When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

Steve from Colorado

Aug 10, 2017, 12:14:22 AM8/10/17
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/when-the-grid-goes-down-15-tips-to-get-home-safely-following-an-emp-attack_08092017

shtfplan.com
When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack
13-16 minutes

This guide was originally published by Jeremiah Johnson at
ReadyNutrition.com

emp-attack1

Let’s just say that the unthinkable becomes the real and happening.
Let’s take this article and go over it. This will be a segment in three
parts, the next ones being immediate actions taken at work and at home.
I’m hitting on traveling first, as there are so many vacationers
jaunting around happily over the landscape. All kidding aside, traffic
is congested during the summer, extending traveling time on the
commutes. Let’s game the scenario, and here it is.
Here’s the scenario:

You’re cruising down the highway in your 2013 four-door sedan,
having just dropped the kids off twenty minutes ago to the swim club.
Now you’re on the open highway with a heavy traffic flow…about 5 miles
from the edge of town and 7 miles from work. You’re listening to the
radio, when suddenly it crackles and goes dead, along with your engine.
You look around and pumping the brakes manage to slow down and then
drive off the road onto the shoulder, just feet away from the back
bumper of another vehicle.

The vehicle comes to a stop, and you try the ignition again. You
look at your watch, a Casio G-Shock, to find there is no display. You
reach for your cell phone. Nothing. It’s dead. There are perhaps a
dozen cars around you…half to your front and half to your rear. All of
them have stopped, and most of the drivers have gotten out. You hear
the sound of an engine, and looking up, see a ’58 Ford pickup truck
weaving in and out of the stalled traffic, moving toward your rear, away
from town. The book “One Second After” has just played out in real
life. The United States has been attacked by an EMP (Electromagnetic
Pulse) weapon. You’re 15 miles from home, and the “S” has hit the fan.

On Friday 7/29/17, North Korea just successfully tested an ICBM
(Intercontinental Ballistic Missile) and experts from four different
countries including the U.S. have determined that they have the
capability of striking the U.S. anywhere. That means the optimal point
for an EMP strike (dead center of the continental U.S., at 300 km above
ground) is not only their prime target but also attainable.
15 Tips to Get Safely Home Following an EMP

Back to our scenario. Most will be clueless and unprepared. Let’s do
it up, down and dirty with the steps that you should take if you are
“Citizen X” outlined in the scenario:

1. Have a plan already in place: That means to formulate one right now,
if you haven’t already done so.

2. If there are a lot of people around, such as in the scenario, then
immediately grab your gear and get out of there. What gear, you may ask?
We’ve “gamed” much of this to the point of nausea, but let’s list out
those essentials:

“Go/Bug Out Bag”: This guy already needs to be packed and ready, in that
vehicle that will become a 3,000-lb. paperweight. Three days’ supply of
ready-to-eat food, one day’s worth of water and the means to filter
more. Compass, flashlight, knife, first aid kit, poncho,
jacket/sweatshirt, extra socks, map, light sleeping bag, fire starting
material, small fishing kit (hooks, line, bobber), sewing kit, MSW
(Minor Surgical Wound) kit, extra cash ($20 denominations and smaller),
ground pad, extra clothing (hat, OG bandana, etc.), and ammo. An EMP may
be followed by radiological and nuclear consequences. Having an NBC gas
mask and anti-radiation pills in your vehicle could be a lifesaver.

Weapon: Please don’t feed me “legal information,” or “I can’t do that in
my state.” These are “sink or swim” rules. If you don’t have a weapon
now, you may not have one later. If you don’t have the fortitude to
take that weapon and be ready to use it when the time comes, then you
probably won’t survive this or be able to help your family. One rifle,
one pistol, with ammo for each.

Grab that bag and put it on, securing your weapons. Then secure the
vehicle, closing the windows and locking it up. If nobody is around,
throw it into neutral and push it off the road. Camouflage it with
branches and leaves…taking care not to cut them from the immediate area
that you stash it. Most likely it’ll be “violated,” so now is the time
to take the stuff you need and get it out. If the scenario above
applies, just secure the vehicle and get out of there.

3. Traveling: Do not walk on the roads. Skirt the road with about 50
meters (that’s about 150 feet) between you and the edge of the road.
Stay away from people unless you know them and trust them…both qualities
are emboldened.

4. For metro people: If you are out in the suburbs or open road, and you
must return to the city? It may be better for you and your family to
arrange for a rallying point outside of the city. If that isn’t
possible, then you should exercise extreme caution. Allow the nearest
family member to secure the home and then wait for you. Travel when
it’s dark to be on the safe side. Your visibility is cut down, and so
is the visibility of those who may be hunting you.

5. Long distance to go? Forage along the way. Refill your
canteens/water bottles whenever you’re able, and take note of any
freestanding water supplies or “blue” features (that’s the color of
water on a military map) for use in the future. DON’T MARK YOUR MAP!
If someone gets a hold of it, you do not want them to be able to find
your home. You must commit the route to memory and adjust your steps
accordingly.

6. Dealing with the Stress of the Event: The power is not coming back
on…ever…and it really has begun…the Day After Doomsday is here. Take a
deep breath and concentrate on your training, your preparations. If you
don’t have any, then this piece is a wake-up call to get moving! The
best way to do it is immediately accepting what has happened without
dwelling on it. Concentrate on the tasks at hand: navigating home,
scouting what is in between, and foraging for anything you need. You
have a job to do! Reconnaissance! We’ll go over that now.

Reconnaissance: You must see on the ground what is in between you and
the happy Hallmark home you’re returning to. You should take note of any
places that hold medical supplies, food, or anything you may need for
yourself or your family. You should take note of possible refuge sites
to hide if you and the family hightail it out of the home instead of
having a “Walton Family Homecoming.” You must take note of water
features, danger locations (cliffs or impassable terrain features), as
well as dangerous individuals. Yes, the ones who were jerks before all
of this? Wait until you see how they’ll be now, with no controls
exercised over them.

7. The best advice I can give: Travel at night. This may be impossible
for several reasons. Firstly, if it’s an all-out nuke attack, there may
be the problem of radiation for you, in which case you’ll have to either
reach home immediately or seek shelter immediately to remain in place
for several weeks. Secondly, you may have other family members that
need to be attended to and cannot wait for a long time. The kids in the
scenario are a prime example. If it is an EMP only, there will be a
“quiet period” of about 6 to 12 hours before everything breaks loose and
the sequel to the movie “The Road” begins in real life. Darkness is the
best time to travel. It hides you and helps you to cover your tracks
until the morning light.

8.The rest of the family: They must KNOW THE OVERALL PLAN AND HAVE A
PLAN OF THEIR OWN TO FOLLOW UNTIL YOU GET THEM OR UNTIL THEY REACH HOME.
This is all going to take some preparation on your part and remember the
saying: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Don’t put it off!

9. Avoid people, families, and groups of people. Your goal when
traveling is to be invisible. I wrote some articles on how to hunt and
how to avoid the manhunt. You may want to refresh yourself on those
points, and follow a few basic rules I keep in my own mind and heart:

When a disaster occurs, everyone is your “friend” even when they
are not
There is no interest but self-interest outside of you and your
immediate family
Whatever you need and have, they also need and want
They will kill you for the barest of essentials of what you’re carrying
Don’t talk to anyone: don’t exchange information, pleasantries, and
do not tell anyone anything about yourself, your family, your general
destination, or your home…it can be used against you later…and it will be.

10. Coming home: Don’t walk right on in. Use a roundabout route, and go
to a spot where you can watch your house for at least half an hour or so
before making your “triumphant return.” The S has hit the fan, and this
is not the return of the Prodigal…you’re just going to tiptoe in. But
before you tiptoe through the tulips and the window, keep in mind that
Tiny Tim and his gang of marauders may have done it before you. That is
why you want to watch the house closely. Best Advice I can give: Have
your kids/spouse put up a long-distance-visible sign/signal so that you
know everything is either OK or that you’ll have to come in and rescue
the family. For example, if the birdhouse is still on the corner of the
porch, then all is well. If the birdhouse is gone, or if it’s sitting
on top of the post that holds the mailbox…well, time to play CQB (that’s
Close Quarters Battle) and clear the house of the rats.

11. Never underestimate anyone’s ability to take your family members
hostage: That goes for the “friendly neighbors,” most of all…the biggest
rats on the block. If that happens, guess what? You’re now the HRT
(that’s Hostage Rescue Team), or you better have a couple of guys such
as this in your survival group/pod/neighborhood unit. The hardest guy
or gal in the world will “cave” when their son or daughter is being held
at gunpoint by some goon.

12. You’re home…Now, it’s time to fight! That’s right! Just when you
thought it would be cozy and comfortable…just you and the family and
your happy supplies…here comes a whole bagful of “Gummi Bears” down the
block…only these bears are armed with baseball bats, zip guns, chains,
and crowbars. Armed also with about a week of BO (that’s Body Odor),
all twelve of them combined still have an IQ of 50, tops…and here they
are, at your door. They don’t want Halloween candy, by the way. You
just walked twenty miles. Say, remember that article I wrote
about using ginseng, and drinking coffee to help you keep alert and
awake? I hope that one comes to mind because it’s about to become a
“festival” at your house. We’re going to cover more on this in the next
segment.

