The truth behind the trench coat mafia[TCM]

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
Did you ever feel like "Your fucked in the head?" If that does not make you
believe in an alternative motive how about, "Did you ever Get Fucked in the
Heart." From one pissed off reader to another when I read those damn
tasteless jokes about those deviates[the TCM] I felt both.
lemma

Bob

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 02:13:11 -0000, da fly mac daddy wrote:

<--Did you ever feel like "Your fucked in the head?" If that does not
make you
<--believe in an alternative motive how about, "Did you ever Get
Fucked in the
<--Heart." From one pissed off reader to another when I read those
damn
<--tasteless jokes about those deviates[the TCM] I felt both.
<--lemma
<--
<--

then maybe you don't need to be reading shit in this newsgroup, YOU
STOOPID MOTHERFUCKER

read the fucking title of the NG

Igloo

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
tcchh..

I *totally* agree with you.

I wish there was a place on Usenet where these sick fuckers could keep all
their deprived jokes to themselves..

Lawrence Jarad Cardin <le...@email.msn.com> wrote in message

> Did you ever feel like "Your fucked in the head?" If that does not make
you

> believe in an alternative motive how about, "Did you ever Get Fucked in
the

> Heart." From one pissed off reader to another when I read those damn

> tasteless jokes about those deviates[the TCM] I felt both.

> lemma

....oh, wait! THERE IS!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

... mailto:igl...@globalnet.co.uk
... duuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
... 13013913 - http://igloox.cjb.net

clar...@ihug.co.nz

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99

Igloo

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
<clar...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

> <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
> >I wish there was a place on Usenet where these sick fuckers could keep
all
> >their deprived jokes to themselves..
> >
> I *totally* agree with you.

..umm... did you see the part of my post that said "oh wait, there is?"

s'called sarcasm. point being: if you dont like tasteless jokes, stay out of
alt.tasteless.jokes..

... mailto:igl...@globalnet.co.uk
... <attn igloo: insert relevant/witty quote here>

Igloo

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
oh for fucks sake.. am I the only person whos read the bottom of my original
post?

Horris Kew <pal...@trust-me.com> wrote in message
>hey dipshits..... this is the place for all these sick fucks.
>sheesh...... fucking morons. we're being over run with moralists.

Loz

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 02:13:11 -0000, "Lawrence Jarad Cardin"
<le...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>when I read those damn
>tasteless jokes about those deviates[the TCM]

what's wrong with being a "deviate"? Or deviant as I presume you
meant...
--
Loz
"1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Evan

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
Igloo wrote:

> I wish there was a place on Usenet where these sick fuckers could keep all
> their deprived jokes to themselves..

There *is* such a place ... alt.tasteless.jokes to be precise.... If you can't
take it, fuck off.
--
Evan

If your dreams don't scare you then they aren't big enough.

OverMuch

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99

Igloo wrote

>I wish there was a place on Usenet where these sick fuckers could keep all
>their deprived jokes to themselves..

There is. It's called alt.tasteless.jokes. Now kindly see yourself the fuck
out.

Thanks for playing!
OverMuch

OverMuch

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99

Igloo wrote:
>oh for fucks sake.. am I the only person whos read the bottom of my
original
>post?

Probably. Must have something do do with that shitty editing job you did,
but hey.....:-)

OverMuch

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
Is deviate that more like a divot, such as what Mr. McGregor's hoe would do
to Peter Rabbits side?[Finish, end or accomplish, it must be in English]
lemma

RATHER...@webtv.net

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
GET A DAMN LIFE ITS ONLY JOKES!!! GET OVER IT OR GO TOO ANOTHER NG!!!!
JUST READ THE NAME> TASTELESS JOKES HMMMMMM I WONDER WHAT THAT MEENS
? STUPID ASS!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT SOME KNOCK KNOCK JOKES!!!!!

OverMuch

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99

I bet you'd "RATHERbHUMPN" than say, learning english?

OverMuch
WebTV - Yep, you can thank us 'merricuns for THAT, too....

Igloo

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
wow! my first flaming off a WEBTEEVEE-er..

and somehow I still feel rather empty...

<RATHER...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Igloo

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
well, for people who want to go and make fools of themselves by flaming
simple sarcasm, yeah...

Igloo wrote:
oh for fucks sake.. am I the only person whos read the bottom of my original
post?

why? is it compulsory??

+Wayne

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
"Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:

>tcchh..

>I *totally* agree with you.
>

>I wish there was a place on Usenet where these sick fuckers could keep all
>their deprived jokes to themselves..

<snipped rant by other person>

>....oh, wait! THERE IS!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

You know that cutting your message up like that will probably make you
the focal point of flames. Most people in this group don't have the
comprehension level to put your divided post together. I agree with you,
however.
Wayne
If God dwells inside us, like some people say, I sure hope
He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting!

CheechWizard

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
...naaa.....itz cuz yer stooopid...
just like l'il billy..........................

Gernot Lachner

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99

> Is deviate that more like a divot, such as what Mr.
> McGregor's hoe would do to Peter Rabbits side?
> [Finish, end or accomplish, it must be in English]

no lemma, this simply won't do !
0/10 = 0%

i will have to see your parents, i'm afraid.

please have your parents sign here:

------------------------

to acknowledge receipt hereof and return the paper
tomorrow.
--
sciathán leathair ~..~
"stand back, it's my turn to bat"

Igloo

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
ig: "oh for fucks sake.. am I the only person whos read the bottom of my
original post?"

HK: "why? is it compulsory??"

ig: "well, for people who want to go and make fools of themselves by flaming
simple sarcasm, yeah..."

cw: "...naaa.....itz cuz yer stooopid...just like l'il
billy.........................."

thats the last time I'll ponder on an intelligent conversation with this
guy...

I'll just let lil' Wizz get back to laughing at all the naughty words..

pa...@pajnja.demon.co.uk

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:18:10 GMT, clar...@ihug.co.nz wrote:

><igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>tcchh..
>>
>>I *totally* agree with you.
>>
>>I wish there was a place on Usenet where these sick fuckers could keep all
>>their deprived jokes to themselves..

There is, here.

CheechWizard

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
In article <7g573p$3uo$1...@gxsn.com>, "Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
>ig: "oh for fucks sake.. am I the only person whos read the bottom of my
>original post?"
>
>HK: "why? is it compulsory??"
>
>ig: "well, for people who want to go and make fools of themselves by flaming
>simple sarcasm, yeah..."
>
>cw: "...naaa.....itz cuz yer stooopid...just like l'il
>billy.........................."
>
>thats the last time I'll ponder on an intelligent conversation with this
>guy...

