Muhammed and Aisha (M/F)

al-Radi bi'llahi bni l-Muqtadir

Oct 24, 2001, 5:52:18 AM10/24/01
** ASHADU ANA MUHAMMEDIR RASULULLAH **

"Which one, which one?" thought Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa salaam) to
himself. He admired his brood of pigs, and watched as they dragged their
noses and feet through the mud. His loins became warm as he gazed upon the
anus of Latifan, his favorite sow. Her muddy, whiskered body aroused a
longing in the Prophet that he could not long contain...

He knelt in the mud to be close to Latifan, and lovingly ran his hands
over the sow's pink body. Latifan seemed to notice his presence, rubbing
her backside gently against the Prophet. Muhammed's (sallallahu alaihi wa
salaam) erection thrust forward like a lance. He gazed closely at her
gentials: the sow was clearly in estrus, and hungry for him. Muhammed
(sallallahu alaihi wa salaam) lowered his head to Latifan's anus, kissing
her sweet rim. Latifan grunted softly with anticipation.

Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa salaam) raised his lips to the sow's anus
and gently sucked. The pleasant flavor of Latifan's anus aroused him even
more, and he gripped his hot penis. The sow's secretion soaked into his
beard. Soon a fecal nugget emerged to touch his tongue, and Muhammed
(sallallahu alaihi wa salaam) savored the precious jewel with the tip of
his tounge, and it dissolved into a heavenly nectar.

And with a final suck, he had the nugget between his teeth. Latifan's
reflexes caused her to urinate, and Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa salaam)
lubricated his penis with the fluid and pleasured himself vigorously. He
chewed the fecal nugget and gasped as he thrust his penis into the beast.
He pounded vigorously, and soon cried out as he anointed the sow with his
seed.

Now burning with desire, Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa salaam) ran into
his house and kneeled upon his prayer rug. "Aisha! Come quickly!" he
commanded. The tender 9-year-old, covered with a white veil, entered her
husband's chamber and sat obediently. "Show yourself", commanded the
Prophet. Slowly, shyly, Aisha removed the shrouds from her head, showing
her white, innocent face. "Come closer", commanded Muhammed (sallallahu
alaihi wa salaam).

Her eyes lowered, Aisha knelt before her husband. Muhammed (sallallahu
alaihi wa salaam) roughly forced her onto her back and tore away her
gown. Aisha cried out, but the Prophet's cruel blow to her face quickly
silenced her. He stripped away the rest of her clothes, and Aisha was soon
naked and shivering. The Prophet, crazed with lust, could not remove his
eyes from the tiny body.

Gripped with fear, Aisha urinated uncontrollably. Muhammed (sallallahu
alaihi wa salaam) quickly lowered his head to partake of the delicious
stream. But he stopped: Aisha was menstruating! At last, she was ready to
bear him a son! Brutally, quickly, he penetrated the young virgin and tore
the membrane away, causing her to scream in pain and bleed profusely. The
Prophet again smashed her face with his cruel fist. He mercilessly forced
himself deeper and deeper into the child's body, and her blood soaked his
prayer rug.

Suddenly, Aisha's pelvis snapped. She screamed again, a short scream, and
was silent. But Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa salaam) did not, could not
stop himself. He thrusted and thrusted until he reached a mighty orgasm,
and finally stopped to look at his young wife. Her lifeless body was
already turning grey.

Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa salaam) dismounted the child, wiped himself
clean with her shrouds, and kneeled to pray. He thanked Allah for
all of his blessings: surely Allah is mighty, wise.

He finished praying, and went outside. He saw Latifan, felt warm, and
smiled.

ur_droll

Oct 25, 2001, 7:37:47 AM10/25/01

"al-Radi bi'llahi bni l-Muqtadir" <l_muq...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
: ** ASHADU ANA MUHAMMEDIR RASULULLAH **

Hey "mel"........ someone's being fucking with yer starwars script.

Rev. Syd Midnight

Oct 30, 2001, 3:14:42 AM10/30/01
al-Radi bi'llahi bni l-Muqtadir wrote:

> ** ASHADU ANA MUHAMMEDIR RASULULLAH **
>
> "Which one, which one?" thought Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa salaam) to
> himself. He admired his brood of pigs, and watched as they dragged their
> noses and feet through the mud. His loins became warm as he gazed upon the
> anus of Latifan, his favorite sow. Her muddy, whiskered body aroused a
> longing in the Prophet that he could not long contain...

Well, if you numb cocks aren't gonna, let me be the first to say that this
is a fine piece.

Think about it. When's the last time that the first paragraph of a story
posted to alt.tasteless got you all wet?

3 weeks is too long.

