Re: 9/11: More than meets the eye

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 3:01:15 AM1/31/11

"snakehawk" <snak...@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
news:b7462d01-03fe-4b93...@k8g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
On Dec 2, 8:55 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article
> <1f0adc5b-7146-4b31-8183-25dc4c107...@h5g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
>
> snakehawk <snakeh...@MailAndNews.com> wrote:
> >On Dec 2, 5:03=A0pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Interesting non-documentation as to the structural viability and/or
> >> client usage limitations pertaining to whatever additional mass or
> >> tenant loading per floor.
>
> >> Got any more of your useless infomercial crap? =A0Because if you do,
> >> don't bother.
>
> >Okay, you have convinced us that Mohammed Atta and his gang sneaked
> >into the World Trade Center and planted explosives so that when they
> >steered the planes into the buildings, the structures fell neatly into
> >their own footprints. Hell, planting explosives was the easiest part.
>
> >The hard part was hijacking the planes, flying them for hundreds of
> >miles in different directions, then turning and finding those very
> >same buildings while flying around at 400 mph at 30,000 feet without
> >ground assistance. How do you think they accomplished that?
>
> Flying West from Boston until you hit that huge river and then
> following it South brings you right to the WTC. YOu can see the river
> from space. 30,000 ft is no problem. You could see the towers from ~50
> miles even from street level. At thousands of ft, you could probably
> see them from half way up the river.

None of the planes flew a simple route to some river. They all flew
hundreds of miles away from the buildings, then turned and made
remarkably straight flights to the targets from great distances--
almost as if they were computer controlled.

And, in fact, every plane selected by the hijackers were equipped with
powerful computers that could have flown the planes to preselected
targets without the aid of a pilot. I don't think that was a
coincidence.

---------- Reply Below -----------

And the neatest part about those planes is eight of those hijackers never
made their flights so they got to live and the planes were hijacked without
those hijackers anyway.

Lucky for us that Flight 93 had been delayed for 41 minutes on the tarmac or
WTC 7 would have been rammed too.

BTW I'd like to see one fact in that inept hijacker conspiracy cover story
because from what I've seen it is all a crock.

Rocky

BDK

Jan 31, 2011, 4:14:25 AM1/31/11
In article <QuSdnQJw0JHd8dvQ...@giganews.com>,
woo...@att.net says...

Whatever you're on is a hell of a drug.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Bast

Jan 31, 2011, 5:38:03 AM1/31/11

Why ?
When more and more people all the time are seeing that the official
conspiracy thory is falling to pieces.
.....And only someone ON drugs could still believe any part of it.

9/11 clearly was an inside job.

Brad Guth

Jan 31, 2011, 7:09:33 AM1/31/11
On Jan 31, 12:01 am, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "snakehawk" <snakeh...@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message

Our government (among others) has been a crock from the very get go.

Insurance fraud comes to mind first, secondly the false flag issues
and thirdly is Skull and Bones.

I say, follow the money, because the best of us will do dastardly
things for loot, and especially tax free loot.

http://translate.google.com/#

BDK

Jan 31, 2011, 7:57:35 AM1/31/11
In article <ii63aj$bge$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
fake...@nomail.invalid says...

If you're on drugs, or a gullible moron, you would think so.

Hager

Jan 31, 2011, 11:53:44 AM1/31/11

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

Of course it was ... and the perpetrators were George Bush and Dick Cheney.
After a full day at the White House, they donned bib overalls, took a train
to NCY, entered the WTC buildings and started all of the preperatory work on
the building's structures, cutting with blow torched and grinding and
hammering and hauling off the plasterboad/wood panel debris without nary
arousing any suspicion. They did this for a full year, including hauling
all the explosives up to the ump-teenth floor, setting all the fuses and
then finally, on 9/11. they lit the fuse. By sheer coincidence, two pilots
and their co-pilots lost control of their Airliners and within 15 minutes or
so of each other, slammed into the two towers.
Hmmm could Bush and Cheney paid some crazed sand-niggers to do the eveil
deed(s) with the promise of 72 extra-virgin Virgins ??? One can only wonder.
Of course, this all makes sense to the mushy-brained Liberals, already
suffereing from that dreaded Mental Disorder.

I can see clearly now, the nuts are here ...

HVAC

Jan 31, 2011, 12:16:12 PM1/31/11
On 1/31/2011 8:53 AM, Hager wrote:

> Of course it was ... and the perpetrators were George Bush and Dick Cheney.
> After a full day at the White House, they donned bib overalls, took a train
> to NCY, entered the WTC buildings and started all of the preperatory work on
> the building's structures, cutting with blow torched and grinding and
> hammering and hauling off the plasterboad/wood panel debris without nary
> arousing any suspicion. They did this for a full year, including hauling
> all the explosives up to the ump-teenth floor, setting all the fuses and
> then finally, on 9/11. they lit the fuse. By sheer coincidence, two pilots
> and their co-pilots lost control of their Airliners and within 15 minutes or
> so of each other, slammed into the two towers.
> Hmmm could Bush and Cheney paid some crazed sand-niggers to do the eveil
> deed(s) with the promise of 72 extra-virgin Virgins ??? One can only wonder.
> Of course, this all makes sense to the mushy-brained Liberals, already
> suffereing from that dreaded Mental Disorder.
>
> I can see clearly now, the nuts are here ...

Of course! That's why I haunt this group.

And we have THE best kooks here in alt.astronomy.

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 12:21:01 PM1/31/11

"Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You are nuts if you think anybody was in those remote controlled smart
weapons when they rammed either tower.

You are nuts if you think the perpetrators had not replaced Flight 175 with
a Stunt Double somewhere in route because the evidence we saw on 9/11/01
proves that was done.

Plus it wasn't mandatory for the Demolition Crew to work during the day when
there were more people in at the World Trade Center. All that was mandatory
was they had Security clearance and they had that because of Marvin Bush who
was Bush's brother.

I can see clearly now you are nuts.

Rocky

Brad Guth

Jan 31, 2011, 1:00:23 PM1/31/11
On Jan 31, 9:21 am, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

Our government (among others) has been a crock of corruption and
deception from the very get go, with special-interest insiders pulling
most of the strings. JFK tried to weed out some of that, but then
they obviously got to him before he could do serious damage to any of
their cartels or cabals.

Burt Lancaster and Robert Ryan in "Executive Action" comes back into
focus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Action_%28film%29
http://www.bukisa.com/articles/238524_burt-lancaster-and-robert-ryan-in-executive-action-1973

9/11 Insurance fraud comes to mind first, secondly are the false flag
issues, and thirdly is their Skull and Bones because they had nothing
to lose and everything to gain.

I too say follow the money, because the best of us will do the most
dastardly things for loot, and especially when it's tax free loot.

Animal 07

Jan 31, 2011, 1:04:12 PM1/31/11

Poor rollover rocky the retard thinks that there were no people in the
WTC at night.........what a mar00n

HVAC

Jan 31, 2011, 1:49:04 PM1/31/11
On 1/31/2011 10:04 AM, Animal 07 wrote:

> Poor rollover rocky the retard thinks that there were no people in the
> WTC at night.........what a mar00n

Of COURSE there were people in there at night.

Policemen, security guards...The kind of people
that are watching for unusual activity...Like
planting bombs and stringing detcord.

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 1:52:19 PM1/31/11

"HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Not just watching for but participating in planting wireless explosives.

Wake Up and Smell the Aluminothermic Nanocomposite Explosives
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/explosives_evidence_timeline.html

george

Jan 31, 2011, 1:52:20 PM1/31/11

And those who deal in worldwide financial transactions and trade in
shares, currency ect.

Bast

Jan 31, 2011, 1:52:07 PM1/31/11

If you want to disprove something, at least get your facts straight.
....that's the problem with the "official 9/11 fairytale",...too many
variations.

I think he said there were LOTS of people who could come and go, at all
hours, as they pleased, just by flashing a security pass.
And WHO was issuing those passes ?
G.W's cousin's security company.

If you were a tenant and see a crew of contactors coming in with wire and
cutting torches, and boxes.
Especially after hours, when most people have left for the day

Would you be alarmed, or just think it's normal ?
Especially if the same crews are "working" month after month ?

