(POLL) For Ladies ONLY!!!!

Peng Tang

Feb 14, 2003, 2:18:21 AM2/14/03
Hey to my American female woman here, does size matter also? Please
partake in my poll, thank you very much American lady.

http://thegigolo.cjb.net/

projectile vomit chick

Feb 15, 2003, 4:13:04 PM2/15/03

"Peng Tang" <five_and_1_hal...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hey to my American female woman here, does size matter also? Please
> partake in my poll, thank you very much American lady.
>
> http://thegigolo.cjb.net/

Piss off, pencilpecker.

Wavy G

Feb 15, 2003, 5:18:48 PM2/15/03
I don't really wanna stop the show, but I thought you might like to know
that the singer's gonna sing a song and he wants you all to sing along. So
let me introduce to you, the won and only "projectile vomit chick"
<projectile...@earthlink.net>

He can write with it, lol?

Jack...@usenet.net

Feb 15, 2003, 6:13:15 PM2/15/03

He might as well.....I don't think any women would want to screw it

righter

Feb 15, 2003, 6:55:12 PM2/15/03

"Peng Tang" <five_and_1_hal...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hey to my American female woman here, does size matter also? Please
> partake in my poll, thank you very much American lady.
>
> http://thegigolo.cjb.net/

I want to know same thing, Peng Tang. You get lotta pussy in China? Maybe
you share experience with us Americans? How you become gigolo? I always
want to do that. You know what Confucious say about orgy?: Get there
early, get more pussy! Same thing for Chinese all-you-can-eat restaurant.
Except you substitute food for pussy. I want to start getting more pussy
than food, then I lose weight and more desirable for American chicky. Smell
ya lat-ah!

Righter

:-O<--------8@:-O.:-O

Feb 15, 2003, 7:46:40 PM2/15/03
Jack...@usenet.net pulled a "Crafonzo" by saying
::
::On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:18:48 GMT, Joan...@Helpmybottomsonfire.com

Yeah, cause they'd have to get a tetinous shot, lol.

(Inside their vagina, lol).

--

Respectfully submitted by,

:-O<-------8

Jack...@usenet.net

Feb 15, 2003, 8:35:25 PM2/15/03

showing your rascist side again righter?

Wavy G

Feb 15, 2003, 10:03:45 PM2/15/03
I don't really wanna stop the show, but I thought you might like to know
that the singer's gonna sing a song and he wants you all to sing along. So
let me introduce to you, the won and only ":-O<--------8@:-O.:-O"
<:-O<--------8@:-O.:-O>

"Tit-in-us" LOL?

marci

Feb 16, 2003, 2:00:27 AM2/16/03

ow.

projectile vomit chick

Feb 17, 2003, 3:14:29 PM2/17/03

"righter" <rig...@sonic.net> wrote in message
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! Confucius also say that if man go to bed with itchy butt,
he wake up with stinky finger.

righter

Feb 17, 2003, 5:57:02 PM2/17/03

"projectile vomit chick" <projectile...@earthlink.net> wrote in
message news:Fob4a.7556$YU4.6...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...

I thought it was smelly finger? I get them co'fused.

Jack...@usenet.net

Feb 17, 2003, 8:02:49 PM2/17/03

Confucius also say man who eats smelly fish in bed .......wakes up
with crabs.

:-O<--------8@:-O.:-O

Feb 17, 2003, 10:01:12 PM2/17/03

I would have picked Eric from celebrity mole, lol.

poeticbadgers

Feb 18, 2003, 2:08:38 AM2/18/03
In alt.tv.sopranos, ":-O<--------8@:-O.:-O" <:-O<--------8@:-O.:-O> wrote
in news:fe835v0d383qv7bns...@4ax.com:

LOL! If he'd been over 18, I would have too!

--
Poetic Badgers
"You can’t beat a Babka." (Elaine Benes at the bakery)

Flipper Mike

Feb 18, 2003, 12:58:11 PM2/18/03
HA ha ha ha, Jack you are a trip!

Wavy G

Feb 18, 2003, 4:13:45 PM2/18/03
I don't really wanna stop the show, but I thought you might like to know
that the singer's gonna sing a song and he wants you all to sing along. So
let me introduce to you, the won and only poeticbadgers
<poeticbadgers@spammenot>

>In alt.tv.sopranos, ":-O<--------8@:-O.:-O" <:-O<--------8@:-O.:-O> wrote
>in news:fe835v0d383qv7bns...@4ax.com:
>

>> I would have picked Eric from celebrity mole, lol.

I would have picked that Darva Conger chick...if she weren't already married
to that other TV millionaire stud, (sniff).

Jack...@usenet.net

Feb 18, 2003, 5:04:33 PM2/18/03
On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:58:11 GMT, Flipper Mike <fli...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>HA ha ha ha, Jack you are a trip!

If you liked that won ,you'll love this oldie but goodie.