13. Obtain that “second set” of electronic equipment. Oh yeah, the one
JJ continuously warns about! Well, now that all your electronics that
were exposed are junk, I hope you made some Faraday cages and stashed an
extra one of those radios…or even several, for those of you who thought
long-term. You need to find out what’s going on. Ham radios may help
if you shielded them. So may CB’s and satellite phones.

14. Arm the whole family: by the time you reach home, every family
member either accompanying you (small children and toddlers excepted)
should be armed. Time to really see how tight and full of solidarity you
are as a real family unit…one that must fight in order to survive.

15. Exit stage left: You may just find that the homecoming isn’t; that
is, you must write it off as a loss and get out of there…it’s either
destroyed and burning or occupied by the marauders. Unless you have the
skills and the ability to deal with all of them, it is better to retreat
and stay alive. You need a plan in place in order to make this work.

We’ve covered a lot of information here. This is all designed to
stimulate those creative thought processes. The thinking alone is not
enough: you must formulate a plan and then implement it. A plan without
action is of no use. A plan executed too late is a tragedy: a funeral
dirge getting ready to play. Don’t be too late to formulate your plan
for you and your family. If the lights go out, it doesn’t necessarily
mean that the party’s over…and the party may be one that never comes to
an end. Fight that good fight each and every day! JJ out!
--
See something; leak something.

www.globalgulag.us

bookburn

Aug 10, 2017, 5:52:56 AM8/10/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 8:14:22 PM UTC-8, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/when-the-grid-goes-down-15-tips-to-get-home-safely-following-an-emp-attack_08092017
>
> shtfplan.com
> When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack
> 13-16 minutes
>
> This guide was originally published by Jeremiah Johnson at
> ReadyNutrition.com
>
> emp-attack1

(snip)
Hopefully such a WTSHTF event would allow time to follow a basic plan, if not a detailed and well-resourced one. I'll simply say that a first impulse might be to get out of the city and head toward the place where you and yours planned to meet. Secondly, you make a decision whether to stay with your support group or bug out to a place of refuge you have ready. Hopefully, you have been using weekends and vacations to set up a remote site, perhaps along with relatives and good neighbors of survival bent. Really, I think not much more can be done; just keep ahead of the Zombies in the city who will take a week to loot stores and homes, before coming your way.

Worst case scenario: if your family is separated and haven't followed your plan of collecting somewhere at the time. If you had a radio-telephone for everyone, that would help; probably be one of the choice things Zombies would target. So you should work on getting your tribe "wised up" about staying safe.

rbowman

Aug 10, 2017, 9:50:44 AM8/10/17
On 08/09/2017 10:14 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> 3. Traveling: Do not walk on the roads. Skirt the road with about 50
> meters (that’s about 150 feet) between you and the edge of the road.
> Stay away from people unless you know them and trust them…both qualities
> are emboldened.

Jeremiah must have interesting roads in his neighborhood.

Ed Huntress

Aug 10, 2017, 9:57:44 AM8/10/17
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 07:53:00 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:
Yeah. 150 feet would put me in the back yards of houses on the road,
where you might get shot. <g>

It's interesting how much detail and thought is put into paranoid
fantasies. Another example is the detailed discussions of terminal
ballistics in human flesh that keep coming up, when the subject is
self-defense.

--
Ed Huntress

Winston Smith

Aug 10, 2017, 11:53:04 AM8/10/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 22:14:20 -0600, Steve from Colorado wrote:

><http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/when-the-grid-goes-down-15-tips-to-get-home-safely-following-an-emp-attack_08092017>
>shtfplan.com
>When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

>“Go/Bug Out Bag”: This guy already needs to be packed and ready, in that
>vehicle that will become a 3,000-lb. paperweight. Three days’ supply of
>ready-to-eat food, one day’s worth of water and the means to filter
>more. Compass, flashlight, knife, first aid kit, poncho,
>jacket/sweatshirt, extra socks, map, light sleeping bag, fire starting
>material, small fishing kit (hooks, line, bobber), sewing kit, MSW
>(Minor Surgical Wound) kit, extra cash ($20 denominations and smaller),
>ground pad, extra clothing (hat, OG bandana, etc.), and ammo.

Thanks for posting. But a few comments.

The title is get home. Hopefully as fast as you can. Skip the fishing
kit. Put it in the BOB; skip it in the get-home.

Coins for machines - if any of them are still mechanical.

>Grab that bag and put it on, securing your weapons. Then secure the
>vehicle, closing the windows and locking it up. If nobody is around,
>throw it into neutral and push it off the road. Camouflage it with
>branches and leaves…taking care not to cut them from the immediate area
>that you stash it.

In my area that means carry a shovel to pile sand over the car or dig
a pit for it.

>4. For metro people: If you are out in the suburbs or open road, and you
>must return to the city? It may be better for you and your family to
>arrange for a rallying point outside of the city.

It would be insane to return. EMP means long term. A city is dead in
three days without continuous supply. By the time you get in, it's
probably too late to get the family out.

>5. Long distance to go?

How long is your commute? Walking - 10 miles per day if you are so-so
fit, 20 if you are an 18 year old Marine in your prime.

>Forage along the way.

Around here that means break into buildings and see what's in their
cafeteria.

>8.The rest of the family: They must KNOW THE OVERALL PLAN AND HAVE A
>PLAN OF THEIR OWN TO FOLLOW UNTIL YOU GET THEM OR UNTIL THEY REACH HOME.

The plan should assume you DO NOT make it home. The family must be
able to go on without you.

>They will kill you for the barest of essentials of what you’re carrying

Thus avoid the military look so many favor. It's not a BOB it's just a
starving students day pack. Old laptop with a weak battery, couple
books, dirty magazine, bag of Raman.

Winston Smith

Aug 10, 2017, 11:53:10 AM8/10/17
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 02:52:55 -0700 (PDT), bookburn wrote:
>On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 8:14:22 PM UTC-8, Steve from Colorado wrote:

>>>http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/when-the-grid-goes-down-15-tips-to-get-home-safely-following-an-emp-attack_08092017>
>> shtfplan.com
>> When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack
>> This guide was originally published by Jeremiah Johnson at
>> ReadyNutrition.com

>Hopefully such a WTSHTF event would allow time to follow a basic plan,
if not a detailed and well-resourced one. I'll simply say that a
first impulse might be to get out of the city and head toward the
>place where you and yours planned to meet.

Pretty much what the article says.

>Really, I think not much more can be done; just keep ahead of the
Zombies in the city who will take a week to loot stores and homes,
>before coming your way.

There are zombies and not-zombies. Anyone with two IQ points to rub
together who lives in a city realizes a city is dead in three days
without continuous supplies. The zombies will loot, the IQ3 and above
will be heading for the exit.

Winston Smith

Aug 10, 2017, 11:53:14 AM8/10/17
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 09:57:28 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:
>On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 07:53:00 -0600, rbowman wrote:
>>>On 08/09/2017 10:14 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:

>>> 3. Traveling: Do not walk on the roads. Skirt the road with about 50
>>> meters (that’s about 150 feet) between you and the edge of the road.
>>> Stay away from people unless you know them and trust them…both qualities
>>> are emboldened.
>>
>>Jeremiah must have interesting roads in his neighborhood.
>
>Yeah. 150 feet would put me in the back yards of houses on the road,
>where you might get shot. <g>

Welcome. I see we sucked you into the dark side.

Around here it puts me climbing over a block wall at every property
boundry or still perfectly visible but slogging through desert sand.

>It's interesting how much detail and thought is put into paranoid
>fantasies.

That's what keeps us sane ;>}

>Another example is the detailed discussions of terminal
>ballistics in human flesh that keep coming up, when the subject is
>self-defense.

Where you live is critical. A lot of writers assume the whole world is
like what they know.

Thomas

Aug 10, 2017, 1:53:58 PM8/10/17
On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-4, Winston Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 22:14:20 -0600, Steve from Colorado wrote:

Camouflage it with
> >branches and leaves…taking care not to cut them from the immediate area
> >that you stash it.
>
> In my area that means carry a shovel to pile sand over the car or dig
> a pit for it.

My plan would be to leave it on the road with windows open. Chances are you are never going to drive it again.

Also that 150 foot? I'll be walking down the road. No one is going to know what just happened and they did not turn into zombies yet.

Red Prepper

Aug 10, 2017, 10:57:38 PM8/10/17
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 08:53:10 -0700, Winston Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

> >>Jeremiah must have interesting roads in his neighborhood.
> >
> >Yeah. 150 feet would put me in the back yards of houses on the
road,
> >where you might get shot. <g>

> Welcome. I see we sucked you into the dark side.

> Around here it puts me climbing over a block wall at every property
> boundry or still perfectly visible but slogging through desert sand.

150 feet off the road would most likely have you trespassing in all
parts of the country.

> >It's interesting how much detail and thought is put into paranoid
> >fantasies.

> That's what keeps us sane ;>}

> >Another example is the detailed discussions of terminal
> >ballistics in human flesh that keep coming up, when the subject is
> >self-defense.

> Where you live is critical. A lot of writers assume the whole world
is
> like what they know.

Where Ed lives, all of the men wear cunt dresses.

rbowman

Aug 11, 2017, 12:08:36 AM8/11/17
On 08/10/2017 08:57 PM, Red Prepper wrote:

> 150 feet off the road would most likely have you trespassing in all
> parts of the country.