When do janitorial staff usually clean offices ? at 9 am or 3 am
And they usually come in with carts and boxes.

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 1:59:45 PM1/31/11

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

too many variations on 9/11/01 itself too.

But there is one consistancy. Bush/Cheney, NIST and the 911 Commission all
chanted the word terrorist like that was the magic word that was suppossed
to give Bush and Cheney whatever they asked for.

> I think he said there were LOTS of people who could come and go, at all
> hours, as they pleased, just by flashing a security pass.
> And WHO was issuing those passes ?
> G.W's cousin's security company.
>
> If you were a tenant and see a crew of contactors coming in with wire and
> cutting torches, and boxes.
> Especially after hours, when most people have left for the day
>
> Would you be alarmed, or just think it's normal ?
> Especially if the same crews are "working" month after month ?
>
> When do janitorial staff usually clean offices ? at 9 am or 3 am
> And they usually come in with carts and boxes.

Thanks

Rocky

HVAC

Jan 31, 2011, 2:12:30 PM1/31/11
On 1/31/2011 10:52 AM, Rocky wrote:
> "HVAC"<mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 1/31/2011 10:04 AM, Animal 07 wrote:
>>>
>>> Poor rollover rocky the retard thinks that there were no people in the
>>> WTC at night.........what a mar00n
>>
>> Of COURSE there were people in there at night.
>>
>> Policemen, security guards...The kind of people
>> that are watching for unusual activity...Like
>> planting bombs and stringing detcord.
>
> Not just watching for but participating in planting wireless explosives.

And your evidence for this is... ?

It's truly pathetic, either you believe in
the conspiracy or you're a part of it.

That type of logic is EXACTLY what religions
thrive on. It is the type of logic that holds
back the advancement of science.

Get a fucking life dude.

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 2:26:03 PM1/31/11

> On 1/31/2011 10:52 AM, Rocky wrote:
>> "HVAC"<mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Of COURSE there were people in there at night.
>>>
>>> Policemen, security guards...The kind of people
>>> that are watching for unusual activity...Like
>>> planting bombs and stringing detcord.
>>
>> Not just watching for but participating in planting wireless explosives.
>
> And your evidence for this is... ?

You obviously haven't looked at any evidence or you wouldn't be such a Bush
kook yourself.

> It's truly pathetic, either you believe in
> the conspiracy or you're a part of it.

HYPOCRITE because you believe that inept hijacker conspiracy theory where a
lot of the hijackers were so inept that they even missed the flights Bush
and Cheney wanted them on.

> That type of logic is EXACTLY what religions
> thrive on. It is the type of logic that holds
> back the advancement of science.

WTF? Your obviously forgetting something and that is the murder weapons
were never found so how can we say for sure if it was Bush and Cheney with a
False Flag Fiasco or a group of inept terrorist where most of the alleged
terrorist even missed the flights that Bush and Cheney wanted them on?

Probably a lot of the inept hijackers missed their flights because they
didn't know they were supposed to be there at the time since they were not
really needed anyway. DUH.

9/11: The Unidentified Murder Weapons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT28hCyXsLs

Get a fucking life dude.

Rocky

Bast

Jan 31, 2011, 2:27:01 PM1/31/11

I just find it amusing that those who call others "kooks", find solace in
believing the story given by the militay/intelligence groups that a couple
of dozen camel jockeys, were able to outsmart that same western
military/intelligence establishement so easily.
Yet we should believe and trust them now.

BTW if those who question, are,...."Truthers"
Doesn't that make those who accept the official fairytale....."Falsers" ?

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 2:44:59 PM1/31/11

> Rocky wrote:
< SNIP >

> I just find it amusing that those who call others "kooks", find solace in
> believing the story given by the militay/intelligence groups that a couple
> of dozen camel jockeys, were able to outsmart that same western
> military/intelligence establishement so easily.
> Yet we should believe and trust them now.
> BTW if those who question, are,...."Truthers"
> Doesn't that make those who accept the official fairytale....."Falsers" ?

Good point and good question and so far the only term I've used for them is
"ridiculers."

I should use a somewhat uniform description of the BushCheney/Hitler Big Lie
Infected Kooks to help with a defense against them.

I know some people that will never accept the possibility that Bush and
Cheney mislead them and that is fine as long as they don't pretend to know
what happened.

There is one thing that is kind of funny. When I was in school and heard
all the bad things about Hitler I remember thinking boy I'm glad Hitler
wasn't my ruler only to find out I had a worse one that murdered his own
people.

Rocky

Animal 07

Jan 31, 2011, 3:10:50 PM1/31/11

As well as an army of cleaning and maintenance people....and many of the
tenants had 24/7 operations.

Animal 07

Jan 31, 2011, 3:14:04 PM1/31/11

If you want to prove a conspiracy.....come up with some evidence...and
get your facts straight.

> I think he said there were LOTS of people who could come and go, at all
> hours, as they pleased, just by flashing a security pass.
> And WHO was issuing those passes ?
> G.W's cousin's security company.

Wrong.

> If you were a tenant and see a crew of contactors coming in with wire and
> cutting torches, and boxes.
> Especially after hours, when most people have left for the day
>
> Would you be alarmed, or just think it's normal ?
> Especially if the same crews are "working" month after month ?
>
> When do janitorial staff usually clean offices ? at 9 am or 3 am
> And they usually come in with carts and boxes.

If you knew anything about the WTC operations, you would not be asking
such silly questions.

Animal 07

Jan 31, 2011, 3:19:13 PM1/31/11

I find it funny that troofer kooks believe the hijackers were "a couple
of dozen camel jockeys" and that they somehow outsmarted the military.

> BTW if those who question, are,...."Truthers"
> Doesn't that make those who accept the official fairytale....."Falsers" ?

It makes those that believe in silly conspiracy theories willfully
ignorant, terminally stupid, and or congenitally gullible

HVAC

Jan 31, 2011, 4:22:25 PM1/31/11
On 1/31/2011 11:26 AM, Rocky wrote:

>>> Not just watching for but participating in planting wireless explosives.
>>
>> And your evidence for this is... ?
>
> You obviously haven't looked at any evidence or you wouldn't be such a Bush
> kook yourself.

Look Rocky... TRY and be a bit critical in your thinking.

Think about it. Think about ALL the kooky things you believe.

God? Aliens? Ghosts?

Do you also believe in those things?

HVAC

Jan 31, 2011, 4:34:15 PM1/31/11
On 1/31/2011 11:44 AM, Rocky wrote:

> I know some people that will never accept the possibility that Bush and
> Cheney mislead them and that is fine as long as they don't pretend to know
> what happened.

But we DO know what happened.

WE know ALL the evil fucking plans that were drawn against us.

We know who was at the top and who were the hatchet men.

WE know what they did before 9/11 and we know who died
that dark day for America.

We have examined the evidence...From an objective point of
view, not finding minor holes and fabricating theories that
fill those holes. That's not science. That's kookery.

Also EVERYTHING, and I mean everything that the truthers
have presented has been debunked. Using science.

Look, Rocky, I know that 9/11 was upsetting to you... It was
upsetting to me as well. But don't be so fast to throw Bush
under the bus. Take a deep breath and try to examine the
evidence in a truly objective manner. You may be surprised
what you find. Can you try that? Seriously.

> There is one thing that is kind of funny. When I was in school and heard
> all the bad things about Hitler I remember thinking boy I'm glad Hitler
> wasn't my ruler only to find out I had a worse one that murdered his own
> people.

Come on Rocky, that's just plain dumb.

HVAC

Jan 31, 2011, 4:36:42 PM1/31/11
On 1/31/2011 12:19 PM, Animal 07 wrote:

>> BTW if those who question, are,...."Truthers"
>> Doesn't that make those who accept the official fairytale....."Falsers" ?
>>

> It makes those that believe in silly conspiracy theories willfully
> ignorant, terminally stupid, and or congenitally gullible

Worse...How do you think the families of those who died on 9/11 feel
when they hear these truthers say that those people were PART of the
conspiracy?

It must be like a punch in the stomach every time they hear that.

