Master diskette needed

Paul

Nov 10, 2002, 10:50:03 AM11/10/02
Does anyone know where to find or have the files needed to recreate the
Master Diskette with p/n 6705370001 for the Master CD with p/n 6705370200?
I've checked the packardbell website, but have had no sucess.

Elector

Nov 10, 2002, 7:03:52 PM11/10/02

"Paul" <gorma...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone know where to find or have the files needed to recreate the
> Master Diskette with p/n 6705370001 for the Master CD with p/n 6705370200?
> I've checked the packardbell website, but have had no sucess.

See the subject line:
That should be all you need do, This gentleman can assist you if he views
the message.

Elector