlin (25.0)
€ Albert Brooks (14.3)
€ skipped (7.1)
Comments
25.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who was 'Rockin' Mel Slirrup's son?
€ Earl (3.3)
€ Skip (33.3)
€ Jerry (23.3)
€ Jerome (23.3)
€ skipped (16.7)
Comments
23.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Bobby Bittman decides to retire when he is upstaged by whom?
€ Al Jarreau (15.4)
€ Natalie Cole (15.4)
€ James Ingram (15.4)
€ Ben Vereen (23.1)
€ skipped (30.8)
Comments
23.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what was never the movie featured on "Monster Chiller Horror Theatre"?
€ Slinky...Toy from Hell (7.7)
€ Tip O'Neill's 3D House of Representatives (34.6)
€ Dr. Tongue's Evil House of Pancakes (30.8)
€ The Fly Returns to Beneath the Planet of the Apes (23.1)
€ skipped (3.8)
Comments
23.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who starred in "Love Is the Greatest Gift God Gave Us . . . And I Mean
that Sincerely"?
€ Don Rickles (23.1)
€ Phil Silvers (15.4)
€ George Carlin (38.5)
€ Jonathan Winters (17.9)
€ skipped (5.1)
Comments
23.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "Do you mind if I call you 'Tip-Toe Nail?'"
€ Brooke Shields (22.5)
€ Lou Jaffe (27.5)
€ Pierre Trudeau (22.5)
€ Johnny LaRue (25.0)
€ skipped (2.5)
Comments
22.5 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on "The Merv Griffin Show: Return to Mayberry" who goes fishin' with
Opie?
€ Otis Campbell (22.2)
€ Floyd the Barber (55.6)
€ Bernie (22.2)
€ Juanita and Helen (0.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
22.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, ". . . Be he Bahل'ي . . ."
€ Ricardo Montalban (17.4)
€ Lou Jaffe (34.8)
€ Troy Soren (21.7)
€ Skip Bittman (8.7)
€ skipped (17.4)
Comments
21.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "I say we talk!"
€ Marcello Sebastiano (7.1)
€ Tom Monroe (28.6)
€ Henry Kissinger (21.4)
€ G. Gordon Liddy (28.6)
€ skipped (14.3)
Comments
21.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who did Walter Cronkite get confused with astronaut Gordon Cooper?
€ Gordon Lightfoot (25.0)
€ Ted Gordon (7.1)
€ G. Gordon Liddy (39.3)
€ Robert Gordon (21.4)
€ skipped (7.1)
Comments
21.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
By the End of "3D Firing Line: Midnight Cowboy II", Pauline Kael
confesses that she loves movies so much that sometimes she imagines she
is . . . ?
€ Judy Garland (5.3)
€ Elizabeth Taylor (36.8)
€ Woody the Woodpecker (21.1)
€ Marilyn Monroe (15.8)
€ skipped (21.1)
Comments
21.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
on "Cookery Crock" Angus' guest Dr Mengle wants what blue?
€ The Casserole (21.1)
€ The Potato Salad (36.8)
€ The Deviled Eggs (26.3)
€ The Dogs (5.3)
€ skipped (10.5)
Comments
21.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit

what song do Guy and Rawl sing when they are sent to the penitentiary as
a result of the 'People's Global Golden Choice Awards' scandal?
€ Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child (21.1)
€ Folsom Prison Blues (36.8)
€ Chain Gang (10.5)
€ Don't You Hear Po' Mother Callin'? (15.8)
€ skipped (15.8)
Comments
21.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
which song does not appear on "Gordon Lightfoot Sings Every Song Ever
Written"?
€ Supercalifragalisticexpialidotious (31.6)
€ Good King Wenceslas (21.1)
€ 76 Trombones (21.1)
€ 'no song' (21.1)
€ skipped (5.3)
Comments
21.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
in "Conversational Scottish with Angus Crock" what phrase isn't taught?
€ That's my marmalade (29.2)
€ Wee beasties (12.5)
€ Fill ye' boots (20.8)
€ Bob's your uncle (25.0)
€ skipped (12.5)
Comments
20.8 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
George Plimpton preferred which early electronic gaming system?
€ Atari (35.3)
€ Intellivision (20.6)
€ Coleco (26.5)
€ Commodore (11.8)
€ skipped (5.9)
Comments
20.6 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what visual artist was never heard from in a role?
€ Henry Moore (15.0)
€ Salvador Dali (25.0)
€ Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec (40.0)
€ Andy Warhol (20.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
20.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
which of "The 5 Neat Guys" was visibly drunk?
€ 5 (20.0)
€ N (20.0)
€ E (40.0)
€ T (0.0)
€ skipped (20.0)
Comments
20.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who gives a crane as a Christmas present?
€ Guy Caballero (25.0)
€ Tex Boil (35.0)
€ Gerry Todd (20.0)
€ Santa (20.0)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
20.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who spoofed Woody Allen?
€ Rick Moranis and Harold Ramis (3.2)
€ Harold Ramis and Andrea Martin (16.1)
€ Rick Moranis and Martin Short (51.6)
€ Andrea Martin and Rick Moranis (19.4)
€ skipped (9.7)
Comments
19.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Zontar (played by John Candy with a bald-cap) thinks he looks like?
€ Curly Joe Howard (19.4)
€ Tele Savalas (32.3)
€ Yul Brynner (25.8)
€ Marlin Brando (19.4)
€ skipped (3.2)
Comments
19.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "The niece is nice!"
€ William B. Williams (19.0)
€ Salvador Dali (9.5)
€ Larry Siegel (38.1)
€ Lin Ye Tang (19.0)
€ skipped (14.3)
Comments
19.0 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
a Hungover Molly Earl introduces her new artist boyfriend (and likely
one-night-stand) Bob. Bob is played by SCTV writer . . . ?
€ Dick Blasucci (18.8)
€ Michael Short (21.9)
€ Brian Doyle Murray (18.8)
€ Paul Flaherty (28.1)
€ skipped (12.5)
Comments
18.8 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Sylvester The Cat's cause of death on "Quincy: Cartoon Coroner" was
determined to be . . . ?
€ Ran Over By A Steam-Roller (27.6)
€ A Stick Of Dynamite Blew Up In Each Of His Ears (34.5)
€ Sliced-Up by a Bread Slicer (17.2)
€ Natural Causes (17.2)
€ skipped (3.4)
Comments
17.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
at the end of the Zontar episode, what do we see?
€ a sub sandwich (16.7)
€ a bottle of beer (25.0)
€ a pair of earmuffs with the Canadian flag on them (45.8)
€ a pair of Edith Prickley's leopard-skinned thongs (4.2)
€ skipped (8.3)
Comments
16.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who played Shelley Winters?
€ Robin Duke and John Candy (16.7)
€ John Candy and Catherine O'Hara (29.2)
€ Catherine O'Hara and John Candy (25.0)
€ Catherine O'Hara and Robin Duke (16.7)
€ skipped (12.5)
Comments
16.7 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Turk Gruman, Police Dispatcher, would not wear standard police-issue
shoes. He insisted on wearing what?
€ Slippers (15.8)
€ Moccasins (63.2)
€ Combat Boots (10.5)
€ Sandals (0.0)
€ skipped (10.5)
Comments
15.8 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "One Country, one G#D-D[*bleep*] song: God Save the
F[*bleep*]in' Queen!"
€ May Madlock (7.7)
€ Angus Crock (61.5)
€ Daryl Sittler (15.4)
€ Count Floyd (15.4)
€ skipped (0.0)
Comments
15.4 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
Who said, "My door is always open, to my friends."
€ Dr. Braino (15.2)
€ Tom Monroe (27.3)
€ Liz Taylor (27.3)
€ Gerry Todd (15.2)
€ skipped (15.2)
Comments
15.2 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
character Lin Ye Tang was portrayed as Chinese except in one episode
where he was supposed to be what nationality?
€ Korean (14.3)
€ Vietnamese (28.6)
€ Lutonian (14.3)
€ Japanese (14.3)
€ skipped (28.6)
Comments
14.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
what was given name of the musician father of Libby Wolfson's friend and
artistic collaborator Sue Simpson?
€ Jiles Perry Richardson Jr (13.3)
€ Ray Edward Cochran (16.7)
€ Vincent Eugene Craddock (30.0)
€ Charles Hardin Holley (13.3)
€ skipped (26.7)
Comments
13.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who never hosted "Dialing for Dollars"?
€ Moe Green (28.6)
€ Earl Camembert (35.7)
€ Walter Cronkite (21.4)
€ David Brinkley (7.1)
€ skipped (7.1)
Comments
7.1 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
who sang "Black Slacks"?
€ Al Peck (5.3)
€ Robert Gordon (42.1)
€ Roy Orbison (36.8)
€ Dave Edmunds (10.5)
€ skipped (5.3)
Comments
5.3 (unknown)
SCTV Network 90
Edit
175 total questions.
* - difficulty is calculated using a sophisticated mathematical formula
that combines: number of answers, number of choices, and the percentage
of correct answers
Page built by Mesmo TV
Advertisers
Businesses
Developers
About Facebook
Terms
Privacy
Help

--
SCTV Locations:
http://members.shaw.ca/pumpkin27/iwebber2

feed://members.shaw.ca/kitschy/iwebber/TheStenonsNewDigs/Blog/rss.xml

http://kitschyboy.stumbleupon.com/