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 4:36:47 PM1/31/11

"HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm just going to give you a little background into why I never fell for the
inept hijacker conspiracy theory where the cover story keep changing because
they found more and more of the alleged hijackers were still alive and try
to leave it at that.

But I will add I recently learned how the 9/11 perpetrators could end up
with a relatively quiet explosive for where they didn't want do use RDX.

Things I remember from watching TV on 9-11-01 were:

1. The jet that hit the South Tower did not look like a passenger jet. The
bottom of the jet was wrong and it lacked windows. That is supported by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huK0MAb0Xa4

2. When the two towers disintegrated they looked like controlled
demolitions with the blast at the floor level starting from the top down
instead of the bottom up. And by starting at the top down the perpetrators
could easily draw attention to where the two jets hit much like you would do
in a magic trick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUIYG4HKoiE

3. At that time the Pentagon was the smoking gun for me because the damage
done to the Pentagon was not consistent with the damage done to the Twin
Towers. Plus if someone wanted to blame someone else for an attack they
would have to do the initial attack themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1aBFbyN7xY

Since then I have seen a video that explains how the Twin Towers were so
preciously targeted at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr4BJ89Df5Q

And I saw a video that made me laugh because it shows Jane Standley with the
BBC saying building 7 collapsed when it was clearly visible behind her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGOt9f3gKk

Since then I have come to the conclusion that Flight 93 was destined for
building 7 of the World Trade Center and it was delayed on take off so it
couldn't make it. Even though it didn't make it to it's target people on
the ground destroyed building 7 anyway and then claimed a small fire took it
down.

One of the more recent smoking guns that I've found is the ground shook so
bad before one of the twin towers disintegrated that it shook a camera on a
tripod. That helps prove a controlled disintegration but I can't remember
that exact video since I've seen so many recently. But there is so much
other evidence supporting a controlled disintegration I'm not too worried
about that video.

If you think the news media has concealed evidence from us concerning 911
you might be interested in:
9/11 Blueprint for Truth presented by Architect Richard Gage, AIA
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8182697765360042032
or
911 In Plane Site ~ Directors Cut

Rocky

HVAC

Jan 31, 2011, 4:42:18 PM1/31/11
On 1/31/2011 1:36 PM, Rocky wrote:
> "HVAC"<mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> You obviously haven't looked at any evidence or you wouldn't be such a
>>> Bush
>>> kook yourself.
>>

>> Look Rocky... TRY and be a bit critical in your thinking.
>>
>> Think about it. Think about ALL the kooky things you believe.
>>
>> God? Aliens? Ghosts?
>>
>> Do you also believe in those things?
>
> I'm just going to give you a little background into why I never fell for the
> inept hijacker conspiracy theory where the cover story keep changing because
> they found more and more of the alleged hijackers were still alive and try
> to leave it at that.

OK. I'll look at all your videos and get back to you on them.

In the meantime can you answer my question?

God? Aliens? Ghosts?

Do you also believe in those things?

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 4:59:45 PM1/31/11

> On 1/31/2011 11:44 AM, Rocky wrote:
>

>> I know some people that will never accept the possibility that Bush and
>> Cheney mislead them and that is fine as long as they don't pretend to
>> know
>> what happened.
>

> But we DO know what happened.

But it took too long to settle in on one story and even now there are still
living hijackers that should be taken off the list of suicide hijackers.

> WE know ALL the evil fucking plans that were drawn against us.

But that does not explain the demolition squibs on all the buildings that
were destroyed.

However the following video explains those demolition squibs:

9/11 Blueprint for Truth presented by Architect Richard Gage, AIA
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8182697765360042032

> We know who was at the top and who were the hatchet men.

Then how come nobody can post a link to all that for me?

> WE know what they did before 9/11 and we know who died
> that dark day for America.

But do you know Flight 175 could not have rammed the South Tower because it
was a stub nose jet and the jet that hit the South Tower was a long nose
jet?

> We have examined the evidence...

You obviosly did not because you missed the above sentence.

> From an objective point of
> view, not finding minor holes and fabricating theories that
> fill those holes. That's not science. That's kookery.

All you are doing is sticking with a story that changed and changed and
changed and should be changed again because the list of alleged hijackers
still has some living hijackers on there.

> Also EVERYTHING, and I mean everything that the truthers
> have presented has been debunked. Using science.

"Nanoenergetics" can be used to debunk NIST because it prove explosions
don't have to be near as loud as RDX is.

NIST bases there claim that there were no explosions at WTC 7 because nobody
heard an explosion that would have been caused by RDX.

At 8:30 to 8:37 of the following video you will hear: Nano thermite can be
adjusted to control the sound level by adjusting the particle size and
including additives."

WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERhoNYj9_fg

By using quiet explosives it is possible for people to watch a Controlled
Demolition and not realize it unless if they notice the demolition squibs

> Look, Rocky, I know that 9/11 was upsetting to you... It was
> upsetting to me as well. But don't be so fast to throw Bush
> under the bus. Take a deep breath and try to examine the
> evidence in a truly objective manner. You may be surprised
> what you find. Can you try that? Seriously.

I have been very objective from the very start but the more I learned about
why I saw what I saw on 9/11/01 the more I stayed with my original
viewpoint.

I go into detail on another reply to you so I will not repeat it here.

>> There is one thing that is kind of funny. When I was in school and heard
>> all the bad things about Hitler I remember thinking boy I'm glad Hitler
>> wasn't my ruler only to find out I had a worse one that murdered his own
>> people.
>
> Come on Rocky, that's just plain dumb.

Not if you saw what I saw back when there was a big fire in the First
Interstate Bank Building in Los Angeles. Buildings just don;g race the top
of the building to the ground just like the Twin Towers did without the help
of explosives.

Rocky

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 5:04:29 PM1/31/11

"HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Then how come four widows that lost their husbands on 9/11/01 are still the
ones pressing for the truth?

As a matter of fact you should watch "Press for the Truth" because it is all
about those four Widows.

BTW I'm sure "Press for the Truth" can be found on google videos.

The above means your post have started to use falsities and I can choose to
ignore your post as I have done to others.

Rocky

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 5:13:13 PM1/31/11

>>> God?

Sure but the God I believe in would make the normal God look like a stuffed
animal.

> Aliens?

Different planets support life at different times so even if there are
Aliens they probably live in some other moment in time.

Ghosts?

Hard to say and boy was that ever a waste of time because you chose to
believe what you were told instead of what you saw.

george

Jan 31, 2011, 5:32:00 PM1/31/11
On Feb 1, 11:13 am, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:

> Sure but the God I believe in would make the normal God look like a stuffed
> animal.

rocky is a mad muslim

Brad Guth

Jan 31, 2011, 5:45:53 PM1/31/11
On Jan 31, 1:36 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> in a magic trick.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUIYG4HKoiE

> 3.  At that time the Pentagon was the smoking gun for me because the damage
> done to the Pentagon was not consistent with the damage done to the Twin
> Towers.  Plus if someone wanted to blame someone else for an attack they
> would have to do the initial attack themselves.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1aBFbyN7xY

> Since then I have seen a video that explains how the Twin Towers were so
> preciously targeted at:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr4BJ89Df5Q
>
> And I saw a video that made me laugh because it shows Jane Standley with the
> BBC saying building 7 collapsed when it was clearly visible behind her.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGOt9f3gKk

> Since then I have come to the conclusion that Flight 93 was destined for
> building 7 of the World Trade Center and it was delayed on take off so it
> couldn't make it.  Even though it didn't make it to it's target people on
> the ground destroyed building 7 anyway and then claimed a small fire took it
> down.
>
> One of the more recent smoking guns that I've found is the ground shook so
> bad before one of the twin towers disintegrated that it shook a camera on a
> tripod.  That helps prove a controlled disintegration but I can't remember
> that exact video since I've seen so many recently.  But there is so much
> other evidence supporting a controlled disintegration I'm not too worried
> about that video.
>
> If you think the news media has concealed evidence from us concerning 911
> you might be interested in:
> 9/11 Blueprint for Truth presented by Architect Richard Gage, AIAhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8182697765360042032

> or
> 911 In Plane Site ~ Directors Cuthttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2329092821935314404
>
> Rocky

That's all purely speculation based upon the best available evidence
and science, so therefore it obviously doesn't count.

