Lying Stalking filth Alfred (Fred) Enisz posted all about the General C.H Muir then whined boo hoo hoo cause a geneology buff actually read his contribution.

Whistleblower

Nov 4, 2005, 5:53:17 PM11/4/05
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/muir/bios/bio52.html

Friederick Enisz Family

By Fred Enisz

My parents and I came to the U.S. on the USS General C.H. Muir on
April 26, 1952. My father Friederick was from Kucera and my mother Maria was
from Torsau in the Batschka region of Jugoslavia. They met in a
concentration camp there. My father was stationed in Pristina in the
Yugoslavian army from 1937-1939. He was there when Mousolini attacked
Albania. After escaping from Jugoslavia, they again met and were married in
Austria and I was born one year later. We settled in Walworth, New York and
I moved to Colorado in 1975. My parents followed me years later.

THE WAYNE COUNTY MAIL

Volume 52 No. 16 Wayne County
Mail, Ontario

Photos (Freidrich Enisz, Alfred Enisz, Maria Enisz)

By affirmative vote of the executive board of the Council of Church Women,
the community is accepting a DP family from Church World Service. This is
the culmination of months of planning on the part of the church women.

Freidrich Enisz and his wife Maria were both born in Jugoslavia. He is
35, she is 31. Protestant, they have one son, Alfred, born in 1949. Both
have a high school education. Mr. Enisz, together with his father, had a
transportation business and also operated a moving picture theater.
Freidrich was trained as a mechanic and driver. In 1945 all their
possessions were taken from them and they were interned in a Jugoslavian
camp.

A year later Freidrich escaped and fled to Hungary, then to Austria in
1947. Since that time he has worked mostly as a construction worker and as
farm help. He is anxious to make a living for his family and himself in
America, is strong and healthy and will apparently make a good worker at
whatever he has an opportunity to do. His wife can do tailoring and so can
help the family get ahead. The Enisz family comes highly recommended from
the DP authorities.

We have been informed that they will arrive in New York City this coming
Sunday, April 20th on the General Stewart, and should hence arrive in
Ontario some time in the following week.

Temporary lodgings have been arranged, but a house will be a necessity in
the near future, also the furnishings, some of which have already been
promised. We will need to see that they are fed and housed until they are
able to support themselves. Some employers have already expressed themselves
as interested and perhaps willing to hire Mr. Enisz.

Mrs. Earle Champ was selected as a "clearing house" for all inquiries,
offers of assistance, suggestions, etc. Her telephone number is Ontario
4742. The committee appointed to see about furnishings is Mrs. Florence
Yakley, Mrs. Robert Childs and Mrs. Lewis Markham; for food, Mrs. Harry
Damewood, Mrs. Arthur Alborn, Mrs. Anthony Leenhouts, Mrs. Howard VerDow,
Mrs. Earl Ameele and Mrs. Rodney Hood.

People are requested to bring staple foods for this family to their own
churches or the nearest church on Sunday or early next week. As more
information about this worthwhile project is received, it will be printed in
the Mail.

According to a telephone call from New York on Wednesday, the Enisz
family were taken off the General Stewart for some unknown reason, but they
will be sent onthe earliest possible ship, perhaps in a week's time.

Ontario Opens Arms To Displaced Family

Maria Enisz and son Alfred and Friedrich Enisz the Huxley Sunnybrook
Farm, where they arrived get acquainted with their American employer, Sunday
morning from Bremen, Germany. Enisz Earle Huxley of Ontario at their new
home on started work on the farm Monday morning.

Sunday was a red leter day for Maria and Friedrich Enisz, Yugoslavian
born DPs who have just arrived in Ontario and were taken to their new home
on Earle F. Huxley's farm, south of Walworth called the Sunnybrook Farm
where Friedrich, who is 35 years old and a farmer and mechanic by trade,
will work.

Back before World War I the Enisz family owned two farms in Yugoslavia,
a little country about twice the size of Pennsylvania, where about 80 per
cent of the people were farmers.