ObT: I bought my family a brand-spankin' new toilet plunger. One of them
newfangled jobbers with the prolapsed black pressure chamber, sleek black
Taiwan latex for some major sewage-pumping action. I paid the extra dollar..
besides, I sniffed the old fashioned red rubber plunger they had for sale..
the fucker had grown glassy-smooth from age, like a pencil eraser you left
sit in a drawer for a decade.

I'll drink piss from a good old american red rubber plunger, but there's
no way I'm gonna drink ANYTHING from a Taiwanese black rubber prolapsed one
unless people are naked, and you've already proven that you don't mind me
rubbing my dick against your bare hairy ass.

Well, that last paragraph is more of a single's ad then an ObT, to tell
the truth. If my phone tap still worked, I'd try to call in and have it
published.

--
Rev. Syd Midnight - Remove TREET from TREE...@TREETnls.net
"We all hope that care and medication will lead to whatever improvements are

JustmeŽ

Oct 30, 2001, 3:57:28 AM10/30/01
"Rev. like, said in article <3BDE6172...@TREETnls.net>, and like, I
thought that, you know, I had to say something back:

>al-Radi bi'llahi bni l-Muqtadir wrote:
>>
>> ** ASHADU ANA MUHAMMEDIR RASULULLAH **
>>
>> "Which one, which one?" thought Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa salaam) to
>> himself. He admired his brood of pigs, and watched as they dragged their
>> noses and feet through the mud. His loins became warm as he gazed upon the
>> anus of Latifan, his favorite sow. Her muddy, whiskered body aroused a
>> longing in the Prophet that he could not long contain...
>
> Well, if you numb cocks aren't gonna, let me be the first to say that this
>is a fine piece.

I missed it. I haven't been reading anything with a subject in ALL CAPS, or
mentions Mohammed.

> ObT: I bought my family a brand-spankin' new toilet plunger. One of them
>newfangled jobbers with the prolapsed black pressure chamber, sleek black
>Taiwan latex for some major sewage-pumping action.

I recently got one from home depot that is pretty k3wl. It's orange and all one
piece of plastic (even the handle) and is completely hollow (again, even the
handle). The bell is an accordian-type bell, and it really rams the water down
the topilet when you use it.

I've also used the compressed air toilet plunger (alas, one good use to a can)
which was a real treat when the shitter REALLY got clogged. (young kids, excess
toilet paper, toys...)

Hell, once when we snaked the toilet we pulled up part of a plastic fork. I
still can't figure out how a plastic fork wound up down the toilet.

What use would someone have for a plastic fork in the bathroom? Any
suggestions/ideas?

--Ginny

Touched where the bathing suit covers.

PF Smith

Oct 30, 2001, 7:06:51 AM10/30/01
"JustmeŽ" <gi...@takethisout.insurgent.org> wrote in message

> What use would someone have for a plastic fork in the
bathroom? Any
> suggestions/ideas?
>
> --Ginny
>
> Touched where the bathing suit covers.

Oh, it could have been a fishing/recovery expedition, a
smorgasboard, a surgical procedure, a comb for
teasing/trimming the pubic hair, an archaeological dig, a
make-shift tampon/banana/cucumber remover, a sculpting
tool -- or maybe they were just eating on the shitter.

ObT: Standing in a light-blue colored porta-john last
week, taking a whiz. Happened to glance out thru the narrow
white plastic screen near the top, as the smell of freshly
extruded shit wafted up thru the broken vent pipe.

Damn, I sez. This must be what it looks like (and smells
like) to be one of them burka wearin' bitches. Then I
thought about it... you'd need some rotten kippers on a
hotplate to really replicate the full-frontal nasal assault.

ObMoreT: Erecting a monument in 5 years to the Anthrax
Unibomber Dude for "saving millions" with his warning
letters. Wait and see.

ObHappyHappy: I laugh my ass off every time I hear about
"Thousands more Pakistanis streaming across the border to
fight on the side of the Taliban" Sheesh. We was running
low on targets anyhow, and all they wanna do is be martyred.
It's a win-win situation. Bring 'em on!

Paul

Michael Falcon-Gates

Oct 30, 2001, 10:47:19 AM10/30/01
"Strayhorn" <k...@duke.edu> wrote in message
> ObT: I've always wondered what a quad .50 would do to a human
> wave attack.

It does the job. It does do the job. M16 halftracks with the quad-.50 turret
mounted were used, theoretically in an AA role, in both WWII and Korea.
(It's against the Geneva Convention to use the .50 as an antipersonnel
weapon. However, if you deploy them for use as anti-aircraft weapons, and
they JUST HAPPEN to get attacked by enemy infantry.. well, that ain't
nobody's fault, exactly.)