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 6:14:31 PM1/31/11

"Brad Guth" <brad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

---------- Reply Below ----------

LOL but I wonder if the Bush/Cheney Kooks will twist what you posted above.

BTW I found out later where one of the places was I saw that part about the
ground shaking before one of the Twin Towers disintegrated and it was a
little over one hour into the video with Richard Gage listed above.

BTW, my new word for the day is "Nanoenergetics." That word means there
can be silent explosives and NIST proved they would not accept anything
other than RDX for bringing down WTC7 in a Controlled Demolition when that
is a very loud explosive: More in the following video:

WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERhoNYj9_fg

Rocky

Bast

Jan 31, 2011, 7:02:03 PM1/31/11
"WE" ?
Were you a member of the 9/11 commission, or a member of the CIA, FBI, or
the military ???

I don't recall being part of any investigation.

You only know what your implanted FEMA brain chip tells you.

And a few hundred years ago you would have had just as much fun deriding
the QUACKS and KOOKS who were claiming the earth wasn't flat, and goes
around the sun. As their logic was questioning what the current doctrine
you were told to believe.

BTW can you explain again to all of us WHY you refuse to be a part of an
organized religion that tells you what to believe, only basing their rules,
on faith, or what they had you read in an "official book" ?

Animal 07

Jan 31, 2011, 7:13:29 PM1/31/11
On 1/31/2011 7:02 PM, Bast wrote:
> "WE" ?
> Were you a member of the 9/11 commission, or a member of the CIA, FBI, or
> the military ???
>
> I don't recall being part of any investigation.
>

> You only know what your implanted FEMA brain chip tells you.
>
> And a few hundred years ago you would have had just as much fun deriding
> the QUACKS and KOOKS who were claiming the earth wasn't flat, and goes
> around the sun. As their logic was questioning what the current doctrine
> you were told to believe.

A few hundred years ago troofers would have been the ones claiming the
moon was made of cheese.

> BTW can you explain again to all of us WHY you refuse to be a part of an
> organized religion that tells you what to believe, only basing their rules,
> on faith, or what they had you read in an "official book" ?

The troofer kooktards are the true religious believers.....everything is
based on faith, not reality and facts.

Bast

Jan 31, 2011, 7:12:38 PM1/31/11

Do I have to point out AGAIN, that you should google "Jersey Girls"
And see who those "kooks" as you claim, actually ARE.

People who lost loved ones are leading the groups DEMANDING ANSWERS.

And that now includes those who have lost loved ones fighting a pointless 10
year old "war on terror"

Even if they NEVER find Bin laden,.....good patriotic soldiers will continue
to die by the thousands for our right to keep looking for him.

Bast

Jan 31, 2011, 7:21:00 PM1/31/11

You mean like the offical fairytale, that claims a few camel jockeys led by
a single wildman outsmarted the U.S FOUR TIMES on the same day.
.....And got away with it scott free.

Still never been caught 10 years later. That's better than Thelma and
Louise.

Even O.J Simpson's story was far more believable.

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 7:30:12 PM1/31/11

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

That part of the False Flag Fiasco is probably the hardest for me to take
especially since I had a family member go into the Services. At least he
came out OK.

BTW Press for Truth was about the Jersey Girls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11:_Press_for_Truth

and the video can be found at:

9/11: Press for Truth

Too bad Donald Rumsfeld would help draw the line for the 911 Commission so
they were unable to do anything at all for the survivors of the Americans
that were murdered by Bush and Cheney.

Rocky

Vandar

Jan 31, 2011, 7:50:13 PM1/31/11
Rocky wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>It makes those that believe in silly conspiracy theories willfully
>>>ignorant, terminally stupid, and or congenitally gullible
>>
>>Worse...How do you think the families of those who died on 9/11 feel
>>when they hear these truthers say that those people were PART of the
>>conspiracy?
>>
>>It must be like a punch in the stomach every time they hear that.
>

> Then how come four widows that lost their husbands on 9/11/01 are still the
> ones pressing for the truth?

They aren't. They're the ones who lobbied loudest for the 9/11
Commission and then lobbied loudest for the government to follow the
recommendations of that Commission.
They are NOT "truthers".

Hagar

Jan 31, 2011, 7:53:44 PM1/31/11

"Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote in message

> "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

You know what's really pathetic, Rockfish ???
On the one hand, you Leftard morons accuse Bush of being
the dumbest person to ever walk the Earth ... a drunk, a
druggie, no command of the English language, but, in the
same breath you compliment him for having the smarts to
pull of this wet dream of yours ...
You can't have it both ways, bub ... but you and your ilk
will remain forever on the stupid side of the fence.

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 8:04:45 PM1/31/11

"Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I don't know where you have been but Cheney was in control of NORAD while
Bush was reading stories to kids in a Florida school.

Cheney did the most to murder those people in New York City and Arlington
while Bush pretended as if he knew nothing.

There you happy now?

Rocky

Rocky

Jan 31, 2011, 8:08:39 PM1/31/11

"Vandar" <vand...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You had better go back and watch Press for Truth and remember what they look
like next time because you will see those same faces in places you would not
expect them.

Rocky - Once again Vandar is busted.

george

Jan 31, 2011, 8:39:19 PM1/31/11
On Feb 1, 2:04 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:

> I don't know where you have been but Cheney was in control of NORAD while
> Bush was reading stories to kids in a Florida school.

Wrong.
But insane islamists have to try to deny the evils committed by their
fellow nutters on 911

Brad Guth

Jan 31, 2011, 9:55:09 PM1/31/11
On Jan 31, 3:14 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:

It's kinda like twisting the big knife of truth that you've stuck them
with. The only thing missing is the smell of rotting fish, or rather
all the rotting human flesh they caused.

Warhol

Feb 1, 2011, 3:57:42 AM2/1/11
On Feb 1, 12:14 am, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:

> Rocky

of course they will.... the kooks are paid there fore... Look at BG,
he is now claiming..."" all purely speculation""" can you imagine, you
have worked hard on your subject... as we all have studied the 911
subject for years, and now they claim its all SPECULATION... that's
all we get from those shills.

I can't believe my eyes... I started 911 truth with friends and family
back in 2001 with the 100th monkey in mind. Most thought I had lost my
mind. Oh well... Explosives brought the buildings down...

SHILL BRAD GUTH CAN YOU SAY; "CONTROLLED DEMOLITION... IS WHAT 911
IS... "

http://www.resistanceissexy.com/2011/01/911-truth-is-coming-out.html

SHILLS your lips all dried out and parched from all that corporate
asskissing and bootlicking?

I hope you are well paid traitor... 911 Truth and 100th SHEEP Syndrome

i knew 911 was a False flag the second it happened.

i told every one i knew and they ALL thought i was crazy.

Well, i am crazy, but at least i am not a moron.

911 the false flag has pissed me off EVERY day since.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X63CQ-dXkwU

They admit they knew something would strike the twin towers and they
were there to tape it.

How did they Know?

Why did they not warn the thousands of people that were about to be
murdered?

As i sit and reflect on these 5 dancing Israelis..

You know that thousands of people are about to be murdered. A simple
phone call to a radio station, even 20 minutes before they knew the
planes would strike, and those thousands of people would all be
alive..

Are Jews the only people that could set up their cameras instead of
warning..

I was right, when I called them the sons of the Devil !!!

Shills and Kooks this for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UntixeRiEK8

This is VERY important..

Because the yidwish controlled media, from day one, told you that Bin
Laden had claimed responsibility for the 911 attack.

READ IT SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY

But bin Laden strongly denied any role in the attacks and suggested
that Zionists orchestrated the
9-11 attacks. The BBC published bin Laden's statement of denial in
which he said:

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States
nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government
within a government within the United States. The United States should
try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the
people who want to make the present century a century of conflict
between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked
as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally
in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United
States." (28)

You never heard that quote on your Jewish controlled nightly newscast
did you?"

Who do you believe is telling the TRUTH

BIN LADEN

OR

those sons of the devil tal MUD munchers who worship in the sinagog of
Rothchild. Jews who claim they are Jews, but are NOT.