Or bushwhacking through hell... I really don't like walking along the
shoulder of a road but getting off the shoulder usually puts you
someplace you don't want to be. Around here it might be a slope so steep
even the deer avoid it if not an actual rock face, dense brush, short
grass prairies with a full supply of prairie rattlers and plenty of
marmot holes to twist an ankle, or even just a freshly plowed field.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 11, 2017, 1:58:31 AM8/11/17
> Where Ed lives, all of the *MEN* wear cunt dresses.

Then why does Ed wear one?

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Aug 11, 2017, 2:00:00 AM8/11/17
Don't forget those venomous Jackalopes!

Ed Huntress

Aug 11, 2017, 9:52:33 AM8/11/17
Ha-ha! Still smarting from your self-humiliation, eh, Pox?

Here's a tip: Stop bullshitting. And, if you're like Gunner and you're
compelled to bullshit by your personality, don't compound it by trying
to dig your way out by throwing slurs and slander. It just makes the
hole deeper.

If you had asked reasonably, I would have been more than happy to
explain those firearms issues to you.

--
Ed Huntress

rbowman

Aug 11, 2017, 10:12:53 AM8/11/17
On 08/11/2017 12:00 AM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 8/10/2017 11:10 PM, rbowman wrote:
>> On 08/10/2017 08:57 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
>>>
>>> 150 feet off the road would most likely have you trespassing in all
>>> parts of the country.
>>
>> Or bushwhacking through hell... I really don't like walking along the
>> shoulder of a road but getting off the shoulder usually puts you
>> someplace you don't want to be. Around here it might be a slope so
>> steep even the deer avoid it if not an actual rock face, dense brush,
>> short grass prairies with a full supply of prairie rattlers and plenty
>> of marmot holes to twist an ankle, or even just a freshly plowed field.
>

> Don't forget those venomous Jackalopes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMyYoc9b-D0

Not exactly the Steve Earle version...

Steve from Colorado

Aug 11, 2017, 6:53:00 PM8/11/17
He must be envisioning a vibrant and diverse bunch of "youths" and
"teens" playing the knockout game as they go all Zimbabwe on people of
other races in rural areas. Think of "The Road" in the real world
rather than in a pretend movie.

Winston Smith

Aug 11, 2017, 7:43:19 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:52:58 -0600, Steve from Colorado wrote:

>Think of "The Road" in the real world rather than in a pretend movie.

I started reading that a couple years ago when I found it cheap at a
used book store. Gave up in the middle. I came across it as an ebook a
few weeks ago and finished it thinking there must be something good
coming from all the hype it got.

Can someone tell me what everyone sees in it? Can someone tell me what
the point of it was? Life on the road can be a bitch - Willy Nelson
already told me that.

Steve from Colorado

Aug 11, 2017, 9:04:50 PM8/11/17
I bought the movie on DVD. Never read the book. It shows how crappy life
would be with the collapse of the ecosystem with good acting by Viggo
Mortensen and Kodi Smit-McPhee.

rbowman

Aug 11, 2017, 10:49:29 PM8/11/17
On 08/11/2017 05:43 PM, Winston Smith wrote:
I liked 'Blood Meridian' but 'The Road' did nothing for me, with the
movie being even worse. If you want to read about a road trip I would
suggest Ed Abbey's 'The Fool's Progress'.

http://www.williamhfunk.com/abbey-edward-bull-the-fools-progress.html

Steve from Colorado

Aug 11, 2017, 11:59:25 PM8/11/17
Wow. An interesting dude and book he wrote. I liked "Blue Highways" by
William Least Heat Moon and of course, the classic "On the Road" by Jack
Kerouac. I also liked "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" by
William Pirsig. Currently, I'm reading "Book of Revelation" on my
Kindel. It's sort of a road map for the soul in interesting times.

This was kind of a loss for those who love old American cars:

https://www.rt.com/usa/399248-classic-cars-wrecked-blaze/

About 150 classic cars have been devastated by a massive fire that tore
through five buildings holding vintage cars in southeastern Illinois.
Approximately 100 firefighters from 11 different departments battled the
enormous blaze at Country Classic Cars in Staunton, Illinois, for three
hours before getting it under control.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 12, 2017, 12:52:00 AM8/12/17
Never happened...And you blowing and Curtsying is embarrassing your family.

> Here's a tip: Stop bullshitting. And, if you're like Gunner and you're
> compelled to bullshit by your personality, don't compound it by trying
> to dig your way out by throwing slurs and slander. It just makes the
> hole deeper.

I am not the Ed idiot! EdCuntinadress.

> If you had asked reasonably, I would have been more than happy to
> explain those firearms issues to you.

You merely proved to bloviate and continuously lie about what are facts.
I find no pleasure in outing you as, if not vastly Ignorant, to be a
congenital liar. End of conversation.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 12, 2017, 12:58:02 AM8/12/17
I just finished reading Gaijin by James Clavelle for the second time. I
read it back in the 1990's

What sticks in my mind it that in the 1860's in Japan and China, Doctors
only got paid if they cured you.

I have been thinking about buying the rights to the Book *1984*,
re-titling it *2017* and marketing it again. ;-)

Winston Smith

Aug 12, 2017, 1:20:49 AM8/12/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 20:51:44 -0600, rbowman wrote:

>I liked 'Blood Meridian' but 'The Road' did nothing for me, with the
>movie being even worse. If you want to read about a road trip I would
>suggest Ed Abbey's 'The Fool's Progress'.
>http://www.williamhfunk.com/abbey-edward-bull-the-fools-progress.html

Fascinating. He shot his refrigerator, huh? Elvis shot his TV because
he didn't like anything that was on.

I kinda like people that shoot appliances. I've had a couple that came
close.

rbowman

Aug 12, 2017, 2:07:44 AM8/12/17
On 08/11/2017 09:59 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> I also liked "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" by William Pirsig.

That one had too much Plato and too little zen or motorcycles for me.

rbowman

Aug 12, 2017, 2:13:23 AM8/12/17
On 08/11/2017 10:58 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> What sticks in my mind it that in the 1860's in Japan and China, Doctors
> only got paid if they cured you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitman_massacre

It wasn't the only reason but the Cayuse had a direct approach to what
they saw as medical malpractice.

rbowman

Aug 12, 2017, 2:20:26 AM8/12/17
http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/7985/

"So I bought a .44 magnum it was solid steel cast
And in the blessed name of Elvis well I just let it blast
'Til my TV lay in pieces there at my feet
And they busted me for disturbing the almighty peace
Judge said "What you got in your defense son?"
"Fifty-seven channels and nothin' on"
I can see by your eyes friend you're just about gone
Fifty-seven channels and nothin' on"

'Fifty Seven Channels' Bruce Springsteen

Ed Abbey was sort of like Jack London. Tree huggers want to claim Abbey
and socialists want London -- but only the good parts. Abbey preferred
to drive big gas guzzlers on the theory the faster the gas is used up
the faster we move on. He also measured road trips in bottles of beer.
In his day he contributed to the supply of longnecks along Arizona
highways. I regret I was out of state when he gave his last talk before
he died.

Ed Huntress

Aug 12, 2017, 12:37:50 PM8/12/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 23:52:05 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

<snip>

>You merely proved to bloviate and continuously lie about what are facts.
>I find no pleasure in outing you as, if not vastly Ignorant, to be a
>congenital liar. End of conversation.

Where you made your big mistake, Pox, was in forgetting that a lot of
people on these NGs actually know quite a lot about guns. Notice that
Gunner, for example, who would love nothing more than to catch me in a
mistake <g>, has been practically silent. But we know he's been
reading, because he brought up that Weatherby wildcat cartridge when
we were discussing it.

You've been left twisting in the wind because everyone who knows what
he's talking about regarding guns knows that you're full of shit, from
your magical .410 goose gun to your equally magical Weatherby .270
that will shoot both Weatherby ammo and Winchester .270 ammo. That's
not possible because ALL Weatherby ammo is belted magnums -- in every
single caliber that they make.

So carry on with your delusions and bs'ing, Pox. You haven't fooled
anyone, and you only dug the hole deeper by slinging homoerotic slurs
and insults -- the last refuge of a bullshitter who's crapped out.

--
Ed Huntress

Enki

Aug 12, 2017, 4:13:03 PM8/12/17
On 8/11/2017 9:59 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> On 08/11/2017 08:51 PM, rbowman wrote:

>>> I started reading that a couple years ago when I found it cheap at a
>>> used book store. Gave up in the middle. I came across it as an ebook a
>>> few weeks ago and finished it thinking there must be something good
>>> coming from all the hype it got.
>>>
>>> Can someone tell me what everyone sees in it? Can someone tell me what
>>> the point of it was? Life on the road can be a bitch - Willy Nelson
>>> already told me that.
>>>

>> I liked 'Blood Meridian' but 'The Road' did nothing for me, with the
>> movie being even worse. If you want to read about a road trip I would
>> suggest Ed Abbey's 'The Fool's Progress'.
>>
>> http://www.williamhfunk.com/abbey-edward-bull-the-fools-progress.html
>>

> Wow. An interesting dude and book he wrote. I liked "Blue Highways" by
> William Least Heat Moon and of course, the classic "On the Road" by Jack
> Kerouac. I also liked "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" by
> William Pirsig. Currently, I'm reading "Book of Revelation" on my
> Kindel. It's sort of a road map for the soul in interesting times.

