OT: Pan-Fandom fanfic feedback survey

victoria p.

Feb 1, 2002, 12:31:21 PM2/1/02
Passing this along, apologies in advance if you get it multiple times.

Everyone - writers *and* readers - should do it. I think the results
will be really interesting. Don't email me with questions - the survey
makers' emails are at the bottom.

~*~

If posting is publishing, is your choice of where to post marketing?
Fanfic fans and writers talk a lot about getting and giving feedback.
We wondered if where you post your fiction affects the feedback you
get.

Then we wondered if anyone would like to answer a small survey so we
could figure out what the true story really was.

The survey is available here: http://seema.org/zendom/form3.html

The survey will be available until February 8. We will be publishing
an article about the results at zendom on March 19. If you have any
questions please email Vera (copracat@yahoo) or Seema (seemag1@yahoo).

victoria p.
Miss July

--

"By day they churn butter and worship according to their own
beliefs...and by night they solve crimes. Pilgrim detectives!" Sam

--

The Muse's Fool: http://www.unfitforsociety.net/musesfool read my
diary: http://musesfool.diaryland.com