..you come to this ng for intelligent
conversation??....damn....you one
desperate muthafucker..................

...hell...we're 'probly the only peeps
who'll talk to yer wasted mind.........

Igloo

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
CheechWizard <loc...@a.titty.bar> wrote in message

> >thats the last time I'll ponder on an intelligent conversation with this
> >guy...
>
> ..you come to this ng for intelligent
> conversation??....damn....you one
> desperate muthafucker..................
>
> ...hell...we're 'probly the only peeps
> who'll talk to yer wasted mind.........

Uh... no.. I came to alt.tasteless.jokes for chicken-dish recipes. I get
all my intelligent discussion from alt.stupid.moron.

perhaps I should just post my replies in simple sentences made with big
letters from now on..

Troppigal

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
>RATHER...@webtv.net scribbled in red crayon:

>GET A DAMN LIFE ITS ONLY JOKES!!! GET OVER IT OR GO TOO ANOTHER NG!!!!
>JUST READ THE NAME> TASTELESS JOKES HMMMMMM I WONDER WHAT THAT MEENS
>? STUPID ASS!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT SOME KNOCK KNOCK JOKES!!!!!

.... awwww, fuck, man.... your webtv doesn't work... the message didn't show up

-Troppigal

~~It ain't the size, it's... no, it's the size.~~

Igloo

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
<gives +Wayne 1,000,000 points>

+Wayne <wa...@NOSPAMS.no-way.com> wrote in message

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99

OverMuch wrote in message ...

>RATHER...@webtv.net wrote:
>GET A DAMN LIFE ITS ONLY JOKES!!! GET OVER IT OR GO TOO ANOTHER NG!!!!
>JUST READ THE NAME> TASTELESS JOKES HMMMMMM I WONDER WHAT THAT MEENS
>? STUPID ASS!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT SOME KNOCK KNOCK JOKES!!!!!
>

>I bet you'd "RATHERbHUMPN" than say, learning english?
>
>OverMuch
>WebTV - Yep, you can thank us 'merricuns for THAT, too....

And she said, PDQ means I'm Dyslexic
This is a stick up, I'll have your thoughts for a dime. But don't drop it
lemma

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99

Horris Kew wrote in message <37262983...@trust-me.com>...
CheechWizard wrote:

Kashia wrote:

>why?  is it compulsory??

"Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
>well, for people who want to go and make fools of themselves by flaming
>simple sarcasm, yeah...

...naaa.....itz cuz yer stooopid...

just like l'il billy..........................