You might also get a kick out of Least Heat Moon's gripping boat trip
across our nation's rivers:

https://www.amazon.com/River-Horse-Logbook-Boat-Across-America/dp/0140298606/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1502560091&sr=1-2

River-Horse: The Logbook of a Boat Across America

The author of Blue Highways and PrairyErth "takes us on a lifetime
voyage full of imagery, insight and appreciation." --Cleveland Plain Dealer
In his most ambitious journey ever, William Least Heat-Moon sets off
aboard a small boat named Nikawa ("river horse" in Osage) from the
Atlantic at New York Harbor in hopes of entering the Pacific near
Astoria, Oregon. He and his companion, Pilotis, struggle to cover some
5,000 watery miles, often following in the wakes of our most famous
explorers, from Henry Hudson to Lewis and Clark.

En route, the voyagers confront massive floods, dangerous weather, and
their own doubts about whether they can complete the trip. But the hard
days yield incomparable pleasures: generous strangers, landscapes
untouched since Sacajawea saw them, riverscapes flowing with a lively
past, and the growing belief that efforts to protect our lands and
waters are beginning to pay off.

Teeming with humanity, humor, and high adventure, River-Horse is an
unsentimental and original arteriogram of our nation at the millennium.

Another great read is:

https://www.amazon.com/Out-West-Journey-through-America/dp/080326626X/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1502560186&sr=1-3&keywords=dayton+duncan

Out West: A Journey through Lewis and Clark's America Paperback –
by Dayton Duncan

One hundred and eighty years after Lewis and Clark's “Voyage of
Discovery” (1804–1806), Dayton Duncan set out in a Volkswagen camper to
retrace their steps. Out West is an account of three separate journeys:
Lewis and Clark's epic adventure through uncharted wilderness; Duncan's
retracing of the historic trail, now in various ways tamed, paved, and
settled; and the journey of the American West in the years in between.
Readers traveling with Duncan will encounter the people who inhabit
today's West: farmers and ranchers, cowboys and mountain men, Native
Americans, residents of dying small towns, city dwellers who have
survived cycles of boom and bust. From the Gateway Arch in St. Louis to
the Oregon coast, readers will be treated to a landscape as variously
impressive as its people.

Red Prepper

Aug 12, 2017, 4:30:23 PM8/12/17
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:37:31 -0400, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> Where you made your big mistake, Pox, was in forgetting that a lot
of
> people on these NGs actually know quite a lot about guns.

When you copy and paste something to argue something he said, that
doesn't mean you know more than him, it just means you copied and
pasted something.

> Notice that
> Gunner, for example, who would love nothing more than to catch me
in a
> mistake <g>, has been practically silent.

He's probably just ignoring you and hoping you will just slink away
in your sperm stained cunt dress.

> Ed Cuntdress

Ed Huntress

Aug 12, 2017, 7:27:33 PM8/12/17
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:30:16 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:37:31 -0400, Ed Huntress
><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> Where you made your big mistake, Pox, was in forgetting that a lot
>of
>> people on these NGs actually know quite a lot about guns.
>
>When you copy and paste something to argue something he said, that
>doesn't mean you know more than him, it just means you copied and
>pasted something.

It means there is lots of expert support for the things I said. The
reason he can't come up with support for the things *he* said is
because there isn't any.

I wonder how much Google time he spent before he realized he was full
of shit.

>> Notice that
>> Gunner, for example, who would love nothing more than to catch me
>in a
>> mistake <g>, has been practically silent.
>
>He's probably just ignoring you and hoping you will just slink away
>in your sperm stained cunt dress.

Ha-ha! You fool. Gunner would have jumped on it like a tick on a dog
if he found the slightest mistake in anything I said about firearms in
that exchange. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

PaxPerPoten

Aug 13, 2017, 1:51:42 AM8/13/17
On 8/12/2017 11:37 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 23:52:05 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

>> You merely proved to bloviate and continuously lie about what are facts.
>> I find no pleasure in outing you as, if not vastly Ignorant, to be a
>> congenital liar. End of conversation.
>
> Where you made your big mistake, Pox, was in forgetting that a lot of
> people on these NGs actually know quite a lot about guns.

It obviously wasn't you! So tell us all about how you carried a weapon
in defense of America.. Oh wait... You were a 50 rag editor and didn't
have time for that stuff. ;-p

You are crying for someone to back up your bullshit and are coming up empty.

You also whined that I was posting replies into the Metals group... You
had added that address yourself. So when I out of courtesy removed the
group, you whined that I was backstabbing you by posting to the very
groups you had added minus one.>
> You've been left twisting in the wind because everyone who knows what
> he's talking about regarding guns knows that you're full of shit, from
> your magical .410 goose gun to your equally magical Weatherby .270
> that will shoot both Weatherby ammo and Winchester .270 ammo. That's
> not possible because ALL Weatherby ammo is belted magnums -- in every
> single caliber that they make.

It is interesting how much of a liar you really are. You have added many
words to my actual statements. You have never posted a reply from
Weatherby and I have! The only Ammo I have ever used in that .270 is
Winchester made by others. So again..You prove very embarrassingly the
Ed CuntinaDress is sadly a liar and even makes Rudy look truthful in
comparison. It is sad that you find it necessary to try and drag
others into your loony prevarications. Now toddle off and continue
giving your neighbors dog a blowjob.

> This is the last refuge of a bullshitter who's crapped out.

Yes you have! Why don't you limp back to your metals group? Or did they
out you also! A substantial number here seem to have tired of your
juvenile lunatic actions also.

Zinger

Aug 13, 2017, 1:57:52 AM8/13/17
On 8/12/2017 6:27 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:30:16 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:37:31 -0400, Ed Huntress
>> <hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>>> Where you made your big mistake, Pox, was in forgetting that a lot
>> of
>>> people on these NGs actually know quite a lot about guns.

Definitely not you. How many times have you been divorced now?

>> When you copy and paste something to argue something he said, that
>> doesn't mean you know more than him, it just means you copied and
>> pasted something.

I see you have acquainted yourself with others here, old CuntinaDress.
How do you stand all this popularity?

--
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to
the security of a free State, the right of the people
to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

Ed Huntress

Aug 13, 2017, 4:36:03 AM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 00:57:56 -0500, Zinger <Zin...@badSoSad.com>
wrote:

>On 8/12/2017 6:27 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:30:16 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>>> of
>
>Definitely not you. How many times have you been divorced now?
>

>>> When you copy and paste something to argue something he said, that
>>> doesn't mean you know more than him, it just means you copied and
>>> pasted something.
>
>I see you have acquainted yourself with others here, old CuntinaDress.
>How do you stand all this popularity?

It's flattering, and a challenge...

So many sock puppets!

So little fungicide!

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Aug 13, 2017, 6:17:19 AM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 00:51:46 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 8/12/2017 11:37 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 23:52:05 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>

>>> You merely proved to bloviate and continuously lie about what are facts.
>>> I find no pleasure in outing you as, if not vastly Ignorant, to be a
>>> congenital liar. End of conversation.
>>
>> Where you made your big mistake, Pox, was in forgetting that a lot of
>> people on these NGs actually know quite a lot about guns.
>
>It obviously wasn't you!

Actually, it includes me.

>So tell us all about how you carried a weapon
>in defense of America..

Let me guess...you carried your (non-existent) .475 Weatherby magnum,
right? You were defending us against a charge of Cape Buffalo. <ggg>

I'm ready to defend America against the likes of you, Pox.

> Oh wait... You were a 50 rag editor and didn't
>have time for that stuff. ;-p

I never had much time for phonies, but I make an exception in your
case, because you're doing the thing I spent my career working to
dispell -- the spread of bullshit.

>You are crying for someone to back up your bullshit and are coming up empty.

I don't need anybody to back up what I say, because, unlike you, I
never lie online. It makes things a lot easier. You should try it.

>You also whined that I was posting replies into the Metals group...

Nope. That was Red Pecker doing the complaining. I considered you a
pest, but I didn't say much about it. Feel free to post a quote from
me if you disagree.

>You
>had added that address yourself. So when I out of courtesy removed the
>group, you whined that I was backstabbing you by posting to the very
>groups you had added minus one.

Uh, no, I didn't add "that address" myself. I just replied to whatever
was posted. After somebody (I think it was Rudy, but I'm not sure)
caught you sniveling cowards spreading lies about me and excluding RCM
so I wouldn't reply, I decided to keep an eye on you for a while. I
don't like being lied about.

>> You've been left twisting in the wind because everyone who knows what
>> he's talking about regarding guns knows that you're full of shit, from
>> your magical .410 goose gun to your equally magical Weatherby .270
>> that will shoot both Weatherby ammo and Winchester .270 ammo. That's
>> not possible because ALL Weatherby ammo is belted magnums -- in every
>> single caliber that they make.
>

>It is interesting how much of a liar you really are. You have added many
>words to my actual statements. You have never posted a reply from
>Weatherby and I have!

Uh, no, you have that backwards. I posted the content of the replies
from Shawn and Weatherby's historian. Here's the full text of Shawn's
initial reply to my phone call and my email:

Weatherby Sales <sa...@weatherby.com>
Jun 26

to me
Hi Ed,

Thank you for contacting Weatherby. I have forwarded your inquiry to
our company historian who may have more knowledge on this caliber.
[ed. - the .supposed .475] However as it states it is a wildcat which
was never put into production by Weatherby. Also although I am not
familiar with cartridgecollector.net the image of the head stamp is
clearly written in white and looks to be photoshopped or something
similar. It does not look like any of our factory headstamps and has
an odd RR logo as well. In my opinion the 475 was just another wildcat
based off of one of Roy Weatherby's cartridges.