Confucius say, man who run through airport turnstile sideways
........going to Bangkok

Wavy G

Feb 18, 2003, 6:22:22 PM2/18/03
let me introduce to you, the won and only Jack...@usenet.net

>On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:58:11 GMT, Flipper Mike <fli...@verizon.net>
>wrote:
>
>>HA ha ha ha, Jack you are a trip!
>
>If you liked that won ,you'll love this oldie but goodie.
>
>Confucius say, man who run through airport turnstile sideways
>........going to Bangkok

Confucious say, Man who flies upside down in aeroplane have crack-up.

:-O<--------8@:-O.:-O

Feb 18, 2003, 7:01:39 PM2/18/03
poeticbadgers <poeticbadgers@spammenot> pulled a "Crafonzo" by saying
::
::In alt.tv.sopranos, ":-O<--------8@:-O.:-O" <:-O<--------8@:-O.:-O> wrote
::in news:fe835v0d383qv7bns...@4ax.com:
::
::>
::> I would have picked Eric from celebrity mole, lol.
::> --
::>
::> Respectfully submitted by,
::>
::>:-O<-------8
::
::LOL! If he'd been over 18, I would have too!

How old was he?

poeticbadgers

Feb 18, 2003, 7:24:26 PM2/18/03
In alt.tv.sopranos, Joan...@Helpmybottomsonfire.com (Wavy G) wrote in

> I don't really wanna stop the show, but I thought you might like to
> know that the singer's gonna sing a song and he wants you all to sing
> along. So let me introduce to you, the won and only poeticbadgers
> <poeticbadgers@spammenot>
>
>>In alt.tv.sopranos, ":-O<--------8@:-O.:-O" <:-O<--------8@:-O.:-O>
>>wrote in news:fe835v0d383qv7bns...@4ax.com:
>>

>>> I would have picked Eric from celebrity mole, lol.
>
> I would have picked that Darva Conger chick...if she weren't already
> married to that other TV millionaire stud, (sniff).

Which won is that???

poeticbadgers

Feb 18, 2003, 7:22:00 PM2/18/03
In alt.tv.sopranos, ":-O<--------8@:-O.:-O" <:-O<--------8@:-O.:-O>
wrote in news:qai55vsojti42mv6q...@4ax.com:

> poeticbadgers <poeticbadgers@spammenot> pulled a "Crafonzo" by saying
>::
>::In alt.tv.sopranos, ":-O<--------8@:-O.:-O" <:-O<--------8@:-O.:-O>
>::wrote in news:fe835v0d383qv7bns...@4ax.com:
>::
>::>
>::> I would have picked Eric from celebrity mole, lol.
>::> --
>::>
>::> Respectfully submitted by,
>::>
>::>:-O<-------8
>::
>::LOL! If he'd been over 18, I would have too!
>

> How old was he?

He probably was over 18, but he looked like he was about 16!!!!

projectile vomit chick

Feb 19, 2003, 9:14:12 AM2/19/03

<Jack...@usenet.net> wrote in message

That Confucius was one smart mofo.

Wavy G

Feb 15, 2003, 6:49:10 PM2/15/03
I don't really wanna stop the show, but I thought you might like to know
that the singer's gonna sing a song and he wants you all to sing along. So
let me introduce to you, the won and only Jack...@usenet.net

I think all China men have a pencil penis. That's probly how come they're
so SMART.

Wavy G

Feb 19, 2003, 5:23:27 PM2/19/03
I don't really wanna stop the show, but I thought you might like to know
that the singer's gonna sing a song and he wants you all to sing along. So
let me introduce to you, the won and only poeticbadgers
<poeticbadgers@spammenot>

>In alt.tv.sopranos, Joan...@Helpmybottomsonfire.com (Wavy G) wrote in
>
>> I don't really wanna stop the show, but I thought you might like to
>> know that the singer's gonna sing a song and he wants you all to sing
>> along. So let me introduce to you, the won and only poeticbadgers
>> <poeticbadgers@spammenot>

>> I would have picked that Darva Conger chick...if she weren't already
>> married to that other TV millionaire stud, (sniff).
>
>Which won is that???

I don't know, I think it was Danny Bonaduccio, or somewon.

poeticbadgers

Feb 22, 2003, 1:34:58 PM2/22/03

> I don't really wanna stop the show, but I thought you might like to
> know that the singer's gonna sing a song and he wants you all to sing
> along. So let me introduce to you, the won and only poeticbadgers
> <poeticbadgers@spammenot>
>
>>In alt.tv.sopranos, Joan...@Helpmybottomsonfire.com (Wavy G) wrote
>>in news:3e52cb26...@news.prodigy.net:
>>
>>> I don't really wanna stop the show, but I thought you might like to
>>> know that the singer's gonna sing a song and he wants you all to
>>> sing along. So let me introduce to you, the won and only
>>> poeticbadgers <poeticbadgers@spammenot>

>>> I would have picked that Darva Conger chick...if she weren't already
>>> married to that other TV millionaire stud, (sniff).
>>
>>Which won is that???
>
> I don't know, I think it was Danny Bonaduccio, or somewon.

Hopefully somewon else!