ah cheech who were you replying to???  i hope it wasn't me.
--
     Kashia
~~~oooOOOooo~~~

As the World Turns is a NG that has nothing to do with this shit, What ya'all think of that stringer of fish
lemma

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99

+Wayne wrote in message <3727f55e...@news.donet.com>...

>"Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>tcchh..
>>
>>I *totally* agree with you.
>>
>>I wish there was a place on Usenet where these sick fuckers could keep all
>>their deprived jokes to themselves..
>
><snipped rant by other person>
>
>>....oh, wait! THERE IS!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
>
>You know that cutting your message up like that will probably make you
>the focal point of flames. Most people in this group don't have the
>comprehension level to put your divided post together. I agree with you,
>however.
>Wayne
>If God dwells inside us, like some people say, I sure hope
>He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting!

Did you know Gernot uses nasty names to describe people who like enchiladas?
lemma

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99

Gernot Lachner wrote in message ...
We love little lemma too much to respond to your nasty thoughts.
Move to Kosovo, do not collect $200[cuz your dumb]

Billy Hammond

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99

Lawrence Jarad Cardin wrote:

> We love little lemma too much to respond to your nasty thoughts.
> Move to Kosovo, do not collect $200[cuz your dumb]

-- Who do you like best? Gernot Lachner or TooSad.

Billя

Billy Hammond

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99

Lawrence Jarad Cardin wrote:

> Billy Hammond wrote in message <37267964...@mindless.com>...

> > Bill˙
> Which one make my DICK smell like Tuna Fish?????
> lemma

-- Tough choice. I understand.

Bill˙

Evan

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
Igloo wrote:

> Uh... no.. I came to alt.tasteless.jokes for chicken-dish recipes.

you may (if you are lucky) get something that tastes like chicken .....

> I get all my intelligent discussion from alt.stupid.moron.

Ahhh .... a fellow philosopher.....

> perhaps I should just post my replies in simple sentences made with big
> letters from now on..

Not big letters ... please .... no .... don't ..... don't threaten that .... I
remember once I had a can of alphabet soup and they were all upper case ....
and I ended up with a rash .....

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

Evan wrote in message <372657E3...@yahoo.com>...
dream a little dream of me, and to think I wrote this while listening to Jim
Morrison and the Doors Screaming
"BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE"
-everybody loves my baby.... she gets....she gets....I found an Island in
your eyes..... Break on through.......Deep and wide hey, hey, hey
lemma[ my word-I must be good or something]

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

Billy Hammond wrote in message <37267964...@mindless.com>...

>Lawrence Jarad Cardin wrote:
>
>> We love little lemma too much to respond to your nasty thoughts.
>> Move to Kosovo, do not collect $200[cuz your dumb]
>

>-- Who do you like best? Gernot Lachner or TooSad.
>
> Billÿ

Ed

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
>? STUPID ASS!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT SOME KNOCK >KNOCK JOKES!!!!!

Knock knock...

Ed

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
>Which one make my DICK smell like Tuna Fish?????
>lemma

Why not purchase a tin of tuna paste ? Just prostitiute yourself down the
local grocery store. Hang out in the preserves section. Treat yourself to
a tin of pineapple rings.

CheechWizard

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

> ...naaa.....itz cuz yer stooopid...=20

> just like l'il billy..........................
> ah cheech who were you replying to??? i hope it wasn't me.=20
> --=20
> Kashia=20

..was that you schnook'ums??....
sorry didn't know...as repentance
i'll suck you off 'till yer eyeballs
roll back into yer head.................

CheechWizard

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
>> ..you come to this ng for intelligent
>> conversation??....damn....you one
>> desperate muthafucker..................
>>
>> ...hell...we're 'probly the only peeps
>> who'll talk to yer wasted mind.........
>
>Uh... no.. I came to alt.tasteless.jokes for chicken-dish recipes. I get

>all my intelligent discussion from alt.stupid.moron.
>
>perhaps I should just post my replies in simple sentences made with big
>letters from now on..

..how's 'bout you not post at all??....
that would *really* convince us of yer
intelligence.....................................

Igloo

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
I actually thought of this as a retort just before I hit 'send.' But then I
also thought if its taken me 3 seconds to think it up then its probably not
worth anyone else actually *posting.*

I guess I was wrong.

> ..how's 'bout you not post at all??....
> that would *really* convince us of yer
> intelligence.....................................

BTW.. below I have included some single, sample 'full-stops' for your
convenience, until you get your keyboard fixed. cut out and paste them in
wherever ya need 'em!

. . . . . . . .

dont forget to ask if ya need any more now, hear?

... mailto:igl...@globalnet.co.uk
... <attn igloo: insert relevant/witty quote here>
... 13013913 - http://igloox.cjb.net

CheechWizard

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
>> ..how's 'bout you not post at all??....
>> that would *really* convince us of yer

..well...granted yer generosity is
very benevolent....but.....for you to
make such a gesture.....you would
have to assume that one would give
a rat's ass.....(i.e. see any of billies
posts)..........................................

Igloo

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
tell me.. what exactly causes these over-punctuated, oddly formatted posts
of yours? Is it just that backward-ass newsreader, or is it some condition
where your eyes cant find the next line of text if they have to move too far
over to the right when reading?

> ..well...granted yer generosity is
> very benevolent....but.....for you to
> make such a gesture.....you would
> have to assume that one would give
> a rat's ass.....(i.e. see any of billies
> posts)..........................................

... mailto:igl...@globalnet.co.uk

aSdOaK

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
Unable to choose what should be the backside of his/her underwear,the
yellow or brown part, "Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> decided to use

it as a hat and then said:

>tell me.. what exactly causes these over-punctuated, oddly formatted posts
>of yours? Is it just that backward-ass newsreader, or is it some condition
>where your eyes cant find the next line of text if they have to move too far
>over to the right when reading?

Hehehehe...nice ;o)~

>CheechWizard <loc...@a.titty.bar> wrote in message
>> ..well...granted yer generosity is
>> very benevolent....but.....for you to
>> make such a gesture.....you would
>> have to assume that one would give
>> a rat's ass.....(i.e. see any of billies
>> posts)..........................................
>
>... mailto:igl...@globalnet.co.uk
>... <attn igloo: insert relevant/witty quote here>
>... 13013913 - http://igloox.cjb.net

-=aSdOaK=-

Go sniff the pussypage <---
http://asdoak.web1000.com

CheechWizard

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
In article <7g7jht$4em$1...@gxsn.com>, "Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
>tell me.. what exactly causes these over-punctuated, oddly formatted posts
>of yours? Is it just that backward-ass newsreader, or is it some condition
>where your eyes cant find the next line of text if they have to move too far