The Enisz family lost their farms and all their worldly possessions.
Friedrich, or "Fritz" as he is familiarly called, and Maria in 1945 were
thrown into an internment camp in Yugoslavia, where they remained for two
years. During that time his parents and his grandparents died from
starvation.

A year later, in 1947, they fled to Hungary and later to Austria where
they have been until March of this year, living under extreme hardships in a
barracks building. In Sepetember of 1951 they began making arrangements with
the Church World Service.

Maria has a father (who is a baker by trade) and a sister still living
in Austria. Her mother is dead, but her mother's sister, from who she has
not heard in 30 years, lives in this country. Her name is Mrs. Rosalia Bohm
and Maria believes that her aunt lives in Youngstown, Ohio, although she
does not know the address.

Hoping that she can get in touch with her aunt, Maria has already given
details concerning her aunt to an Ontario Red Cross worker with the hope
that through the Red Cross she may be able to locate her relative, whose
maiden name was Pelvay and who was born in Hungary.

Through their interpreter both Fritz and Maria expressed their joy at
being in a country "where people act like human beings!" America is much
more beautiful than they had imagined, they said, and related how surprised
and delighted they are at finding the people so generous and friendly...
such a contrast to the Communistic dominated land from which they have fled.

First 'Real' Christmas in 9 Years Brings Happiness to Enisz Family

One little family is having a wonderful Christmas this year - their
first in NINE years - and their happiness is contagious, spreading joy among
the families of the many church women who made it possible for the Enisz
family to come to America.

Just to see the shining faces of Maria and Fritz, glowing with
appreciation, is to make you fell an added surge of Christmas spirit. Though
the Ontario Council of Church Women worked like trojans to make the
half-tenant house ready for the Enisz family, and did a nice job, they can
be extremely happy today to see the improvements Maria has wrought since
moving in last April. She has scrubbed the furniture until it shines, put
another coat of paint on the walls and floors, filled both her pantry and
another with canned foods, and even done a "decorator's" job on their
bedroom.

Little Freddie was three years old last Friday, and he has a grand new
suit of green wool made by his clever mother, who is a wonderful tailor. To
do with his "snazzy" three piece suit, his mother has also made him a nice
warm green overcoat, complete with covered buttons and matching hat. Freddie
looks "American", but he has an advantage over most of our three-year olds
in that he can understand and speak both English and German!

Fritz and Maria are also grateful for the opportunity of going to
school - something we all take for granted! They are learning English in
amazing fashion by attending Americanization classes at Wayne Central.
Anyone who has any contact with this fine family will have a brighter
holiday season by just visiting them and accepting their generous
hospitality. Fritz will be glad to tell you about the ONE big gift that
Freddie is going to get from Santa! (Aren't WE lucky?)

Thru the pastors of the sponsoring churches the family sent the
following message on Christmas cards, written in English, "We wish to
express our thanks and deep gratitude to the pastors and congregations of
the churches who have so willingly and kind-heartedly helped our beginning
in this wonderful land of America. Our prayers have been answered thru your
kind deeds, so from our hearts we would like to say a Very Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year to all. Fritz, Maria and Fredi."

(Photo & Newspaper Clippings courtesy of Fred Enisz)

From: fen...@aol.com (Fenisz)
Newsgroups: soc.genealogy.german
Date: 26 Apr 2001 04:27:55 GMT
Subject: General Muir anniversary

On April 26, 1952 my family arrived in New York aboard the General C.H.Muir.
There is now a web site for the people who sailed on the Muir. The ship
brought refugees to the U.S. and Australlia. AT last count, there were 105
people registered on the web site. I can give you the URL site for the Muir
upon request.
Fred Enisz

Jodi

Nov 4, 2005, 6:33:17 PM11/4/05

"Whistleblower" <Whistl...@noemail.com> wrote in message

sos...@yahoo.com

Nov 4, 2005, 10:47:35 PM11/4/05
You archived no such thing.

What you did was furnish me a lawful reason to know and publish your
name---per the defamation law, by your chosing to defame me by name.

Or, didn't you realize that is one of the many remedies the law
provides people YOU defame?

Message has been deleted