Thank you,
Shawn

And here is the rest of the correspondence, including the reply he
passed on from the company historian, which I quoted verbatim in an
earlier post:

Ed Huntress <edhun...@gmail.com>
Jun 27

to Weatherby

Thanks very much for your reply, Shawn. I hope that your historian
knows something about the cartridge. I know that Buhmiller called one
of his wildcats the ".475 Weatherby Magnum," but I'd be surprised if
he made enough of them to get that headstamp -- unless Norma produced
them for short runs. Or, maybe you could order the brass without a
headstamp in those days, and apply your own.

Regards,

Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress <edhun...@gmail.com>
Jun 30

to Weatherby
Hi Shawn,

Did your historian have any comment on that ".475 Weatherby Magnum"
cartridge?

Thanks!

Weatherby Sales <sa...@weatherby.com>
Jul 5

to me
He did not have any comments other than it is another wildcat.

Happy now? I didn't want to clutter up the NG with the back-and-forth,
but since you're such a simpering complainer, I just did.

So, what happened to those "clips" that Weatherby supposedly sent to
you about the imaginary .475, and the receipt you supposedly have for
replacing the gun with the "cracked chamber"? ["I still have the
Paperwork and the recall notification.".-- Pox] As in this:

"That .475 Weatherbee cracked the chamber. Weatherbee gave me other
options for replacement."

Right....Still waiting to see it

>The only Ammo I have ever used in that .270 is
>Winchester made by others. So again..You prove very embarrassingly the
>Ed CuntinaDress is sadly a liar and even makes Rudy look truthful in
>comparison.

Oh, really? Then maybe you can explain what you meant by "also," as
in:

"I do own several Weatherby's of several different Caliber.Believe it
or not...They use other Manufacturers ammunition also. My .270 loves
Winchester style ammo and made by several others."

>It is sad that you find it necessary to try and drag
>others into your loony prevarications. Now toddle off and continue
>giving your neighbors dog a blowjob.

Phfft. You're a bullshitter to the core, Pox.

>> This is the last refuge of a bullshitter who's crapped out.
>
>Yes you have! Why don't you limp back to your metals group? Or did they
>out you also! A substantial number here seem to have tired of your
>juvenile lunatic actions also.

The sock puppets have been chatting up a storm, all right. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Aug 13, 2017, 11:12:36 AM8/13/17
> Ed Cuntdress

No, you are the fool. We know Gunner's knowledge of firearms is
expert. Still, that means nothing for you. Now suddenly you love
Gunner? Whether he replies to you or ignores you is no endorsement of
your knowledge. You can't go through life trying to I pretend you
are smart because Gunner humored you with one of his posts. You are
out of your league here, you have already been voted as the first
most likely one to take a bullet if ever the SHTF. No, he's likely
avoiding you hoping you just go away in your cum stained cunt dress.
It's kind of creepy, you know?

Hey RCM, one of your patients escaped again, throwing him back over
the wall.

Red Prepper

Aug 13, 2017, 11:27:50 AM8/13/17
wrote:
> On 8/12/2017 6:27 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> > On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:30:16 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.com>
wrote:

> >> of

> Definitely not you. How many times have you been divorced now?

> >> When you copy and paste something to argue something he said,
that
> >> doesn't mean you know more than him, it just means you copied and
> >> pasted something.

> I see you have acquainted yourself with others here, old
CuntinaDress.
> How do you stand all this popularity?

He comes from a long line of Cunts in Dresses. The Cuntdresses are
famous on the East coast where great grandpappy Cuntdress started
the tradition of wearing cunt dresses while pretending to know about
guns. Word is now spreading across the country about the Cuntdress
family. We never thought it would happen, but here the Cuntdress is!

Red Prepper

Aug 13, 2017, 11:29:32 AM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 04:35:57 -0400, Ed Huntress
> Ed Cuntdress

Try using some cunt spray under that dress.

Red Prepper

Aug 13, 2017, 11:38:44 AM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 00:51:46 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
I've been throwing his/her/it's postings back over the RCM fence
where they belong. You would think that the metals guys would be
smart enough to know how to fix a holes in a chain link fence to keep
easy Eddie from escaping. But it their metal knowledge is anything
like his gun knowledge, I suspect he'll keep slinking back out to
other groups as he trolls for gay sex in his cunt dress.

Terry Coombs

Aug 13, 2017, 12:59:48 PM8/13/17
Ya know , I disagree with Ed's political leanings , but he's a much
more intelligent and informative guy than either you or SeaSlime . From
what I've seen your only reason for existing is to harass better men
than yourselves . Ed tries to help when he can , while you two assholes
contribute nothing but negativity .

--

Snag - watch , they'll start harassing me now .

Ed Huntress

Aug 13, 2017, 1:07:13 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 10:12:32 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 19:27:15 -0400, Ed Huntress
><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> Ha-ha! You fool. Gunner would have jumped on it like a tick on a dog
>> if he found the slightest mistake in anything I said about firearms
>in
>> that exchange. d8-)
>

>> --
>> Ed Cuntdress
>
>No, you are the fool. We know Gunner's knowledge of firearms is
>expert. Still, that means nothing for you. Now suddenly you love
>Gunner?

Gunner had an interest some years ago in Martini rifles. He now is the
proud owner of an historic, antique Martini action made by an
organization sponsored by Rudyard Kipling.

Ask him where he got it. I had some spares and gave him one.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Aug 13, 2017, 1:30:54 PM8/13/17
Knock yourself out, Pecker, but you're wasting your time. Thanks to a
few trolls who start these cross-posting atrocities, RCMers are used
to ignoring numbnuts like you.

And they have some things you could use a little of yourself: courage
and common sense.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Aug 13, 2017, 2:01:21 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:07:06 -0400, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 10:12:32 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

> >On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 19:27:15 -0400, Ed Huntress
> ><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> >> Ha-ha! You fool. Gunner would have jumped on it like a tick on a
dog
> >> if he found the slightest mistake in anything I said about
firearms
> >in
> >> that exchange. d8-)
> >

> >> --
> >> Ed Cuntdress
> >
> >No, you are the fool. We know Gunner's knowledge of firearms is
> >expert. Still, that means nothing for you. Now suddenly you love
> >Gunner?

> Gunner had an interest some years ago in Martini rifles. He now is
the
> proud owner of an historic, antique Martini action made by an
> organization sponsored by Rudyard Kipling.

> Ask him where he got it. I had some spares and gave him one.

> --
> Ed Huntress

So what do you want, a medal or a chest to pin it on? Giving someone
a gun doesn't mean that you know more or that you stopped wearing
cunt dresses?

Red Prepper

Aug 13, 2017, 2:16:04 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 11:59:45 -0500, Terry Coombs <snag...@msn.com>
wrote:
Im not sure who SeaSlime is. May you just mean sea slime? Not sure..

> what I've seen your only reason for existing is to harass better
men
> than yourselves . Ed tries to help when he can , while you two
assholes
> contribute nothing but negativity .

I haven't seen any posts by him helping anyone. I've only seen him
post in the alt.survival group and the bulk of his posts are more or
less about how survivalism is something stupid. The rest of his posts
are.cross-posting and trolling, and pretending he doesn't know what
group he is posting to.

For someone to come post in a survival group about how stupid
survival is, would be like if I hung out in RCM and only posted about
how stupid metalworking is. Cuntdress may or may not know about
metalworking but is quite clueless about survival, and is nothing
more than a troll here.

> --

> Snag - watch , they'll start harassing me now .

No, you said my only reason was to harass better men than myself.
Thanks for your opinion, I have no quarrel with you.

Red Prepper

Aug 13, 2017, 2:29:51 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:30:48 -0400, Ed Cuntdess
<cuntd...@optonline.net> wrote:
> RCMers are used
> to ignoring numbnuts like you.

What makes you the square peg then? I guess you just prefer to troll.

> And they have some things you could use a little of yourself:
courage
> and common sense.

So again, why don't you fit in anywhere?

Winston Smith

Aug 13, 2017, 3:07:58 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:16:02 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

>I haven't seen any posts by him helping anyone. I've only seen him
>post in the alt.survival group and the bulk of his posts are more or
>less about how survivalism is something stupid.

And your pissing contest posts inform us about survival issues how?

Peace brother, we get it - you don't like Ed much. Fine. Your
prerogative. You have stated your view. Get on with survival.

Red Prepper

Aug 13, 2017, 3:44:26 PM8/13/17
Winston, like you said, you are older than dirt. So that means you
remember what happened to the misc.survivalism group when you left
the trolls take over.

Unlike the Cunt in a Dress who likes to troll and cross-posting, my
posts are either trying to get rid of the trolls or on-topic.

You don't have to take my word for it, just go to RCM and filter the
last few dozen of Ed's posts. Count the ones that are metalworking
related if you can find any.

He claims to only post from RCM, but we've seen our share of posts
from him here that don't even include RCM.

Our group is just one that he cross posts to.Go see the other groups
he spams to in RCM besides our group.
Luckily he's pretty stupid so once I set the hook I end up trimming
our group out of the threads. It takes time but compare the.low
amount of spam in our group to the number of other groups he spams
to.

Ed is just another in the long line of trolls we've seen originating
from RCM. Want to go through the list? Think TMT, Curls, and the
Douchebag as prime examples.The list is long with one thing in
common... RCM as the breeding ground. We've rid ourselves of the
others, we'll rid ourselves of the Cunt in a Dress too.