>over to the right when reading?

..over-punctuated??....oddly formatted??...

..son....you don't know what yer talkin' about

..please see the atj tech dept....i think they'll
probly issue you the fdisk command.............
after that yer 'puter should not pick up any off
that over\odd stuff you were talkin' about.......

Billy Hammond

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

--
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
oooooooowwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

God DAMN, that hurt!
BwAAA%$AAA^#$%AAA<gaspchokebarf>#$!AHAHA$%^AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
What a fucking lamer!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!
(Courtesy of JG) LMAO

Billя

Igloo

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

> ..over-punctuated??....oddly formatted??...
>
> ..son....you don't know what yer talkin' about

neither do you, it would seem. BTW, kindly to be stop calling me 'son,'
boay...

> ..please see the atj tech dept....i think they'll
> probly issue you the fdisk command.............
> after that yer 'puter should not pick up any off
> that over\odd stuff you were talkin' about.......

hmm.. Sorry, but I dont see how re-partitioning my hard disk would make your
formatt..... Oooh!! You were being "funny" .....aha-aahahahaaaaaa....
blanking my 'pooters hard-drive...ooooohohohohohohoo..

..aaaaahaha..

ahahehehaha...

hahaha..

hehe..

heh..

oh..

um.. yeah..

CheechWizard

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
In article <7g7qso$325$1...@gxsn.com>, "Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
>CheechWizard <loc...@a.titty.bar> wrote in message
>> ..over-punctuated??....oddly formatted??...
>>
>> ..son....you don't know what yer talkin' about
>
>neither do you, it would seem. BTW, kindly to be stop calling me 'son,'
>boay...

....ok....i won't call you 'son' anymore...
perhaps 'bitch' is more appropriate.........

>> ..please see the atj tech dept....i think they'll
>> probly issue you the fdisk command.............
>> after that yer 'puter should not pick up any off
>> that over\odd stuff you were talkin' about.......
>
>hmm.. Sorry, but I dont see how re-partitioning my hard disk would make your
>formatt..... Oooh!! You were being "funny" .....aha-aahahahaaaaaa....
>blanking my 'pooters hard-drive...ooooohohohohohohoo..

...no...i wasn't try to funny at all....bitch....

Igloo

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
I'm the closest thing to a bitch *you'll* ever get the attention of, boay.

Hey Billy... you wouldn't happen to have any cheech-b-gone suppositories
left, would you? I think I'm developing an infection..

CheechWizard <loc...@a.titty.bar> wrote his usualy load of balls. the most
memorable snippet of which was:
>bitch

CheechWizard

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
In article <7g7s8q$3u6$1...@gxsn.com>, "Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
>I'm the closest thing to a bitch *you'll* ever get the attention of, boay.

...fair enuff...bitch....but sorry...
i prefer women.........................

>Hey Billy... you wouldn't happen to have any cheech-b-gone suppositories
>left, would you? I think I'm developing an infection..

..i see....you and billie share each
others 'talents'.....thats kinda cute
....i guess.....and i would think unless
the suppository was the size of a
tennis ball....it'd fall out.........bitch.....

Igloo

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
aww damnit I'm jealous already.. C'mon man.. drop Billy and crawl up *my*
arse! I'd be the talk of the neighbourhood if I had a devout little gimp
like you to show off... Oh- and dont forget to keep in touch if the UMT
security guards finally find out that its you screwing about on their
computer in the middle of the night..

> ...fair enuff...bitch....but sorry...
> i prefer women.........................

yeah, and I'll bet it tears you up inside, don't it?

CheechWizard

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

>aww damnit I'm jealous already.. C'mon man.. drop Billy and crawl up *my*
>arse! I'd be the talk of the neighbourhood if I had a devout little gimp
>like you to show off... Oh- and dont forget to keep in touch if the UMT
>security guards finally find out that its you screwing about on their
>computer in the middle of the night..

>> ...fair enuff...bitch....but sorry...

>> i prefer women.........................
>
>yeah, and I'll bet it tears you up inside, don't it?

..no...sorry to disappoint ya.........
mabye loz can accomodate'cha....

Billy Hammond

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

Igloo wrote:

> I'm the closest thing to a bitch *you'll* ever get the attention of, boay.
>

> Hey Billy... you wouldn't happen to have any cheech-b-gone suppositories
> left, would you? I think I'm developing an infection..

Somebody let the little prick loose on the school puter today. Over 50
posts
so far and over 90% obsessing on me and you got the rest. LOL

Billy

Billy Hammond

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

CheechWizard wrote:

> ...fair enuff...bitch....but sorry...
> i prefer women.........................

Yeah, I'll bet. Keep saying that enough and maybe even your boyfriend
will
believe it.

Billy

CheechWizard

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

..the attention is justified l'il billie....
i mean....i just amazes me how you
come across as so redundant, irrelevant,
anal, banal and bland.....so insignificant,
so pointless...i just have delve further into yer
fetid little mind...how do you live with yerself
l'il billie??.....how??...does *anyone* like
you l'il billie??....anyone at all??..................

..poor, poor pitifull l'il billie..........................

CheechWizard

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

..well gosh l'il billy...at least yer not
responding with all that moronic laughter
..guess we're gettin' to ya l'il billie.........

..stewin' in yer own juices....................

...grit those teeth l'il billie.....................

Igloo

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

> ..the attention is justified l'il billie....
> i mean....i just amazes me how you
> come across as so redundant, irrelevant,
> anal, banal and bland.....so insignificant,
> so pointless...i just have delve further into yer
> fetid little mind...how do you live with yerself
> l'il billie??.....how??...does *anyone* like
> you l'il billie??....anyone at all??..................
>
> ..poor, poor pitifull l'il billie..........................

wow.. at first I thought this guy was just cute 'n' funny.. now hes just
plain scary.. If I were you Billy I'd start sealing your house up tighter
than a dolphins' arse RIGHT now..

Billy Hammond

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

Igloo wrote:

> aww damnit I'm jealous already.. C'mon man.. drop Billy and crawl up *my*
> arse!

At first thought, that sounds like a plan to me. But, he doesn't have
the discipline required to break the Billy habit.
Billy

I'd be the talk of the neighbourhood if I had a devout little gimp
> like you to show off...

You mean like me?
Shit, I was thinking of him as a little pest, not a trophy.
Very interesting concept.

> CheechWizard <loc...@a.titty.bar> wrote in message

> > ...fair enuff...bitch....but sorry...
> > i prefer women.........................
>

> yeah, and I'll bet it tears you up inside, don't it?

Billy Hammond

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

CheechWizard wrote:

> >aww damnit I'm jealous already.. C'mon man.. drop Billy and crawl up *my*

> >arse! I'd be the talk of the neighbourhood if I had a devout little gimp
> >like you to show off... Oh- and dont forget to keep in touch if the UMT
> >security guards finally find out that its you screwing about on their
