War Criminals Joe (was G.I. Stalin Joe)

Sputnick88

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Hey, wait a minute

Lets not go to far with this.
Personally I don't think, going Hollywood with Joe is even a good idea.
As far as this collector feels Hasbro should stay true to the original Joe
concepts. Keep the toyline focused on action/adventurer.
The inroduction of historical military figures is acceptable as a limited
edition special, however introducing a evil enemy figure based on true
historical figures is not.
Next someone will write that they want a Herman Goring or Fuhrer figure which I
don't
feel we should even consider.
Joe is Joe because he has always allowed kids to imagin the enemy as an unknown
force
behind the next rock or tree or at the backyard fence hiding behind the family
dog.
Without getting to political about this lets all step back and accept Joe for
what the toy already is, A great figure that represents the front line
soldier or explorer we all played with and imagined we were as kids.

If any improvements are to be considered then lets all tell Hasbro to stop
producing a generic figure head for the entire Classic Collection. Hasbro
should still vary the hair colour, but they should also bring back fuzzie
heads and vary the facial features.

Joe Shipley

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Lighten up Sputnick,

Do you see the bulge in his cheek? That is a tongue, not a wad of
tobacco.

SHEESH! This group is full of fun sponges!
--
FLY Navy!

Joe Shipley

Sputnick88 <sputn...@aol.com> wrote in article