ObT: Wondering how many provisions of the Conventions you could violate on a
single prisoner-- blow one of his arms off with a large-caliber gun firing
hollow-point lead ammo, expose him to just a whiff of phosgene so he can't
run away, and then have him raped by a squad of guards especially chosen for
their immense throbbing cocks... hm, have to make him do some sort of war
work, too, digging trenches for front-line troops or something.

-m

Julian Macassey

Oct 30, 2001, 12:22:25 PM10/30/01
In article <kes-02EBC0.1...@colossus.oit.duke.edu>,
Strayhorn <k...@duke.edu> wrote:

>Fuckin' A, bubba. We manged to pile up the bodies in WWII and
>Korea with nothing but water-cooled machine guns. Imagine
>what you can to to a "human wave" with more modern toys.

The Afghans don't do the human wave thing. They wait for
you to go down a valley, then they pick you off. One by one,
until there is no one left.

They just sit there, chewing local tobacco (with a tad of
opium in it) and cradle their Lee Enfield.

I saw a "home video" of Pathans taking on a Ruskie
convoy. Watching those APCs burn was a hoot.

>ObT2: The classic description of the Iraqi troops fleeing the approach
>of Allied aircraft on the Highway of Death outside Basra:
>"Like roaches with the lights coming on!"

The Afghans are hiding in the hills, waiting until dark.

ObT: Seeing lots of gerbils hopping around in Afghanistan and
wondering. 'Is that how the UL got started?'

--
The main advantage to Windows XP is that it hardly ever crashes.
Lawrence Magid - L.A. Times Oct 25 2001

Matt Olson

Oct 30, 2001, 11:43:16 PM10/30/01
<BLINK> Quoth Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor (wor...@dworley.ne.mediaone.net):

> Strayhorn <k...@duke.edu> writes:
> > ObT: I've always wondered what a quad .50 would do to a human
> > wave attack.
>
> That's what they learned in the Battle of the Somme...

IIRC, the Kraut MGs were 7.92mm, not 12.7mm. But yeah, the effect
is the same, if not nearly as pretty.

Cheers,
Matt
--
Matt "somewhat damaged" Olson, speaking for himself.
Hark, hark, the dogs do bark \ The duke is fond of kittens

Flatus M

Nov 3, 2001, 8:52:36 AM11/3/01
"JustmeŽ" wrote:

> "Rev. like, said in article <3BDE6172...@TREETnls.net>, and like, I
> thought that, you know, I had to say something back:
> >
> > ObT: I bought my family a brand-spankin' new toilet plunger. One of them
> >newfangled jobbers with the prolapsed black pressure chamber, sleek black
> >Taiwan latex for some major sewage-pumping action.
>
> I recently got one from home depot that is pretty k3wl. It's orange and all one
> piece of plastic (even the handle) and is completely hollow (again, even the
> handle). The bell is an accordian-type bell, and it really rams the water down
> the topilet when you use it.
>
> I've also used the compressed air toilet plunger (alas, one good use to a can)
> which was a real treat when the shitter REALLY got clogged. (young kids, excess
> toilet paper, toys...)
>
> Hell, once when we snaked the toilet we pulled up part of a plastic fork. I
> still can't figure out how a plastic fork wound up down the toilet.

Those accordian ones suck. They end up with shit in all the pleats. And
they splash everywhere.

My two year old is so infatuated with the toilet that our water usage has
almost doubled. Little bastard had one plugged so bad that I snaked forever
with no luck. I flushed a half a can of lye powder, poured in maybe 20 five
gallon cans of hot water. It would flow it you plunged it, but slowly. I
finally tore it off the floor, turned it upside down on the front porch,
and hosed it out. I pulled the tank off and there was a child's toothbrush
lodged in there that was disturbing the flow so the siphon wouldn't have
much force.

Guess what the little shithead is brushing his teeth with now?

JustmeŽ

Nov 4, 2001, 12:14:23 AM11/4/01
Flatus M <fla...@fuckyou.co.uk> like, said in article
<3BE3F6A4...@fuckyou.co.uk> , and like, I thought
that, you know, I had to say something back:
> "JustmeŽ" wrote:
> >

> > I recently got one from home depot that is pretty k3wl. It's orange and all one
> > piece of plastic (even the handle) and is completely hollow (again, even the
> > handle). The bell is an accordian-type bell, and it really rams the water down
> > the topilet when you use it.
> >

> Those accordian ones suck. They end up with shit in all the pleats. And
> they splash everywhere.

Isn't that part of the appeal?

--
--Ginny