> >computer in the middle of the night..
>

> >> ...fair enuff...bitch....but sorry...
> >> i prefer women.........................
> >
> >yeah, and I'll bet it tears you up inside, don't it?
>

> ..no...sorry to disappoint ya.........

-- No need to lie, Trophy boy. You're among friends here.
Ok, let's go, follow closely.(hehehe as if you could help yourself)

Billy

Billy Hammond

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

CheechWizard wrote:

> In article <37277D7A...@mindless.com>, billyh...@mindless.com wrote:
> >

> >Igloo wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm the closest thing to a bitch *you'll* ever get the attention of, boay.
> >>
> >> Hey Billy... you wouldn't happen to have any cheech-b-gone suppositories
> >> left, would you? I think I'm developing an infection..
> >
> >Somebody let the little prick loose on the school puter today. Over 50
> >posts
> >so far and over 90% obsessing on me and you got the rest. LOL
>

> ..the attention is justified l'il billie....
> i mean....i just amazes me how you
> come across as so redundant, irrelevant,
> anal, banal and bland.....so insignificant,
> so pointless...i just have delve further into yer
> fetid little mind...how do you live with yerself
> l'il billie??.....how??...does *anyone* like
> you l'il billie??....anyone at all??..................
>
> ..poor, poor pitifull l'il billie..........................

-- Wrong, obsession breath.

Any objective person knows that you are paying FAR too much attention to
me.
I'm now contributing to your illnes by replying, so mea culpa.

That "little Texas schoolboy" comment I made a while back,set you off.
Seems you denied that, right?

Billy

Billy Hammond

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

CheechWizard wrote:

> In article <37277EB4...@mindless.com>, billyh...@mindless.com wrote:
> >

> >CheechWizard wrote:
> >

> >> ...fair enuff...bitch....but sorry...
> >> i prefer women.........................
> >

> >Yeah, I'll bet. Keep saying that enough and maybe even your boyfriend
> >will
> >believe it.

> ..guess we're gettin' to ya l'il billie.........

-- Delusional, huh? BTW, "we" ain't doing shit except boring me.

Ok, I'll put you in with pantherpiss and ignore you. Don't stop
obsessing on me, 'cause there can be some bad side effects.

Billy

Billy Hammond

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

Igloo wrote:

> CheechWizard <loc...@a.titty.bar> wrote in message

> > ..the attention is justified l'il billie....
> > i mean....i just amazes me how you
> > come across as so redundant, irrelevant,
> > anal, banal and bland.....so insignificant,
> > so pointless...i just have delve further into yer
> > fetid little mind...how do you live with yerself
> > l'il billie??.....how??...does *anyone* like
> > you l'il billie??....anyone at all??..................
> >
> > ..poor, poor pitifull l'il billie..........................
>

> wow.. at first I thought this guy was just cute 'n' funny.. now hes just
> plain scary.. If I were you Billy I'd start sealing your house up tighter
> than a dolphins' arse RIGHT now..

-- Maybe so, but I just can't equate "scary" with this youngun. Creepy,
yes,
scary, no.

Billy

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

Ed wrote in message <7g6par$6p2$1...@ezekiel.eunet.ie>...
>>? STUPID ASS!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT SOME KNOCK >KNOCK JOKES!!!!!
>

>Knock knock...

er's I"ll be there
lemma

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

CheechWizard wrote in message <7g7h7o$u...@hermes.acs.unt.edu>...

>>> ..how's 'bout you not post at all??....
>>> that would *really* convince us of yer
>
>..well...granted yer generosity is
>very benevolent....but.....for you to
>make such a gesture.....you would
>have to assume that one would give
>a rat's ass.....(i.e. see any of billies
>posts)..........................................
The only difference between a rats ass and a turkey is that the turkey looks
like an old swinging dick and a rats ass has puffy balls.
lemma
Subliminal altruism for the taking

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

CheechWizard wrote in message <7g76cs$q...@hermes.acs.unt.edu>...

>> ...naaa.....itz cuz yer stooopid...=20
>> just like l'il billy..........................
>> ah cheech who were you replying to??? i hope it wasn't me.=20
>> --=20
>> Kashia=20
>
>..was that you schnook'ums??....
>sorry didn't know...as repentance
>i'll suck you off 'till yer eyeballs
>roll back into yer head.................
is that the same as getting blowed???
lemma

Lawrence Jarad Cardin

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99

Ed wrote in message <7g6qbe$7dh$1...@ezekiel.eunet.ie>...
>>Which one make my DICK smell like Tuna Fish?????
>>lemma
>

>Why not purchase a tin of tuna paste ? Just prostitiute yourself down the
>local grocery store. Hang out in the preserves section. Treat yourself to
>a tin of pineapple rings.

Duh, er, der, when you assume you make an ass of you and me, R R
lemma
12 steps to a successfull business like Gernots, dur.

Evan

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
Ed wrote:

> >? STUPID ASS!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT SOME KNOCK >KNOCK JOKES!!!!!
>
> Knock knock...

Who's there?

--
Evan

If your dreams don't scare you then they aren't big enough.

Evan

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
Igloo wrote:

> If I were you Billy I'd start sealing your house up tighter
> than a dolphins' arse RIGHT now..

..... Isn't it funny how even the newbies seem to somehow chuck in a post
containing billie and some form of marine life's bottom???????
.... Must be a conspiracy, or more likely, genetic-based cognition....

Blob

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
Billy Hammond wrote in message <3727872F...@mindless.com>...

>CheechWizard wrote:
>>
>> In article <37277D7A...@mindless.com>, billyh...@mindless.com
wrote:

>> >Somebody let the little prick loose on the school puter today. Over 50
>> >posts
>> >so far and over 90% obsessing on me and you got the rest. LOL
>>
>> ..the attention is justified l'il billie....
>> i mean....i just amazes me how you
>> come across as so redundant, irrelevant,
>> anal, banal and bland.....so insignificant,
>> so pointless...i just have delve further into yer
>> fetid little mind...how do you live with yerself
>> l'il billie??.....how??...does *anyone* like
>> you l'il billie??....anyone at all??..................
>>
>> ..poor, poor pitifull l'il billie..........................
>
>-- Wrong, obsession breath.
>
>Any objective person knows that you are paying FAR too much attention to
>me.
>I'm now contributing to your illnes by replying, so mea culpa.
>
>That "little Texas schoolboy" comment I made a while back,set you off.
>Seems you denied that, right?
>
>Billy

OverMuch

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99

Igloo wrote:

>I think I'm developing an infection..

It's more commonly known as a "clue." Nurture it, then lurk for a while
longer before shooting off your goddamn mouth, okay?

OverMuch
ATJ Help Desk

Igloo

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
Naah. I figure that if any group cant take my particular every-day brand of
sarcasm in good humour, then they're probably not worth listening to anyway.

OverMuch <Ihateyourclev...@something.com> wrote in message

> It's more commonly known as a "clue." Nurture it, then lurk for a while
> longer before shooting off your goddamn mouth, okay?

It would seem that I over-estimated some people's ability to read a whole
post before flaming the shit out of it.

But that was before lil' GimpWizard took a shine to my work, so I've decided
not to killfile anyone for a while.

Ed

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
>> >? STUPID ASS!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT SOME KNOCK >KNOCK JOKES!!!!!