Yids YOUR MASTER... The KING of the MONGOLS is betraying you too...
JUST WATCH what is now happening in Tunis and Egypt... both countries
are now under Turkish Rule... The Same Turks that shall destroy the
false state of the Harlot...

It's worth bearing in mind that Turks are not wonderful friends, they
are terrifying enemies of mankind!

TURKS COMING BABY !! PISRAEL FUCKED UP...

Only a descendant of the Victorious Dhabi can now stop evil vermin in
their plans to rule world with deception...

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.mideast/msg/b2f140d8f43b07cc

YOU YIDS PUT GOOD IN YOUR LITTLE HEADS THAT THE FALSE PEACEMAKER HATES
YOU. YOU HIS BEST SERVANTS, THE HARLOTS, ARE IN HIS WAY FOR WORLD
DOMINATION...

Animal 07

Feb 1, 2011, 4:04:02 AM2/1/11

<YAWN> posting in caps doesn't make any of your kooktard claims true.
9+ years and troofer kooktards like yourself have not provided one
shred of evidence......just "it looked like" "I thought" "no video of
this" etc etc.

AS a federal judge put it....cynical delusion and fantasy.

Warhol

Feb 1, 2011, 4:33:55 AM2/1/11
> >http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.mideast/msg/b2f140d8f43b...

> > YOU YIDS PUT GOOD IN YOUR LITTLE HEADS THAT THE FALSE PEACEMAKER HATES
> > YOU. YOU HIS BEST SERVANTS, THE HARLOTS, ARE IN HIS WAY FOR WORLD
> > DOMINATION...
>
> <YAWN>  posting in caps doesn't make any of your kooktard claims true.
>   9+ years and troofer kooktards like yourself have not provided one
> shred of evidence......just "it looked like" "I thought" "no video of
> this" etc etc.
>
> AS a federal judge put it....cynical delusion and fantasy.

you want Proof... Hah...

Here you have proof...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcbh6uvvQ-8

As the Sheriff put it... Proof of 911...

WHY do yids like killing their own...911 yesterday tucson..must be
genetic

It is easy to proof the INSIDE JOB, isn't it? The Dancing Pisraelis a
coincidence, just like FEMA arriving in NY on SEPT 10th with a huge
command center already in place under the guise of a bio-terror drill.

Animal 07

Feb 1, 2011, 4:55:13 AM2/1/11

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........what a mar00n.

only you, rollover rocky and wrong turn joe would believe such nonsense.

> As the Sheriff put it... Proof of 911...

All that proves is troofer kooktards sre willfully ignorant, terminally
stupid and or congenitally gullible.

> WHY do yids like killing their own...911 yesterday tucson..must be
> genetic
>
> It is easy to proof the INSIDE JOB, isn't it? The Dancing Pisraelis a
> coincidence, just like FEMA arriving in NY on SEPT 10th with a huge
> command center already in place under the guise of a bio-terror drill.

<YAWN>

Warhol

Feb 1, 2011, 5:24:58 AM2/1/11

What an idiot you are!
Wow

The video speaks for itself and answers questions... From the video on
the right you could see the nose of the second plane actually come out
the other side of the building.

http://investigate911.0catch.com/nose.html

Look also here how the plane cuts into the tower like a knife into
butter, no debris, no explosion, no shattering wings - it just
disappears into the building like in a comic movie:

http://911review.org/brad.com/swallowplane.html

Yeah asshole, truth makes you angry obviously... Everything you think,
was smashed long ago.

PS. Truth is not an opinion. Truth is based on facts.

HVAC

Feb 1, 2011, 6:44:42 AM2/1/11
On 1/31/2011 2:13 PM, Rocky wrote:

> Sure but the God I believe in would make the normal God look like a stuffed
> animal.

Check.

>> Aliens?
>
> Different planets support life at different times so even if there are
> Aliens they probably live in some other moment in time.

Check. (Very rational answer tho.)

> Ghosts?
>
> Hard to say and boy was that ever a waste of time because you chose to
> believe what you were told instead of what you saw.

Check.

3 for 3.

Let's try some more.

How about JFK? Who shot him?

Esp, clairvoyance, etc? You believe in that stuff?

I will wait right here for your reply.

BDK

Feb 1, 2011, 6:48:51 AM2/1/11
In article <8I2dnWMKReIbUdrQ...@wow.com>,
wher...@friday.com says...

Wormhole has that delusion part down to a "T".

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

HVAC

Feb 1, 2011, 6:58:30 AM2/1/11
On 1/31/2011 4:02 PM, Bast wrote:
> "WE" ?
> Were you a member of the 9/11 commission, or a member of the CIA, FBI, or
> the military ???

Yes.

> I don't recall being part of any investigation.

Yet the results of the investigation are available for you.

It would be tough, logistically speaking, to have 300 millions
people on scene conducting investigations.

> You only know what your implanted FEMA brain chip tells you.

See Rocky? When you look under the hood of a 9/11 truther, you
find many other long-held beliefs that are just plain kooky.

It's all part of the pattern.

> And a few hundred years ago you would have had just as much fun deriding
> the QUACKS and KOOKS who were claiming the earth wasn't flat, and goes
> around the sun. As their logic was questioning what the current doctrine
> you were told to believe.

But it was the kooks that held us back then. The religious kooks.

Now we have 9/11 kooks that, much as the church did back in the day,
refuse to accept the observations that were made. Instead, they start
with an agenda, and then try to make the facts fit the agenda.

That's not science, it's kookery.

> BTW can you explain again to all of us WHY you refuse to be a part of an
> organized religion that tells you what to believe, only basing their rules,
> on faith, or what they had you read in an "official book" ?

Sure. It's because there is no verifiable, testable evidence for god.

Simple enough, eh?

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 7:54:01 AM2/1/11
> Here you have proof...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcbh6uvvQ-8

> As the Sheriff put it... Proof of 911...
>
> WHY do yids like killing their own...911 yesterday tucson..must be
> genetic
>
> It is easy to proof the INSIDE JOB, isn't it? The Dancing Pisraelis a
> coincidence, just like FEMA arriving in NY on SEPT 10th with a huge
> command center already in place under the guise of a bio-terror drill.

Follow the money. Think insurance fraud that has no remorse
whatsoever.

Some of my Jewish clients thought it was great fun defrauding
untaxable loot out of insurance coverage.

HVAC

Feb 1, 2011, 8:39:15 AM2/1/11
On 1/31/2011 2:04 PM, Rocky wrote:

>> Worse...How do you think the families of those who died on 9/11 feel
>> when they hear these truthers say that those people were PART of the
>> conspiracy?
>>
>> It must be like a punch in the stomach every time they hear that.
>
> Then how come four widows that lost their husbands on 9/11/01 are still the
> ones pressing for the truth?
>
> As a matter of fact you should watch "Press for the Truth" because it is all
> about those four Widows.
>
> BTW I'm sure "Press for the Truth" can be found on google videos.
>
> The above means your post have started to use falsities and I can choose to
> ignore your post as I have done to others.

Good idea. Hide your head in the sand and only hear what
you want to hear.

That's how the truth is discerned......

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 10:49:59 AM2/1/11

What government agency hasn't made mistakes or isn't corrupt?

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 10:51:24 AM2/1/11

Hitler would have been very, very proud of you.

John Smith

Feb 1, 2011, 11:01:10 AM2/1/11
On 01/31/2011 03:42 PM, HVAC wrote:

> OK. I'll look at all your videos and get back to you on them.
>
> In the meantime can you answer my question?

> God? Aliens? Ghosts?
>
> Do you also believe in those things?

Don't trouble yourself to check those. He believes NONE of it.
Notice he crossposts EVERYTHING into MTT? The ONLY thing he believes in
is destroying MTT

HVAC

Feb 1, 2011, 12:48:14 PM2/1/11
On 2/1/2011 10:51 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

>> But it was the kooks that held us back then. The religious kooks.
>>
>> Now we have 9/11 kooks that, much as the church did back in the day,
>> refuse to accept the observations that were made. Instead, they start
>> with an agenda, and then try to make the facts fit the agenda.
>>
>> That's not science, it's kookery.
>>
>>> BTW can you explain again to all of us WHY you refuse to be a part of an
>>> organized religion that tells you what to believe, only basing their rules,
>>> on faith, or what they had you read in an "official book" ?
>>
>> Sure. It's because there is no verifiable, testable evidence for god.
>>
>> Simple enough, eh?
>
> Hitler would have been very, very proud of you.