Winston Smith

Aug 13, 2017, 4:50:33 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 14:44:25 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

>Winston, like you said, you are older than dirt. So that means you
>remember what happened to the misc.survivalism group when you left
>the trolls take over.

I remember when politics took over. Back when dragon-drop was
something you tried not to step in, survivalists distrusted the
government - left, right, and middle. Now almost all are team players,
mostly red team, occasionally blue team. Hell, the left is gunning up
because they don't like Trump. The right gunned up for fear Hillary
would be elected. Not a dime's worth of difference.

Note most of what you call Ed's cross posts were replies to Ray's
posts. Ray is the initiating cross poster and virtually everything he
posts is politics. My team good - your team bad.

>Unlike the Cunt in a Dress who likes to troll and cross-posting, my
>posts are either trying to get rid of the trolls or on-topic.

The old advice is to ignore trolls. Ed makes one post saying something
you don't like. Either ignore him or reply on facts. This eternal
pissing contest makes you at least as big a troll as he might be.

Calling him a name or ascribing sexual preferences is NOT facts
addressed to the thread subject. Frankly I don't give a flying f***
what he wears around the house. Hell, J. Edgar like to dress up from
time to time and I bet you put him in the good guys list.

>You don't have to take my word for it, just go to RCM and filter the
>last few dozen of Ed's posts. Count the ones that are metalworking
>related if you can find any.

Ed is a political animal. So is Ray. Generally Ray starts it, Ed
replies, you guys turn it into an epic marathon.

Nuff said from my side of the house.

Gunner Asch

Aug 13, 2017, 11:20:04 PM8/13/17
Ed? Eds in my killfile and has been for at least 3 yrs or more. As I
recall..the last stuff I read from him about firearms was utter
blovation and buffoonery.

He has nothing of note to read.

Shrug.

---

Gunner Asch

Aug 13, 2017, 11:50:10 PM8/13/17
Actually Ed did give me a Martini conversion action and Ive already
barreled it. I just have to add wood and tune it up. I think it was
back in 2010 or so...maybe earlier.

https://goo.gl/photos/7tYmiT4uruCPxpSr7

I spend a few years asking every Martini guy if it could be converted
from 22 LR (rimfire) to a centerfire caliber of some sort..I was
thinking it would be fucking marvelous in 38-55 Win. But the general
tone was...the gentleman in England who converted it from 577/450 to
22 rimfire had done a marvelous job..but it was not feasible to change
it back to centerfire. So it rests in a vacuum packed bag in the
back shelf of my "guns to fuck with" shelf along with a number of
other firearms. When money gets better and more importantly..more
regular..Ill order up a set of stock blanks and inlet the action,
maybe do a custom trigger and turn it into a paper puncher. It has a
18" 1" Hart barrel on it. Shrug...it was a blank I got a good deal
on. I was tempted to have it fluted...and I may..may still do that
when its time to work on the rifle.

The Martini rests side by side with several other British
arms..including a couple SMLEs and a Lee-Metford that only needs a
buttstock...again..another "roundtoit"

I thanked Ed greatly at the time and I still appreciate the gift.

That however does not mean I think he walks on water...and based on
his postings since that time..Im not sure he even keeps his nose above
the scum he swims in. Shrug.

Hence..Im not as hard on him as I am other buffoons. But I still call
a spade a spade, a pickle fork a pickle fork..and an idiot..an idiot.

Shrug again.

Gunner

Zinger

Aug 14, 2017, 2:43:24 AM8/14/17
Do you are saying that you are a Sock Puppet with Diaper rash? Figures

Zinger

Aug 14, 2017, 2:44:31 AM8/14/17
"Raid" Roach Spray is needed.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 14, 2017, 2:51:04 AM8/14/17
On 8/13/2017 5:17 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

>> Oh wait... You were a 50 rag editor and didn't
>> have time for that stuff. ;-p
>
> I never had much time for phonies, but I make an exception in your
> case, because you're doing the thing I spent my career working to
> dispell -- the spread of bullshit.

So you verify that you were a draft dodger!

PaxPerPoten

Aug 14, 2017, 2:53:40 AM8/14/17
Sad, isn't it?

Zinger

Aug 14, 2017, 2:59:19 AM8/14/17
Could be, But it certainly is not Ed Cuntinadress.

>Ed tries to help when he can

So does Cancer!

, while you two assholes
> contribute nothing but negativity .
>
> --
>
> Snag - watch , they'll start harassing me now .

Piss on Phosphorous and then act surprised when it becomes a fire.

You just added emptitis to what was a dying thread.

Zinger

Aug 14, 2017, 3:01:45 AM8/14/17
I take it you are missing the long drawn out flame war you were in a
while back and now wish to be involved in another?

tRudy Crayola

Aug 14, 2017, 3:04:59 AM8/14/17
On 8/13/2017 3:50 PM, Winston Smith wrote:

> Nuff said from my side of the house.

Its about fucking time!

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

Zinger

Aug 14, 2017, 3:09:03 AM8/14/17
On 8/13/2017 12:30 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

> Knock yourself out, Pecker, but you're wasting your time. Thanks to a
> few trolls who start these cross-posting atrocities, RCMers are used
> to ignoring numbnuts like you.

Now that is a real insult to be informed that there is a whole Newsgroup
made up of Whining Idiots just like Ed cuntinadress. I think that group
should kick your insulting ass.

Red Prepper

Aug 14, 2017, 7:43:45 AM8/14/17
There it is, from the horse's mouth. Just as I thought.

Red Prepper

Aug 14, 2017, 7:51:59 AM8/14/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 20:50:11 -0700, Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thanked Ed greatly at the time and I still appreciate the gift.

> That however does not mean I think he walks on water...and based on
> his postings since that time..Im not sure he even keeps his nose
above
> the scum he swims in. Shrug.

> Hence..Im not as hard on him as I am other buffoons. But I still
call
> a spade a spade, a pickle fork a pickle fork..and an idiot..an
idiot.

Hah!

Red Prepper

Aug 14, 2017, 9:01:32 AM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 02:09:04 -0500, Zinger <Zin...@badSoSad.com>
wrote:
> On 8/13/2017 12:30 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

> > Knock yourself out, Pecker, but you're wasting your time. Thanks
to a
> > few trolls who start these cross-posting atrocities, RCMers are
used
> > to ignoring numbnuts like you.

> Now that is a real insult to be informed that there is a whole
Newsgroup
> made up of Whining Idiots just like Ed cuntinadress. I think that
group
> should kick your insulting ass.

I mean, how smart can they really be to ignore some people but yet
tolerate the Cuntdress and all of its spam?

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2017, 9:08:56 AM8/14/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 20:20:05 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:30:16 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:37:31 -0400, Ed Huntress
>><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>>> Where you made your big mistake, Pox, was in forgetting that a lot
>>of
>>> people on these NGs actually know quite a lot about guns.
>>
>>When you copy and paste something to argue something he said, that
>>doesn't mean you know more than him, it just means you copied and
>>pasted something.
>>
>>> Notice that
>>> Gunner, for example, who would love nothing more than to catch me
>>in a
>>> mistake <g>, has been practically silent.
>>
>>He's probably just ignoring you and hoping you will just slink away
>>in your sperm stained cunt dress.
>>
>>> Ed Cuntdress
>
>Ed? Eds in my killfile and has been for at least 3 yrs or more.

> As I
>recall..the last stuff I read from him about firearms was utter
>blovation and buffoonery.

You don't recall much. We've only discussed guns a couple of times.
The last time we talked about firearms was a few years ago, when I
asked if you had experience using polyester fluff as filler for
low-power pistol cartrdiges (my Ruger SSM was the subject). I was
using kapok, which I had to order online. You said yes, that polyester
works OK.

Prior to that, we discussed single-shot rifle actions and why their
accuracy is so sensitive to particular loads. We agreed on the issues,
which is what prompted you to express your desire for a Martini --
which I gave you so you could become familiar with them.

That stroke must have done some lasting damage to your recall.

>He has nothing of note to read.

Nothing your addled memory can recall, anyway.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Aug 14, 2017, 9:09:07 AM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 01:53:42 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
> On 8/13/2017 10:38 AM, Red Prepper wrote:
> > On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 00:51:46 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org>
wrote:

> >> Yes you have! Why don't you limp back to your metals group? Or
did
> > they
> >> out you also! A substantial number here seem to have tired of
your
> >> juvenile lunatic actions also.
> >
> > I've been throwing his/her/it's postings back over the RCM fence
where
> > they belong. You would think that the metals guys would be smart
enough
> > to know how to fix a holes in a chain link fence to keep easy
Eddie from
> > escaping. But it their metal knowledge is anything like his gun
> > knowledge, I suspect he'll keep slinking back out to other groups
as he
> > trolls for gay sex in his cunt dress.

> Sad, isn't it?

Sad indeed.

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2017, 9:56:51 AM8/14/17
Ah, actually, no. That was from the horse's ass. He doesn't even
remember what we talked about, and, in both cases over the past six or
eight years, we both agreed on the points.

I described these in another post. And neither you, nor Pox, nor
Gunner can find a single error in the things I said in my discussion
with Pox about his fantasy shotguns and rifles...first, because you
probably don't have a clue, and second, because Pox is full of shit.

That's the truth.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2017, 10:32:42 AM8/14/17
I appreciate that, Winston. There's nothing in your post that I would
disagree with. Until Red and Pox started playing games with
cross-posting a few weeks ago, I hadn't paid attention to the
newsgroup lists for many years. Now, I pay attention to keep an eye on
them, and add or subtract groups -- mostly subtract -- accordingly.