>>
>> Knock knock...
>
>Who's there?

Arthur

Ed

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
>Duh, er, der, when you assume you make an ass of you and me, R R
>lemma
> 12 steps to a successfull business like Gernots, dur.

Kipper fillet jupiter banana fantastic banana wibble. Planet acid wibble
wibble bottle duh er der banana kipper. Banana ?

....access monkey fish bottom, kipper: wibble, floppy, etc.

Mango ten flash kipper jaxy monkey:

1) Wibble
2) Wibble

Banana incoherent duh er der ?

p.s. 16 ways to boil used distributor caps under the sea, dur.

CheechWizard

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
>> ..the attention is justified l'il billie....
>> i mean....i just amazes me how you
>> come across as so redundant, irrelevant,
>> anal, banal and bland.....so insignificant,
>> so pointless...i just have delve further into yer
>> fetid little mind...how do you live with yerself
>> l'il billie??.....how??...does *anyone* like
>> you l'il billie??....anyone at all??..................
>>
>> ..poor, poor pitifull l'il billie..........................
>
>-- Wrong, obsession breath.
>
>Any objective person knows that you are paying FAR too much attention to
>me.
>I'm now contributing to your illnes by replying, so mea culpa.
>
>That "little Texas schoolboy" comment I made a while back,set you off.
>Seems you denied that, right?

...sure billie...hehehe....you have to
justify yer noise in one manner or
another...what else do you have going
for you??...it's kinda sad that the only
form of satisfaction you can attain.....
....is found on a screen...................

..poor, poor pitiful l'il billie............................

CheechWizard

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
>> ..guess we're gettin' to ya l'il billie.........
>

>-- Delusional, huh? BTW, "we" ain't doing shit except boring me.
>
>Ok, I'll put you in with pantherpiss and ignore you. Don't stop
>obsessing on me, 'cause there can be some bad side effects.

..naa....only obsessed with how
easily it is to unnerve ya............
how blatantly simple it is to help
you to display why the word 'can't'
is yer normal watchword.............

..no intestinal fortitude.....eh billie??....

...poor, poor, pitiful l'il billie.................

CheechWizard

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
In article <7g98lq$gg7$1...@gxsn.com>, "Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
>Naah. I figure that if any group cant take my particular every-day brand of
>sarcasm in good humour, then they're probably not worth listening to anyway.
>
>OverMuch <Ihateyourclev...@something.com> wrote in message
>> It's more commonly known as a "clue." Nurture it, then lurk for a while
>> longer before shooting off your goddamn mouth, okay?
>
>It would seem that I over-estimated some people's ability to read a whole
>post before flaming the shit out of it.
>
>But that was before lil' GimpWizard took a shine to my work, so I've decided
>not to killfile anyone for a while.

..well goodness....yer not as
spineless as i thot...............

...you're 'work'??.......hehehe.....

+Wayne

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
Evan <cuddly...@yahoo.com> wrote:

dWayne.
Wayne
Who the fuck would want to shit straight? It needs to be curly
so it can get past the s-bend. (Evan [ATJ 4/27/99])

Igloo

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99

> In article <7g98lq$gg7$1...@gxsn.com>, "Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk>
wrote:
> ..well goodness....yer not as
> spineless as i thot...............

yeah.. I keep myself amused.. granted, I'm not a bonafide psychopath such as
yourself over there, but I do enjoy a good newbie-bash over on my own Usenet
stomping ground as much as the next man.

Bob

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:07:04 GMT, da fly mac daddy wrote:

<--Evan <cuddly...@yahoo.com> wrote:
<--
<-->Ed wrote:
<-->
<-->> >? STUPID ASS!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT SOME KNOCK >KNOCK
JOKES!!!!!
<-->>
<-->> Knock knock...
<-->
<-->Who's there?
<--
<--dWayne.
<--___________________________________________________________________

dWayne who?

CheechWizard

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
In article <7ga5k3$5vt$1...@gxsn.com>, "Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
>CheechWizard <loc...@a.titty.bar> wrote in message
>> In article <7g98lq$gg7$1...@gxsn.com>, "Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk>
>wrote:
>> ..well goodness....yer not as
>> spineless as i thot...............
>
>yeah.. I keep myself amused.. granted, I'm not a bonafide psychopath such as
>yourself over there, but I do enjoy a good newbie-bash over on my own Usenet
>stomping ground as much as the next man.

..just beware if a 'trenchcoat'
approaches you...................

Igloo

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
yea well, if I die in a horrible shoot-out style massacre dont forget to
make up loads of sick jokes about my grisly death now, eh?

> ..just beware if a 'trenchcoat'
> approaches you...................

... mailto:igl...@globalnet.co.uk

Billy Hammond

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99

CheechWizard wrote:

> >-- it's strange......that you concern yoself.......with my
> >satisfaction---
> >or -----lack thereof..... you're .......hooked.....son..... and I can't
> >help ya....................17 inch screen, BTW.............
>
> ...well sure l'il billie....you make so
> painfully obvious that you are an
> extremely frustrated child....are you
> *that* pissed off at the miserable life
> you have carved for yerself thru years
> of self flagelation, self abuse and
> blatant neglect??............................
>
> ..just tryin' to help ya l'il billie...........
> a lesson was learned in colorado......
>
> ..we don't want'cha to fall off the deep
> end l'il billie...let us know if we can steer
> you in the right direction....................
> ...help is near l'il billie.......................

> ..poor, poor pitiful l'il billie.................

-- Car nerd can beat that, son........you're recycling.........which is
a good
thing in some circles.

Billy

Billy Hammond

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99

> ..poor, poor pitiful l'il billie............................

-- it's strange......that you concern yoself.......with my
satisfaction---
or -----lack thereof..... you're .......hooked.....son..... and I can't
help ya....................17 inch screen, BTW.............

Billy

Igloo

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
my postings, man.. each one a work of art in its own right..

Billy Hammond <billyh...@mindless.com> wrote in message
> -- Ok, you stumped me. What the hell does that mean?

Troppigal

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
>b...@mousketeers.com (Bob) wrote:

><--Evan <cuddly...@yahoo.com> wrote:

><-->Ed wrote:

><-->> >? STUPID ASS!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT SOME KNOCK >KNOCK
>JOKES!!!!!
><-->>
><-->> Knock knock...
><-->
><-->Who's there?
><--
><--dWayne.
>

>dWayne who?

.... d'Wayne is coming down in buckets (78 of 'em?)

-Troppigal

~~It ain't the size, it's... no, it's the size.~~

CheechWizard

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
>-- it's strange......that you concern yoself.......with my
>satisfaction---
>or -----lack thereof..... you're .......hooked.....son..... and I can't
>help ya....................17 inch screen, BTW.............

...well sure l'il billie....you make so

painfully obvious that you are an
extremely frustrated child....are you
*that* pissed off at the miserable life
you have carved for yerself thru years
of self flagelation, self abuse and
blatant neglect??............................

..just tryin' to help ya l'il billie...........
a lesson was learned in colorado......