How long you gonna ride that scooter?

Rocky

Feb 1, 2011, 12:58:08 PM2/1/11

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

http://investigate911.0catch.com/nose.html

http://911review.org/brad.com/swallowplane.html

---------- Reply ----------

On January 2nd I quit answering anal07's post but every now and then I'll
take a quote of his and move it to another thread just to show posters how
messed up the kid is.

After finding out the trick the perpetrators used to destroy buildings at
the World Trade Center without real loud explosives I've been a little bent
out of shape.

Rocky

Animal 07

Feb 1, 2011, 1:25:43 PM2/1/11
On 2/1/2011 5:24 AM, Warhol wrote:

>>> you want Proof... Hah...
>>
>>> Here you have proof...
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcbh6uvvQ-8
>>
>> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........what a mar00n.
>>
>> only you, rollover rocky and wrong turn joe would believe such nonsense.
>>

>>> As the Sheriff put it... Proof of 911...
>>
>> All that proves is troofer kooktards sre willfully ignorant, terminally
>> stupid and or congenitally gullible.
>>

> What an idiot you are!
> Wow
>
> The video speaks for itself and answers questions... From the video on
> the right you could see the nose of the second plane actually come out
> the other side of the building.
>
> http://investigate911.0catch.com/nose.html
>
> Look also here how the plane cuts into the tower like a knife into
> butter, no debris, no explosion, no shattering wings - it just
> disappears into the building like in a comic movie:

No, it behaves like the laws of physics would predict....something you
would have no clue about.

> http://911review.org/brad.com/swallowplane.html
>
> Yeah asshole, truth makes you angry obviously... Everything you think,
> was smashed long ago.

<snicker> the truth make me laugh at nonsensical claims that troofer
kooks like you make.

> PS. Truth is not an opinion. Truth is based on facts.

Too bad troofer kooks like yourself continue to ignore the facts.

Animal 07

Feb 1, 2011, 1:27:56 PM2/1/11
On 2/1/2011 12:58 PM, Rocky wrote:
> "Warhol"<mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 1, 10:55 am, Animal 07<wherew...@friday.com> wrote:
>
> The video speaks for itself and answers questions... From the video on
> the right you could see the nose of the second plane actually come out
> the other side of the building.
>
> http://investigate911.0catch.com/nose.html
>
> Look also here how the plane cuts into the tower like a knife into
> butter, no debris, no explosion, no shattering wings - it just
> disappears into the building like in a comic movie:
>
> http://911review.org/brad.com/swallowplane.html
>
> Yeah asshole, truth makes you angry obviously... Everything you think,
> was smashed long ago.
>
> PS. Truth is not an opinion. Truth is based on facts.
>
> ---------- Reply ----------
>
> On January 2nd I quit answering anal07's post but every now and then I'll
> take a quote of his and move it to another thread just to show posters how
> messed up the kid is.

<snicker> rollover rocky's excuse for running away because he had been
proven so wrong.

> After finding out the trick the perpetrators used to destroy buildings at
> the World Trade Center without real loud explosives I've been a little bent
> out of shape.

bent out of shape by your cynical delusions and fantasies.

> Rocky

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 1:43:31 PM2/1/11

It's called obfuscation, and our LLPOF government has to use it quite
allot, especially in order to keep their shit from hitting the fan.
In other words, the general public only gets to hear whatever they
alone determine is viable.

I guess insurance fraud is a fun game for Semites.

Rocky

Feb 1, 2011, 1:45:25 PM2/1/11

> you want Proof... Hah...
>
> Here you have proof...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcbh6uvvQ-8

Loved it. I just wish videos like that would state something to the effect,
when the World Trade Center was blown up the perpetrators used
nanoenergetics that didn't make so much noise so it would be easier for them
to blame the destruction on jet fuel instead of loud explosives.

Rocky

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 1:59:57 PM2/1/11

There were also hundreds of various live steam accumulators that had
to blow, and each structure had at least 100 tonnes of super-heated
live steam to get rid of. Most of that stored energy would have been
near the core, as well as steam to hot water heat exchangers and
related piping that held perhaps at the very least another hundred
tonnes per structure. The floor by floor of live load was in some
instances considerable if not exceeding the maximum loading/sf.

Accessory and live floor loading has never been fully disclosed,
because they wouldn't dare.

george

Feb 1, 2011, 2:09:51 PM2/1/11
> >http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.mideast/msg/b2f140d8f43b...

> > YOU YIDS PUT GOOD IN YOUR LITTLE HEADS THAT THE FALSE PEACEMAKER HATES
> > YOU. YOU HIS BEST SERVANTS, THE HARLOTS, ARE IN HIS WAY FOR WORLD
> > DOMINATION...
>
> <YAWN>  posting in caps doesn't make any of your kooktard claims true.
>   9+ years and troofer kooktards like yourself have not provided one
> shred of evidence......just "it looked like" "I thought" "no video of
> this" etc etc.
>
> AS a federal judge put it....cynical delusion and fantasy.

well they -do- have Charlie Sheen on their side so you can include
drug induced fantasies...

george

Feb 1, 2011, 2:11:49 PM2/1/11

That's because he can't keep a truck up the right way.

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 2:54:44 PM2/1/11

So, you're one of the bad guys, just like GW Bush and Dick Cheney.

Animal 07

Feb 1, 2011, 2:57:49 PM2/1/11
On 2/1/2011 1:45 PM, Rocky wrote:
> "Warhol"<mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> you want Proof... Hah...
>>
>> Here you have proof...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcbh6uvvQ-8
>
> Loved it.

Why am I not surprised?

> I just wish videos like that would state something to the effect,
> when the World Trade Center was blown up the perpetrators used
> nanoenergetics that didn't make so much noise so it would be easier for them
> to blame the destruction on jet fuel instead of loud explosives.
>
> Rocky

rollover rocky the retard is desperate for his fellow kooktards to agree
with his cynical delusions and fantasies.

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 3:03:45 PM2/1/11

What makes fuel explode at 13,000+ feet up?

TWA flight 800
They tried everything and simply could not force an explosion at sea
level, so are the laws of physics different way up there?

HVAC

Feb 1, 2011, 3:13:10 PM2/1/11
On 2/1/2011 3:03 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

> What makes fuel explode at 13,000+ feet up?
>
> TWA flight 800
> They tried everything and simply could not force an explosion at sea
> level, so are the laws of physics different way up there?

The laws of physics are the same at any altitude.

It is your lack of training in physics that fails.

No offense.

Government Shill #2

Feb 1, 2011, 3:20:34 PM2/1/11
On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:58:08 -0600, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>On January 2nd I quit answering anal07's post but every now and then I'll
>take a quote of his and move it to another thread just to show posters how
>messed up the kid is.

Is that what you "think" you are doing?

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Your posts only prove your insanity. Apart from giving us a laugh.

Shill #2
--
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who
are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at

Government Shill #2

Feb 1, 2011, 3:23:06 PM2/1/11

What insurance fraud would that be Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG
/ “Guth Usenet”?

> http://translate.google.com/#

Is that so we can translate your Babbleloonian into English? Thanks Dud.

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 3:54:10 PM2/1/11

Then it's technically impossible to have an exploding fuel tank. At
worse having an artificially ruptured tank (for whatever reason) would
give an extremely fuel rich burn (especially at that altitude), but
that's about it.

Rocky

Feb 1, 2011, 4:02:53 PM2/1/11

On Feb 1, 12:14 am, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:

SNIP SNIP SNIP

> That's all purely speculation based upon the best available evidence
> and science, so therefore it obviously doesn't count.
>
> ---------- Reply Below ----------
>
> LOL but I wonder if the Bush/Cheney Kooks will twist what you posted
> above.
>

> Rocky

of course they will.... the kooks are paid there fore... Look at BG,
he is now claiming..."" all purely speculation""" can you imagine, you
have worked hard on your subject... as we all have studied the 911
subject for years, and now they claim its all SPECULATION... that's
all we get from those shills.

