(singing) If I had a hammer....

~justusloonz~

May 14, 2009, 6:15:29 PM5/14/09
http://tinyurl.com/p9tfw2

Little Rock Police have arrested a man for beating his father to death
with a hammer.

Police say George Mcfee Jr. struck his father on the head with a
hammer then went to tell his mother to check on him before running
away.

His mother called police and an ambulance who rushed him to the
hospital where he later died. George Mcfee turned himself in to police
Thursday.

He�s being held in the Pulaski county jail.
--------------
40 years difference between Sr & Jr... BTW, Sr was recovering from
surgery when his sprog chimped out on him. Hopefully a few pics in the
future for a.b.p.t

Cottonmouth

May 14, 2009, 11:13:17 PM5/14/09
~justusloonz~ wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/p9tfw2
>
> Little Rock Police have arrested a man for beating his father to death
> with a hammer.

Reckon he held the hammer sideways, gangsta style..?

Nicko

May 14, 2009, 11:26:26 PM5/14/09
On May 14, 5:15 pm, ~justusloonz~ <pissuparopeREMOVET...@inbox.ru>
wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/p9tfw2
>
> Little Rock Police have arrested a man for beating his father to death
> with a hammer.
>
> Police say George Mcfee Jr. struck out because of a dropped "a"

My virus scan McFarted.

I can has cheezdiehappy?

Those Little Rock Five-O wankers have nothing on the Boulder Police.

--
YOP...

~justusloonz~

May 21, 2009, 9:59:36 PM5/21/09

It's better than it was in 93' when no less than nearly 40 gangs, most
from L.A. (not Lower Arkansas either) owned the town. The Feds were
able to clean house enough that it's somewhat liveable. Gradually,
this place is going down the drain again. Even with the new American
Idol just a half-hour drive, I still expect this place to chimp out
again - given time and the opportunity.

~justusloonz~

ObWankWank: Found out from my buddy in Auburn, AL yesterday who saw it
all:
A man and wife were walking down the street and he had his dog on a
leash that was attached to his waist. They were at an intersection
when his dog made the fatal mistake of stepping onto the road. A
speeding car hit the animal, blood was spewing and guts were flying.
What was left of the dog, attached to the leash, spun around upward
and smacked the man directly across his face and head. His wife was
shocked by this and a few others began to gather to offer assistance.
I have no idea if he went to the doctor, either for physical or mental
issues from this. I do know the driver just went his or her
happy-assed way, a big fucking smirk across their face. A tasteless
accomplishment all to their own as long as they don't fuck up and tell
the world about it, as I've done it for them. Sorry, I have no
pictures for a.b.p.t. fappability

~justusloonz~