Lyrics to $1.98 Serenade?

Chris Lambert!

Nov 3, 2001, 11:35:42 PM11/3/01
I can't believe I'm asking, but I'd really like to see Rip's winners' song
in print. Anybody know the whole thing?

--
Chris Lambert * Indianapolis's Own * IU '97
Visit the Original Game Show Page!

Mike Klauss

Nov 3, 2001, 11:56:35 PM11/3/01
"Chris Lambert!" <djc...@kiva.net> wrote in message

> I can't believe I'm asking, but I'd really like to see Rip's winners' song
> in print. Anybody know the whole thing?

I can't believe I actually did this 6 weeks ago because I was bored one
night but here it is...

You win the prize.
You take the cake.
You get the crown
and a dollar ninety-eight.

You ring the bell.
You hit the spot.
In other words,
we like what you've got.

We like your style.
You have such grace.
We love your smile.
and just look at that face!

Your dream came true
and may your shining star
stay with you,
whatever you do,
wherever you are.

Look for my rendition of The $1.98 Beauty Show winner's serenade at your
local Goodwill store, just in time for the holidays.

--
Mike Klauss
http://www.tv-gameshows.com

Weasels Worst Nightmare

Nov 4, 2001, 12:23:02 AM11/4/01
>I can't believe I actually did this 6 weeks ago because I was bored one
>night but here it is...

Were you drunk?

*hurls month old Krispy Kremes and a bottle of Jack Daniels at Mike...on second
thought, keeps the Jack for himself*

Chuck

Mike Klauss

Nov 4, 2001, 12:38:56 AM11/4/01
"Weasels Worst Nightmare" <spor...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >I can't believe I actually did this 6 weeks ago because I was bored one
> >night but here it is...
>
> Were you drunk?

Isn't that a prerequisite if you want to enjoy The $1.98 Beauty Show? :-D

> *hurls month old Krispy Kremes and a bottle of Jack Daniels at Mike...on
second
> thought, keeps the Jack for himself*

A month old Krispy Kreme is better than a fresh Dunkin Donut. Thanks much,
Chuck!

ObGameShow: I got my GSN Scares and Dares DVDs this afternoon. At least
GSN's prompt when it comes to sending prizes...

Weasels Worst Nightmare

Nov 4, 2001, 12:40:11 AM11/4/01
>Isn't that a prerequisite if you want to enjoy The $1.98 Beauty Show?

That and Who Dares Shits..er wins.

>A month old Krispy Kreme is better than a fresh Dunkin Donut. Thanks much,
>Chuck!

Welcome....I had them left over from my last trip to the only grocery store
chain in Philly that carries them...and NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THE JACK!!!! :-D :-D
:-D

Chuck

Brandon Brooks

Nov 4, 2001, 1:22:24 AM11/4/01
Amidst my midterms, some Jack would be really nice right now... Hell, who am
I fooling. A month-old Krispy Kreme donut would be nice right now.

Brandon Brooks

"Weasels Worst Nightmare" <spor...@aol.com> wrote in message

Chuck Bullard

Nov 4, 2001, 2:40:35 PM11/4/01

"Weasels Worst Nightmare" <spor...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Welcome....I had them left over from my last trip to the only grocery
store
> chain in Philly that carries them...and NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THE JACK!!!! :-D
:-D
> :-D

LOL...and has anyone tried their new Pumkin Spice flavor yet? If so, is it
any good?

Chuck Donegan (The Curious "Chuckie Baby")

Christopher Bogart

Nov 4, 2001, 2:57:37 PM11/4/01
If you are talking about DD, yes I've tried them.

They are soooo good. Try them.

"Chuck Bullard" <Cyber...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message