---------- Reply ----------

I went back and looked at previous replies from BG and determined he was
just being sarcastic above.

Plus, even if he was being unkind in any way he was still a lot better than
posters on alt.conspiracy.

Rocky

http://www.resistanceissexy.com/2011/01/911-truth-is-coming-out.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X63CQ-dXkwU

How did they Know?

This is VERY important..

BIN LADEN

OR

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.mideast/msg/b2f140d8f43b07cc

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 4:06:11 PM2/1/11
On Feb 1, 12:23 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

You've been informed dozens of times. Go fish, or if you dare ask
Warhol.

Follow the money, and especially follow the tax avoidance insurance
loot.

How does one manage to sell monstrous buildings at top market dollar
that are becoming vacated, known to other building engineers as
structurally deficient, outdated in every conceivable way, horrific
energy hogs, severely lacking maintenance and otherwise lacking basic
safety functionality and thereby unsellable for other than scrap?

http://translate.google.com/#

Rocky

Feb 1, 2011, 4:17:49 PM2/1/11

"Brad Guth" <brad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

---------- Reply ----------

Yes, george is one of the messed up ones. Let me give you a real quick run
down on what that clown does because I think you might be able to coin him.

This URL was posted.

9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Then he post that I should watch mythbusters. What he didn't realize was
the video above debunked mythbusters and debunked a lot of others too.

In other words george will not click on links so that has the effect of
going in front of a judge that will not let you present any evidence
whatsoever. BTDT

Rocky

Rocky

Feb 1, 2011, 4:24:25 PM2/1/11

> See Rocky? When you look under the hood of a 9/11 truther, you
> find many other long-held beliefs that are just plain kooky.

You don't even have to look under the hood of some of the Bush Kooks to see
they have no respect whatsoever for someone else's free will.

Those Bush Kooks use every trick in the book to try and impose their will on
others and all they are really doing proving they do not have a valid
argument.

Rocky

Rocky

Feb 1, 2011, 4:30:12 PM2/1/11

"HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

All I said was you can't be talking for the Jersey Girls because they want
to know why the South Tower disintegrated in 10 seconds flat.

The truth is explosives had to be used and I recently came across a video
that proves explosives were going off in the debris that was pushed away
from the South Tower. Yet NIST tried their best to make it look like there
was no explosives? Heck, even in some of the videos that NIST had to
release because of the Freedom of Information Act you can hear explosives
exactly like the ones in a Controlled Demolition.

So the question really is, if all you did was look at the destruction of the
three buildings at the World Trade Center could you say any of them looked
like a Controlled Demolition?

Rocky

Animal 07

Feb 1, 2011, 4:38:28 PM2/1/11

rollover rocky the retard once again puts his ignorance on display.

Animal 07

Feb 1, 2011, 4:39:47 PM2/1/11

rollover rocky the retard once again goes into contortions to try to
make the facts fit his cynical delusion and fantasy.....

once again rollover rocky fails.

HVAC

Feb 1, 2011, 4:47:18 PM2/1/11
On 2/1/2011 4:24 PM, Rocky wrote:

Ah. The tried and true, "I know you are, but what am I?", defense.

Excellent.

Animal 07

Feb 1, 2011, 4:56:57 PM2/1/11

rollover rocky "imagines" so therefore it is.......only in troofer kook
world

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 5:03:49 PM2/1/11
On Feb 1, 1:17 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:

That's the feds for you, doing whatever they damn well please, and
then some. You and I can't get much of anything past them Skull and
Bones gates of hell.

Rocky

Feb 1, 2011, 5:07:45 PM2/1/11

> On 2/1/2011 3:03 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
>

>> What makes fuel explode at 13,000+ feet up?
>>
>> TWA flight 800
>> They tried everything and simply could not force an explosion at sea
>> level, so are the laws of physics different way up there?

Yes, I remember when they were trying to figure it out a long long time ago.

> The laws of physics are the same at any altitude.
>
> It is your lack of training in physics that fails.

ROTFLMAO.

Talking about the laws of physics, here is a good video for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7U22m9xLrQ

Rocky

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 5:10:17 PM2/1/11
On Feb 1, 1:56 pm, Animal 07 <wherew...@friday.com> wrote:
> On 2/1/2011 4:47 PM, HVAC wrote:
>

> > On 2/1/2011 4:24 PM, Rocky wrote:
> >> "HVAC"<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> You don't even have to look under the hood of some of the Bush Kooks
> >> to see
> >> they have no respect whatsoever for someone else's free will.
>
> >> Those Bush Kooks use every trick in the book to try and impose their
> >> will on
> >> others and all they are really doing proving they do not have a valid
> >> argument.
>
> > Ah. The tried and true, "I know you are, but what am I?", defense.
>
> > Excellent.
>
> rollover rocky "imagines" so therefore it is.......only in troofer kook
> world

At least Hitler would agree with you, perhaps because it's kinda hard
to tell the difference in your actions as compared to those of them
pesky Zionist Nazis. Do you also think that rich and powerful Jews
were not also Nazis?

BDK

Feb 1, 2011, 5:15:58 PM2/1/11
In article <31c3e4fb-e678-4f8c-b6ed-d36e90388ef2
@y35g2000prc.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...
> > / ?Guth Usenet??

> > >http://translate.google.com/#
> >
> > Is that so we can translate your Babbleloonian into English? Thanks Dud.
> >
> > Shill #2
> > --
> > Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
> >  theobviousgcashman
>
> You've been informed dozens of times. Go fish, or if you dare ask
> Warhol.
>
> Follow the money, and especially follow the tax avoidance insurance
> loot.
>
> How does one manage to sell monstrous buildings at top market dollar
> that are becoming vacated, known to other building engineers as
> structurally deficient, outdated in every conceivable way, horrific
> energy hogs, severely lacking maintenance and otherwise lacking basic
> safety functionality and thereby unsellable for other than scrap?
>
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?

What buildings were those Brad?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Rocky

Feb 1, 2011, 5:38:35 PM2/1/11

"Zor-El of Argo City" <Trombo...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> One tiny problem with Rockheads "stunt double" lunacy.

As you prove your lunacy because you are unable to spell Rocky properly.

> Quite a bit debris from both aircraft was recovered. Much of this- i.e.,
> engines, landing gear, black boxes- had serial numbers unique o that
> particular aircraft; the airlines held all sorts of paper records on
> those particular parts, traceable from the manufacturer to the crash.

You clearly forget about the following video.

9/11: The Unidentified Murder Weapons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT28hCyXsLs

> Also, what happened to the aircraft if they were replaced with these
> fictional 'stunt doubles'. They can't just be repainted and put back
> into service- those pesky serial numbers have to be accounted for.

All the Stunt Doubles had to do was take over for the last 1/2 hour of a
flight and then ram a building. Duh. Then the original jets can go back
into service.

The jet that rammed the South Tower shows a long nose jet and Flight 175 was
a stubby nose so we have evidence that a stunt double was used.

WTC 1 & 2 Demolition: Physics Example of Miniature Snow Sculpture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcbh6uvvQ-8

Rocky

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 5:44:19 PM2/1/11
On Feb 1, 2:07 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

In order to see what sort of structural failures actually needed to
take place in order to be extensive enough for bringing down that
robust TWA flight-800 747, Boeing and the FAA plus a dozen other
physics and science investigative types were forced to inject propane
and oxygen at sea level (which oddly doesn't exist at 13,000') into
their identical tank, then having to heat it and set it off with a
spark igniter because under worse than simulated usage it still would
not blow on its own no matters what they did to it or its pump,
perhaps because the laws of physics prevent such unless pure O2 was
somehow being injected.

Rocky

Feb 1, 2011, 5:49:43 PM2/1/11

How does one manage to sell monstrous buildings at top market dollar
that are becoming vacated, known to other building engineers as
structurally deficient, outdated in every conceivable way, horrific
energy hogs, severely lacking maintenance and otherwise lacking basic
safety functionality and thereby unsellable for other than scrap?

=======================================

Exactly. Larry Silverstein must have known the Twin Towers were going to be
trashed when he bought them as proven by that clause he had added to his
policy.