You might add that the ONLY time I initiate a thread, it's about
metalworking or something fun that would interest metalworkers, like
the rat-rod races we taked about here a month or so ago.

Otherwise, I only respond.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Aug 14, 2017, 10:49:26 AM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:56:43 -0400, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> Gunner can find a single error in the things I said in my discussion
> with Pox about his fantasy shotguns and rifles...first, because you
> probably don't have a clue, and second, because Pox is full of shit.

Frankly it's easier to believe that someone was able to kill a goose
with a .410 shotgun than it is to believe a current t in a dress who
says it can't be done. Please go back to troll info the metals group
for gay sex, there are no takers here.

Red Prepper

Aug 14, 2017, 10:54:11 AM8/14/17
What a piece of lying work you are. You claim to only post from RCM
but there are many posts from you here that are not originated from
RCM. You are operating under the assumption that everyone is as
stupid as you. Now drag your drippy old cunt back to RCM and don't
come back until you have something meaningful and on-topic to
contribute to our group.

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2017, 11:08:13 AM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:49:24 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:56:43 -0400, Ed Huntress
><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> Gunner can find a single error in the things I said in my discussion
>> with Pox about his fantasy shotguns and rifles...first, because you
>> probably don't have a clue, and second, because Pox is full of shit.
>
>Frankly it's easier to believe that someone was able to kill a goose
>with a .410 shotgun...

It wasn't to "kill," dimwit. It was to "reach out" to ranges beyond
those of a high-brass 12 gauge. If you knew anything about the subject
of the thread you jumped on and started slinging gay-sex slurs at me a
while ago, you'd know that.

>.... than it is to believe a current t in a dress who
>says it can't be done. Please go back to troll info the metals group
>for gay sex, there are no takers here.

No one would know better than you. It appears you've been trying for
quite a while.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Aug 14, 2017, 11:17:22 AM8/14/17
That was WEEKS ago, dimwit. And it was true then. Now, after watching
the games you play, I've joined in. It appears to have been
whoyakidding or Rudy who brought it to my attention.

Slander me again on those groups, and I'll be there.

>You are operating under the assumption that everyone is as
>stupid as you. Now drag your drippy old cunt back to RCM and don't
>come back until you have something meaningful and on-topic to
>contribute to our group.

I don't take orders from foul-mouthed cowards who hide behind their
momma's skirts so they can slander other people.

There are legitimate reasons for adopting a nym. And then there are
the dirtbags like you, who sling homoerotic slurs and then hide behind
skirts.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Aug 14, 2017, 11:29:36 AM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:17:14 -0400, Ed Huntress
Fine. Then go ahead and sully the Cuntdress family name for all I
care. Old grandpappy Cuntdress would be proud of you keeping the
family tradition going. You think I actually give a fuck?

Red Prepper

Aug 14, 2017, 11:40:51 AM8/14/17
I will remind you again that you were the first one to mention
looking for gay sex in this newsgroup. I just keep telling you how
you won't find any here. You are a lying cunt in a dress and Google
can back me up on that. If there's anything I hate more than a drippy
old smelly cunt in a dress, it's a lying drippy oldcunt in a dress.
Now get back over the fence, your loony bin pals are waiting for you.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 15, 2017, 4:22:51 AM8/15/17
Right ..not a single error ...A whole damned catalog of errors... I
posted the reply from Weatherby...No longer on net..Some asshhole
removed it. You would do anything to denigrate others..

I said in my discussion
> with Pox about his facts on shotguns and rifles...first, because you
> probably don't have a clue, and second, because Cuntinadress is full of shit.
>
> That's the truth.

Yeah! Yeah! Trust him...He tells the truth. Heh! Heh! I think he is
Cuntinadress . The guy that sold used Yugo's! ;-p

Zinger

Aug 15, 2017, 4:28:00 AM8/15/17
It appears that you have been described as a Homo Cuntinadress quite
aptly. Take your trolling back to you home group and leave survival
groups alone. Your popularity is very negative here.

Ed Huntress

Aug 15, 2017, 10:33:12 AM8/15/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 01:51:06 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 8/13/2017 5:17 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>
>>> Oh wait... You were a 50 rag editor and didn't
>>> have time for that stuff. ;-p
>>
>> I never had much time for phonies, but I make an exception in your
>> case, because you're doing the thing I spent my career working to
>> dispell -- the spread of bullshit.
>
>So you verify that you were a draft dodger!

Nope. Type 1 diabetic.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 11:11:34 AM8/15/17
> Ed Cuntdress

I'll bet the dress didn't help either.

Ed Huntress

Aug 15, 2017, 11:15:13 AM8/15/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:40:49 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:17:14 -0400, Ed Huntress
><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> There are legitimate reasons for adopting a nym. And then there are
>> the dirtbags like you, who sling homoerotic slurs and then hide
>behind
>> skirts.
>
>I will remind you again that you were the first one to mention
>looking for gay sex in this newsgroup.

No, it was Pox, and then you jumped on.

Pox actually goes back a long way with his gay sex remarks. The first
one I remember that he directed at me was last August:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/go_CzYsUnLo/gT9RVg0lDAAJ

You jumped on in mid-September, with your "cunt in a dress" slurs.

>I just keep telling you how
>you won't find any here.

And who would know better than you?

>You are a lying cunt in a dress and Google
>can back me up on that.

Nope.

> If there's anything I hate more than a drippy
>old smelly cunt in a dress, it's a lying drippy oldcunt in a dress.

Jesus, what kind of sex partners have you had? It must have been an
awful experience.

The girls I've known usually smelled pretty good.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 11:17:42 AM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 03:28:02 -0500, Zinger <Zin...@badSoSad.com>
wrote:
We can only surmise that he likes the abuse and that's what keeps him
coming back here. I find it difficult to believe that after reading
the subject line of this thread he really believed that this is a
metalworking discussion. So the logical explanation is that he comes
here in his cunt dress looking for gay sex and abuse.

Ed Huntress

Aug 15, 2017, 11:45:12 AM8/15/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 14:44:25 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>Winston, like you said, you are older than dirt. So that means you
>remember what happened to the misc.survivalism group when you left
>the trolls take over.

You twits are the cross-posting trolls. Until two weeks ago, I just
replied and never cross-posted myself. Now I just follow-up on your
games.

You'll note that you cross-posted this message to three NGs, and I
deleted your...er...transgressions.

-
Ed Huntress

"If there's anything I hate more than a drippy old smelly cunt in a
dress, it's a lying drippy oldcunt in a dress." -- Red Prepper, sex
gourmet

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 12:32:53 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:15:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
Nope, gay sex was brought up by you and then I jumped in. It's not
anything that I would normally bring up or even give a second thought
about. It was definitely you who sashayed into our group talking
about gay sex. I have only tried to send you on your way. The fact
that you keep posting to a survival related thread just tells me you
are here to troll, and your fascination with gay sex leaves us with
our ly one logical opinion. The cunt dress doesn't help.

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 12:35:50 PM8/15/17
You are posting in a survival related thread. Do you have anything
on-topic to report, or are you just here trolling for gay sex again?
And what's with the cum stains on your cunt dress?

Winston Smith

Aug 15, 2017, 1:11:41 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:35:48 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

>You are posting in a survival related thread. Do you have anything
>on-topic to report, or are you just here trolling for gay sex again?

It was you who moved the thread from grid down to Ed.

Enlighten us what Ed's real or imagined sex life has to do with our
response to grid down.

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 2:34:07 PM8/15/17
I'm sorry, you will have to take up sex with Ed himself. I am totally
uninterested and would rather he not troll our group looking for gay
sex. If you are interested, feel free to join him in RCM.

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 4:01:03 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:11:37 -0700, Winston Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:
Ok, one last time because you are old and forgetful. Ed Cuntdress
says he stays in RCM and only replied to posts that he sees in RCM.
But while he lies Google does not.

This thread was not in RCM when the cunt came sashaying in to troll,
saying survivalists have paranoid fantasies. Mind you, this cunt was
voted the first to catch a bullet between his eyes if the SHTF.

I have been steering his spam messages back to RCM, and then
eventually trimming out our group. He's pretty stupid and doesn't
always notice, and so he continues his spam. Only it stays in RCM and
we don't see it.

As an example, search his posts in RCM and you will find where he is
replying to me, and thinks he is winning some kind of weird trolling
game. Only I don't see it, and our group doesn't see it, and the cunt
is happy because he thinks he got the last word.

So unlike you Winston, I'm trying to get rid of the troll who calls
us paranoid fantasizers, while you think k it's cute and welcome the
cunt to our group so he can keep spamming. Maybe you should join him
in RCM if you love him so much. Were pretty tired of your tolerance
for trolls anyway. Maybe he has a nice dress for you and you can both
explore your sexuality together.

Ed Huntress

Aug 15, 2017, 7:58:54 PM8/15/17
No, not one. Every one can be checked online. If you want to pick one
out and discuss it, I'll be glad to point out your error to you -- for
the third or fourth time.

>posted the reply from Weatherby.

No you didn't.

>.No longer on net..Some asshhole
>removed it. You would do anything to denigrate others..

Huh? How did someone "remove" it? Does someone have your passwords?

This is another of your bullshit stories.