..we don't want'cha to fall off the deep
end l'il billie...let us know if we can steer
you in the right direction....................
...help is near l'il billie.......................

..poor, poor pitiful l'il billie.................

Billy Hammond

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99

CheechWizard wrote:

> ...you're 'work'??.......

-- Ok, you stumped me. What the hell does that mean?

Billy

Billy Hammond

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99

CheechWizard wrote:

> ...you're 'work'??.......

The above is what I was asking about. Any ideas?

Billy

John Griffin

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
In article <3728F418...@eisa.net.au>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jule=A7?= <jas...@eisa.net.au> wrote:

>Billy Hammond wrote:

>> -- Ok, you stumped me. What the hell does that mean?

>Geeee, we are getting pretty basic now aren't we Billy©?. You know what
>obviate means, but not *that*? CRETIN!

Some fool asked Billy if he's 'work.' I thought it was
pretty clear that he's 'Billy." So, Miss Logophobe,
exactly what does "...you're 'work'?" mean?

Jule§

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
Billy Hammond wrote:

> -- Ok, you stumped me. What the hell does that mean?

Geeee, we are getting pretty basic now aren't we Billy©?. You know what
obviate means, but not *that*? CRETIN!

--
Jule§
There's a fine line between fishing & just standing on the shore like an
idiot.

Jule§

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
Billy Hammond wrote:

> > ..poor, poor pitiful l'il billie.................
>

> -- Car nerd can beat that, son........you're recycling.........which is
> a good
> thing in some circles.

Ahh Billy©. Why don't you show us all how REALLY brave you are, and try
responding to Cheech's posts WHEN he's on line.

Jule§

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
John Griffin wrote:

> In article <3728F418...@eisa.net.au>,
> =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jule=A7?= <jas...@eisa.net.au> wrote:
> >Billy Hammond wrote:
>
> >> -- Ok, you stumped me. What the hell does that mean?
>
> >Geeee, we are getting pretty basic now aren't we Billy©?. You know what
> >obviate means, but not *that*? CRETIN!
>
> Some fool asked Billy if he's 'work.' I thought it was
> pretty clear that he's 'Billy." So, Miss Logophobe,
> exactly what does "...you're 'work'?" mean?

Okay Mr I-Never-make-a-typo-in-my-life, my guess would be -
your 'work'.
Even the person to which the comment was made managed to understand that
much.

John Griffin

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
In article <37293DBD...@eisa.net.au>,

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jule=A7?= <jas...@eisa.net.au> wrote:
>John Griffin wrote:

>> In article <3728F418...@eisa.net.au>,
>> =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jule=A7?= <jas...@eisa.net.au> wrote:

>> >Geeee, we are getting pretty basic now aren't we Billy©?. You know what
>> >obviate means, but not *that*? CRETIN!

>> Some fool asked Billy if he's 'work.' I thought it was
>> pretty clear that he's 'Billy." So, Miss Logophobe,
>> exactly what does "...you're 'work'?" mean?

>Okay Mr I-Never-make-a-typo-in-my-life, my guess would be -
>your 'work'.

I think he meant exactly what he said. "You are work" - i.e., it would be
hard labor for him to keep up with Billy. You should have considered
that, because you sure as hell haven't succeeded and you've been working
pretty hard at it.

Weird...I thought he construed it that way, until you said:
>> >Geeee, we are getting pretty basic now aren't we Billy©?. You know what
>> >obviate means, but not *that*? CRETIN!

Get a grip, wench! First you want to play "neener neener... you made a
typo" and you threaten to try to hunt down the ultimate lamer's pecker and
slurp it to reward the poor little fool for making a career of pointing
out one of my typos. Then you bitch when I laugh at some fool who
confounds contraction and labor in one regnant solecism!

It's your week again...already? Damn, how time flies when I'm
toying with mediocrities.

Don't get all teary-eyed now. I know you're giving it your best effort
here, and I'm trying to help you. At your present rate of progress, you
should be ready in a few years to learn that your earlier comment about
"Olde" English was nonsense.

Jule§

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
John Griffin wrote:

> I think he meant exactly what he said. "You are work" - i.e., it would be
> hard labor for him to keep up with Billy.

LOL...you are a wag!

> It's your week again...already? Damn, how time flies when I'm
> toying with mediocrities.

Oh dear, here it comes. The end of your repertoire is looming closer.
Lemme guess, the next thing you post will be about the enormous size of
my cunt, and then, as history shows, that's you all have.
Geee....wasn't that a quick couple of days?

Heck..I hope I haven't spoiled the ending for you? Is this the part
where we kiss goodbye? I have never managed to stay awake to the end
before.

You are so predictable. - Dinosaur.

> Don't get all teary-eyed now.

Tears of laughter are the only tears shed by me in this newsgroup.
Oh...except the time when 74Pantera made that hysterical comment about
your kid eating your Thesaurus. Those were actually tears of pain as my
coffee shot out through my nose. Damn that hurts.

Oh, BTW....I think you should do the humane thing and get your pet's
head out of the hoop/trap you laid earlier. Poor lil guy must be
hurting by now. There's a lesson for you there, John - always let Billy©
know when the hoop is NOT for him, because he will jump through them
everytime.

*<><

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
In article <7gbv2p$mqu$1...@bigger.aa.net>, hilb...@bigger.aa.net (John

Griffin) wrote:

> I think he meant exactly what he said. "You are work" - i.e., it would be
> hard labor for him to keep up with Billy.

I really hate to rain on your parade here, (well, let's be honest, I don't
*hate* it as such, I'm just beginning with a sarcastic throw away remark
so that you have some forewarning that what follows may not be 100%
satisfactory to yourself and the world as you see it at this point in
time) but the "comment" "you're work" was not made to Billy at all, and it
was in fact, not a comment, but a question...

It was asked by Cheech and he was talking to Igloo...if you missed it:

In article <7ga1r7$e...@hermes.acs.unt.edu>,

loc...@a.titty.bar (CheechWizard) wrote:
> In article <7g98lq$gg7$1...@gxsn.com>, "Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:

<some stuff snipped>

>But that was before lil' GimpWizard took a shine to my work, so I've decided
>not to killfile anyone for a while.

..well goodness....yer not as
spineless as i thot...............

...you're 'work'??.......hehehe.....

I think billy thought he would be clever and try to point out that "you're
work" was probably incorrect grammar given the context, but, being billy,
he couldn't even do that right!
So, now, do you think he meant "you are work?" asking Ig if perhaps she
was not an easy lay? Or did he perhaps mean "your work?" querying her
statement that it was her "work" he had taken a shine to? (as opposed to
her ass).
Ah hell, I don't really care, but this thread has been kinda amusing to
follow! I'm sure I'll soon regret having stepped in to clear up these
misconceptions. Please, carry on...

*<><
--
You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.

74Pantera

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
In article <37299694...@eisa.net.au>, jas...@eisa.net.au mutters ...

>You are so predictable. - Dinosaur.

That's a perfect term for John. He is a slow-witted old dino isn't he?
I understand that dinosaurs had such primitive nervous systems and tiny