Oh, and don't forget to mention that people tried to have them demolished
before but there was too much asbestos in one of them.

Rocky

george

Feb 1, 2011, 5:51:30 PM2/1/11
On Feb 2, 10:17 am, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:

> In other words george will not click on links so that has the effect of
> going in front of a judge that will not let you present any evidence
> whatsoever.  BTDT

Okay. Kooks tried to present their twisted views of 911 to a Judge

Remember what happened ?
It got thrown out...

All you have is fantasies

george

Feb 1, 2011, 5:53:31 PM2/1/11
On Feb 2, 11:07 am, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On 2/1/2011 3:03 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
>
> >> What makes fuel explode at 13,000+ feet up?
>
> >> TWA flight 800
> >> They tried everything and simply could not force an explosion at sea
> >> level, so are the laws of physics different way up there?
>
> Yes, I remember when they were trying to figure it out a long long time ago.

Abstract: On July 17, 1996, about 2031 eastern daylight time, Trans
World Airlines, Inc. (TWA) flight 800, a Boeing 747-131, N93119,
crashed in the Atlantic Ocean near East Moriches, New York. TWA flight
800 was operating under the provisions of 14 Code of Federal
Regulations Part 121 as a scheduled international passenger flight
from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York, New York,
to Charles DeGaulle International Airport, Paris, France. The flight
departed JFK about 2019, with 2 pilots, 2 flight engineers, 14 flight
attendants, and 212 passengers on board. All 230 people on board were
killed, and the airplane was destroyed. Visual meteorological
conditions prevailed for the flight, which operated on an instrument
flight rules flight plan.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines that the probable
cause of the TWA flight 800 accident was an explosion of the center
wing fuel tank (CWT), resulting from ignition of the flammable fuel/
air mixture in the tank. The source of ignition energy for the
explosion could not be determined with certainty, but, of the sources
evaluated by the investigation, the most likely was a short circuit
outside of the CWT that allowed excessive voltage to enter it through
electrical wiring associated with the fuel quantity indication system.

Contributing factors to the accident were the design and certification
concept that fuel tank explosions could be prevented solely by
precluding all ignition sources and the design and certification of
the Boeing 747 with heat sources located beneath the CWT with no means
to reduce the heat transferred into the CWT or to render the fuel
vapor in the tank nonflammable.

The safety issues in this report focus on fuel tank flammability, fuel
tank ignition sources, design and certification standards, and the
maintenance and aging of aircraft systems. Safety recommendations
concerning these issues are addressed to the Federal Aviation
Administration.

Animal 07

Feb 1, 2011, 6:12:51 PM2/1/11
>> / �Guth Usenet�?

>>> http://translate.google.com/#
>>
>> Is that so we can translate your Babbleloonian into English? Thanks Dud.
>>
>> Shill #2
>> --
>> Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
>> theobviousgcashman
>
> You've been informed dozens of times. Go fish, or if you dare ask
> Warhol.
>
> Follow the money, and especially follow the tax avoidance insurance
> loot.
>
> How does one manage to sell monstrous buildings at top market dollar
> that are becoming vacated, known to other building engineers as
> structurally deficient, outdated in every conceivable way, horrific
> energy hogs, severely lacking maintenance and otherwise lacking basic
> safety functionality and thereby unsellable for other than scrap?
>
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / �Guth Usenet�

<snicker> too bad for Brad's kooktard theory......the WTC tower were
nearing what is considered in the industry to be 100% occupied.

Buildings that are leased at near 100% command top market prices

What a mar00n

Can kooktards get even one fact straight?

Animal 07

Feb 1, 2011, 6:17:37 PM2/1/11

And CYNICAL DELUSIONS

LMAO

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 6:21:37 PM2/1/11

And any of that has what to do with the laws of physics?

Brad Guth

Feb 1, 2011, 6:30:43 PM2/1/11

How many times in the past 50 some odd years have private, commercial
or even friendly military aircraft (of all nations) been inadvertently
hit by friendly fire or by trial and error testing of weapons?

You are aware of those three submarines that vanished shortly after
the event, as in didn't even stick around to collect body parts and
debris.

BDK

Feb 1, 2011, 11:51:43 PM2/1/11
In article <osCdnYS0tuyZE9XQ...@giganews.com>,
woo...@att.net says...

BWHAHAHAHAHA! What kooktardery. What people tried to get them
demolished? In what universe would a nearly totally occupied building be
demolished?

Answer?

Only in the kook universe, where gullible morons believe all kinds of
incredibly stupid nonsense.

BDK

Feb 1, 2011, 11:53:04 PM2/1/11
In article <W7GdnQyHRYXuDtXQ...@wow.com>,
wher...@friday.com says...
> >> / ?Guth Usenet??

> >> Is that so we can translate your Babbleloonian into English? Thanks Dud.
> >>
> >> Shill #2
> >> --
> >> Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
> >> theobviousgcashman
> >
> > You've been informed dozens of times. Go fish, or if you dare ask
> > Warhol.
> >
> > Follow the money, and especially follow the tax avoidance insurance
> > loot.
> >
> > How does one manage to sell monstrous buildings at top market dollar
> > that are becoming vacated, known to other building engineers as
> > structurally deficient, outdated in every conceivable way, horrific
> > energy hogs, severely lacking maintenance and otherwise lacking basic
> > safety functionality and thereby unsellable for other than scrap?
> >
> > http://translate.google.com/#
> > Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?

> <snicker> too bad for Brad's kooktard theory......the WTC tower were
> nearing what is considered in the industry to be 100% occupied.
>
> Buildings that are leased at near 100% command top market prices
>
> What a mar00n
>
> Can kooktards get even one fact straight?

The answer is almost always no. Once in a while, they screw up and get
something right. A sin in the kooktard universe and faith..

Government Shill #2

Feb 2, 2011, 2:30:33 AM2/2/11

Duh Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Of course They (TM) had to make the explosion larger at sea level to approximate
an explosion at altitude!

Air pressure outside the tank at altitude is less than at sea level.

To approximate the effects of the explosive force a proportional overpressure
needs to be created.

More outside air pressure requires more inside pressure to create the same
results.

I knew you were dense, but c'mon!

Government Shill #2

Feb 2, 2011, 2:32:17 AM2/2/11

Non-answer note.

Warhol is a moron on who I wouldn't waste electrons.

Warhol

Feb 2, 2011, 5:25:19 AM2/2/11
On Feb 1, 7:45 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > you want Proof... Hah...
>
> > Here you have proof...
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcbh6uvvQ-8
>
> Loved it.  I just wish videos like that would state something to the effect,
> when the World Trade Center was blown up the perpetrators used
> nanoenergetics that didn't make so much noise so it would be easier for them
> to blame the destruction on jet fuel instead of loud explosives.
>
> Rocky

“How did three World Trade Center skyscrapers suddenly disintegrate
into fine dust?” Who expected the WTC towers to disinigrate after
impact by Holographic planes?

Now we must believe in cartoon physics.

The Fires' Impact --------- 9-11 jet fuels and impossible effects on
steel... & pearls for Pigs... Where are those blackboxes?

A little game of cat and mouse.

The cat is letting the little mice free for a while to teach the
'others' [us] how dangerous the world is.

The reality we must live in... This while we live in times of many
uncertainties... On The Road To Armageddon.

We must remember It's the end of the world as we know it... Forget man-
made threats - the catalyst for the apocalypse will come from space...
a fire that will not let one structure standing... A wrath that shall
burn all those that tried to sell my Gran'Da'Dy's children to the
pawns of evil MONGOLS, who dream to rule the world...

Americans, World... You are betrayed by your own leaders(Wolfs in
shepherd cloth's). Leaders you yourself have chosen to represent
you... Bill clinton has given the balkans to the Turks, George Bush
has given Iraq and Afghanistan to the Turic Mongols and now Clinton's
wife and Obama give the Arab world to the same Turic mongols...

ONLY THIS PLOT, IS ALREADY A TERRIBLE CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY AND
HEAVEN...

Wake Up People... To this outrageous conspiracy and NWO.

The Light in the sky With Diamonds...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7F2X3rSSCU&NR=1

It is loading more messages.