> I said in my discussion
>> with Pox about his facts on shotguns and rifles...first, because you
>> probably don't have a clue, and second, because Cuntinadress is full of shit.
>>
>> That's the truth.
>
>Yeah! Yeah! Trust him...He tells the truth. Heh! Heh!

I've provided links to practically every one of the corrections I made
to your phony bullshit. If you need to see them again, just let us
know which one you'd like to see.

Once again, Pox, you've spread a pile of phony lies, from your magic
.410 to your nonexistent rifles.

It's easy to prove. All you do is repeat your unsubstantiated claims,
with nothing to back them up. That's because nothing *exists* to back
them up. You made all of it up.

--
Ed Huntress

Winston Smith

Aug 15, 2017, 8:24:10 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 13:34:05 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:
>On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:11:37 -0700, Winston Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:35:48 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:
>
>> >You are posting in a survival related thread. Do you have anything
>> >on-topic to report, or are you just here trolling for gay sex
>again?
>
>> It was you who moved the thread from grid down to Ed.
>
>> Enlighten us what Ed's real or imagined sex life has to do with our
>> response to grid down.
>
>I'm sorry, you will have to take up sex with Ed himself.

I don't care about Ed's sex life. I'm asking you what YOU think it has
to do with surviving a grid down.

>I am totally uninterested and would rather

Why did you bring it up then?

Winston Smith

Aug 15, 2017, 8:30:59 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:01:01 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:
>On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:11:37 -0700, Winston Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:35:48 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:
>
>> >You are posting in a survival related thread. Do you have anything
>> >on-topic to report, or are you just here trolling for gay sex
>> >again?
>
>> It was you who moved the thread from grid down to Ed.
>> Enlighten us what Ed's real or imagined sex life has to do with our
>> response to grid down.
>
>Ok, one last time because you are old and forgetful. Ed Cuntdress
>says he stays in RCM and only replied to posts that he sees in RCM.
>But while he lies Google does not.

I'm not too old to recognize a troll shifting the topic. This is about
YOU, not Ed.

You wrote in a thread that up until then was about grid down:
> [...]

I pointed out that it was YOU who changed the topic of the thread.

Now then, since YOU introduced Ed's sex life, why do YOU think it
applies to grid down?

Whole flock of red herrings snipped.

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 9:49:02 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 17:24:09 -0700, Winston Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:
> >> Enlighten us what Ed's real or imagined sex life has to do with
our
> >> response to grid down.
> >
> >I'm sorry, you will have to take up sex with Ed himself.

> I don't care about Ed's sex life. I'm asking you what YOU think it
has
> to do with surviving a grid down.

Why did you ask about it then?

> >I am totally uninterested and would rather

> Why did you bring it up then?

Actually you brought it up. You wanted enlightenment. I was ready to
move on.

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 10:00:50 PM8/15/17
He came into the group mentioning gay sex. This is not even something
I would ever even think about or care about. I just assume that's why
he's here. Otherwise why was it even on his mind? My contention is he
won't find any here. Unless I'm wrong, you seem interested suddenly.
I don't really care, it's not my thing.

> Whole flock of red herrings snipped.

Nice try to obfuscate. He said he only post from RCM. He posted to a
survival thread which was not in RCM. He accuses us of having
paranoid fantasies. You embrace him and welcome him to the group.

Google is my witness. I'm trying to rid group of the troll while you
welcome him. He's a lying troll. If you love him, go join him in RCM.
You've pretty much outlived you usefulness here.

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 10:08:45 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 19:58:46 -0400, Ed Huntress
Why do you keep telling the survival groups? You have nothing of
substance to add, nobody believes what you say, everyone thinks you
are a lying troll,and nobody here likes you. Well except for Winston.
He seems interested. It's really none of my business, that isn't my
thing. But you keep trying to convince us that you only post from
RCM, but it isn't even in the groups list. So why do you keep coming
back here? Is it because you are a lying troll? Or maybe you like
the abuse? Still think you will find gay sex? Maybe you're sweet on
Winston?

Winston Smith

Aug 15, 2017, 10:19:59 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:49:00 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

>Actually you brought it up. You wanted enlightenment. I was ready to
>move on.

I pointed out your lie that it was Ed that started it. I did that a
dozen or so posts ofter YOU introduced the topic.

Winston Smith

Aug 15, 2017, 10:30:59 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 21:00:48 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:
>On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 17:30:56 -0700, Winston Smith wrote:

>> I pointed out that it was YOU who changed the topic of the thread.
>> Now then, since YOU introduced Ed's sex life, why do YOU think it
>> applies to grid down?

>He came into the group mentioning gay sex.

I'll type real slow. Try hard to get this.

Ed commented on get home practices after the grid goes down. YOU
replied with a comment about his sex life.

WHY do YOU think Ed's sex life is important to getting home during a
grid down??? YOU brought it up; it must be important to you. Share
your insight.

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 10:39:23 PM8/15/17
Cuntdress introduced gay sex into alt.survival, that's the first time
I saw it mentioned here. He claims someone else mentioned it first,
but he claims a lot of shit... like that he only replies to what
shows up in RCM. He's a proven pathological liar. What makes it all
worse is that you know this but welcome him to the group so that he
can continue to spam here. Maybe you are interested? I don't care,
that's not my thing but maybe you don't have so many options at your
age. Whatever.

Red Prepper

Aug 15, 2017, 10:42:35 PM8/15/17
I mentioned it in the thread because I do t like the way he spams our
newsgroup. I'm not the one obsessing about it,you are. Let it go or
let it all hang out. I don't care because that's not my thing. Just
talk to him about it, I'm sure he can help you thru it.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 16, 2017, 1:28:32 AM8/16/17
Balderdash.... More likely sucked up a lot of Vodka to mess up the
Medical exam. Naw! You are a non-patriot draft evader! Shame on you!!

PaxPerPoten

Aug 16, 2017, 1:31:53 AM8/16/17
On 8/15/2017 10:15 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

> Pox actually goes back a long way with his gay sex remarks. The first
> one I remember that he directed at me was last August:

You were easy to spot as a trolling faggot. Old Cuntinadress would stand
out in any Gay Pride Parade.

PaxPerPoten

Aug 16, 2017, 1:37:17 AM8/16/17
On 8/15/2017 10:17 AM, Red Prepper wrote:

> We can only surmise that he likes the abuse and that's what keeps him
> coming back here. I find it difficult to believe that after reading the
> subject line of this thread he really believed that this is a
> metalworking discussion. So the logical explanation is that he comes
> here in his cunt dress looking for gay sex and abuse.

If old Cuntinadress really likes it rough, Maybe he should post his home
address over in the Nazi/Biker/Faggot groups. I am sure some of those
folks would be more then willing to beat him to a bloody orgasm. Maybe
he could sign on with the "Dykes On Bikes" out of San Francisco? They
are not big on dresses though.

Zinger

Aug 16, 2017, 1:40:31 AM8/16/17
Where do you get that *our* Shit Winston? You are the one that cross
posted reposts so that Ed would get them!

Zinger

Aug 16, 2017, 1:41:28 AM8/16/17
It appears old Winnie already has.

Zinger

Aug 16, 2017, 1:43:33 AM8/16/17
And I pointed out your lie that anyone other then Ed started it. In fact
you reposted some things to pull Ed's chain. Now lie your way out of that!

Zinger

Aug 16, 2017, 1:50:38 AM8/16/17
On 8/15/2017 7:30 PM, Winston Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:01:01 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

>>> It was you who moved the thread from grid down to Ed.
>>> Enlighten us what Ed's real or imagined sex life has to do with our
>>> response to grid down.
>>
>> Ok, one last time because you are old and forgetful. Ed Cuntdress
>> says he stays in RCM and only replied to posts that he sees in RCM.
>> But while he lies Google does not.
>
> I'm not too old to recognize a troll shifting the topic. This is about
> YOU, not Ed.

Your Senility is visible. It is about you.The one that reposted things
to RCM to stir things up. I guess that Slow dial up modem doesn't
display the Gay Porno stuff fast enough. So now you have to Champion the
very strange Ranger Cuntinadress to salve your very old lagging libido.

BigPol

Aug 16, 2017, 1:54:43 AM8/16/17
On 8/15/2017 9:30 PM, Winston Smith wrote:
replied with a comment about his sex life.

> WHY do YOU think Ed's sex life is important to getting home during a
> grid down??? YOU brought it up; it must be important to you. Share
> your insight.

Explain first why you stirred things up by reposting to RCM.
Then explain why in Hell you deserve any kind of answer.
Your responses are as ignorant as when you picked a flame war with
Gunner. Did you have a stroke or something?
Ed is a POS and you seem to want to join him there.

--
All of us have to stand up and eliminate the attack on the Constitution
by the

Red Prepper

Aug 16, 2017, 7:22:11 AM8/16/17
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 00:41:31 -0500, Zinger <Zin...@badSoSad.com>
wrote:
> On 8/15/2017 1:34 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
> > On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:11:37 -0700, Winston Smith
> > <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

> > again?
> >
> >> It was you who moved the thread from grid down to Ed.
> >

> >> Enlighten us what Ed's real or imagined sex life has to do with
our
> >> response to grid down.
> >
> > I'm sorry, you will have to take up sex with Ed himself. I am
totally
> > uninterested and would rather he not troll our group looking for
gay
> > sex. If you are interested, feel free to join him in RCM.

> It appears old Winnie already has.

Hmm, looking over there I can see his name show up there as much as
it does here.
It is loading more messages.