brains, that it would take a matter of seconds before stimuli from
their brains would reach their muscles. How long do you suppose it
takes John to actually *begin* wanking after he sees the female baboons
with their engorged genitalia on National Geographic? Three....four
minutes?

>Tears of laughter are the only tears shed by me in this newsgroup.
>Oh...except the time when 74Pantera made that hysterical comment about
>your kid eating your Thesaurus. Those were actually tears of pain as my
>coffee shot out through my nose. Damn that hurts.

I do feel bad about that incident Jule§, honest I do. Did you receive
the love jelly I Fedexed over? Perhaps it could serve a dual purpose
if you have any lingering nasal damage. :-)

>Oh, BTW....I think you should do the humane thing and get your pet's
>head out of the hoop/trap you laid earlier. Poor lil guy must be
>hurting by now. There's a lesson for you there, John - always let Billy©
>know when the hoop is NOT for him, because he will jump through them
>everytime.

What if John and Billy met? I can picture it: John commands Billy
to jump through his flaming hoop. 12 minutes later Billy complies.
Four minutes after that John grins, exposing his tooth, and begins
wanking.

Look at it this way Jule§, we're getting a first class education on
lower primate behavior patterns without having to contend with the
stench of visiting a zoo. Kinda neat, all things considered!

+Wayne

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
b...@mousketeers.com (Bob) wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:07:04 GMT, da fly mac daddy wrote:
>
><--Evan <cuddly...@yahoo.com> wrote:
><--

><-->Ed wrote:
><-->

><-->> >? STUPID ASS!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT SOME KNOCK >KNOCK
>JOKES!!!!!
><-->>
><-->> Knock knock...
><-->
><-->Who's there?
><--
><--dWayne.

><--___________________________________________________________________
>

>dWayne who?

dWayne the bathtub I'm dwowning...

(The alternative was racist)
Wayne
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some
sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.

Jule§

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
74Pantera wrote:

> Look at it this way Jule§, we're getting a first class education on
> lower primate behavior patterns without having to contend with the
> stench of visiting a zoo. Kinda neat, all things considered!

Yes, but watching Billy© pick fleas out of John's hairy back and
smearing shit all over his own bedding would be entertaining.

Actually, I have Billy© pictured more like the Organ Grinder's Monkey.
All decked out in his little red velvet coat and gold fez.
With John cranking his organ as his pet does tricks for shiny coins.

Yep...pretty realistic huh?

CheechWizard

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
In article <3728F201...@eisa.net.au>, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jule=A7?= <jas...@eisa.net.au> wrote:
>Billy Hammond wrote:
>
>> > ..poor, poor pitiful l'il billie.................
>>
>> -- Car nerd can beat that, son........you're recycling.........which is
>> a good
>> thing in some circles.
>>

>Ahh Billy©. Why don't you show us all how REALLY brave you are, and try
>responding to Cheech's posts WHEN he's on line.

...ahh jules...take it wast on l'il
billie....he has trouble with his
coherency...too many big words
i would think............................

CheechWizard

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
>I really hate to rain on your parade here, (well, let's be honest, I don't
>*hate* it as such, I'm just beginning with a sarcastic throw away remark
>so that you have some forewarning that what follows may not be 100%
>satisfactory to yourself and the world as you see it at this point in
>time) but the "comment" "you're work" was not made to Billy at all, and it
>was in fact, not a comment, but a question...
>
>It was asked by Cheech and he was talking to Igloo...if you missed it:

...jezuz h christ...all that ruckus
over the term 'work'....................

..'course...l'il billie couldn't understand
it.......poor, poor pitifull l'il billie............

Billy Hammond

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99

"*<><" wrote:

> In article <7gbv2p$mqu$1...@bigger.aa.net>, hilb...@bigger.aa.net (John
> Griffin) wrote:
>
> > I think he meant exactly what he said. "You are work" - i.e., it would be
> > hard labor for him to keep up with Billy.
>

> I really hate to rain on your parade here, (well, let's be honest, I don't
> *hate* it as such, I'm just beginning with a sarcastic throw away remark
> so that you have some forewarning that what follows may not be 100%
> satisfactory to yourself and the world as you see it at this point in
> time) but the "comment" "you're work" was not made to Billy at all, and it
> was in fact, not a comment, but a question...
>
> It was asked by Cheech and he was talking to Igloo...if you missed it:

> In article <7ga1r7$e...@hermes.acs.unt.edu>,
> loc...@a.titty.bar (CheechWizard) wrote:
> > In article <7g98lq$gg7$1...@gxsn.com>, "Igloo" <igl...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
> <some stuff snipped>
> >But that was before lil' GimpWizard took a shine to my work, so I've decided
> >not to killfile anyone for a while.
>
> ..well goodness....yer not as
> spineless as i thot...............
>
> ...you're 'work'??.......hehehe.....
>
> I think billy thought he would be clever and try to point out that "you're
> work" was probably incorrect grammar given the context, but, being billy,
> he couldn't even do that right!
> So, now, do you think he meant "you are work?" asking Ig if perhaps she
> was not an easy lay? Or did he perhaps mean "your work?" querying her
> statement that it was her "work" he had taken a shine to? (as opposed to
> her ass).
> Ah hell, I don't really care, but this thread has been kinda amusing to
> follow! I'm sure I'll soon regret having stepped in to clear up these
> misconceptions. Please, carry on...
>
> *<><
> --
> You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.

-- I'm just so amazed at what one little thing I say can generate.

I believe the little showoff meant: Your work?
But trying to be cute he made a fool out of himself. IMO

Billy

Billy Hammond

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99

+Wayne wrote:

> b...@mousketeers.com (Bob) wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:07:04 GMT, da fly mac daddy wrote:
> >
> ><--Evan <cuddly...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ><--
> ><-->Ed wrote:
> ><-->
> ><-->> >? STUPID ASS!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT SOME KNOCK >KNOCK
> >JOKES!!!!!
> ><-->>
> ><-->> Knock knock...
> ><-->
> ><-->Who's there?
> ><--
> ><--dWayne.
> ><--___________________________________________________________________
> >

> >dWayne who?
>
> dWayne the bathtub I'm dwowning...

D. Wayne Lucas (Famous horse trainer)

Billy

Igloo

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
..who the fuck is 'she'?? Iggy da' maann, fool!!

as far as I can tell, cheech was ammused by the way I refferred to my
initial, albiet msunderstood, post, as my 'work,' thats all.

*<>< <starfi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I think billy thought he would be clever and try to point out that "you're
> work" was probably incorrect grammar given the context, but, being billy,
> he couldn't even do that right!
> So, now, do you think he meant "you are work?" asking Ig if perhaps she
> was not an easy lay? Or did he perhaps mean "your work?" querying her
> statement that it was her "work" he had taken a shine to? (as opposed to
> her ass).
> Ah hell, I don't really care, but this thread has been kinda amusing to
> follow! I'm sure I'll soon regret having stepped in to clear up these
> misconceptions. Please, carry on...

... mailto:igl...@globalnet.co.uk

It is loading more messages.