wow check out that ugly mug!

Hugo Drax

Jul 9, 2003, 6:24:51 PM7/9/03

Thoughtcube

Jul 9, 2003, 7:32:55 PM7/9/03

"Hugo Drax" <hugo...@nsa.gov> wrote in message
news:bei4nu$5ba4c$1...@ID-155262.news.dfncis.de...
> http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NZHSEYE&key=DDD

Oh, she isn't that bad. Imagine her without the braces, and she is
just fine.

PC

Jul 9, 2003, 10:09:58 PM7/9/03

Is that you?

Darkfalz

Jul 10, 2003, 12:26:30 AM7/10/03
"Hugo Drax" <hugo...@nsa.gov> wrote in message
> http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NZHSEYE&key=DDD

Before you say anything, remember that there's almost a 100% chance she has
a boyfriend much better looking than you.

serendipity

Jul 10, 2003, 11:10:21 PM7/10/03
Why do you feel the need to make fun of others?
It pisses me off that there is so much hate here. You guys keep complaining
that you cant get a girl because of your looks (which is complete rubbish)-
but are quick to make fun of a girl if she isn't a 10.
sorry, I know I should jut ignore this nonsense...

Darkfalz

Jul 10, 2003, 11:53:34 PM7/10/03
"serendipity" <serendi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Why do you feel the need to make fun of others?

Why do you? When you get together with your female friends, I bet you spend
nearly 90% of the time either drooling over guys you consider cute or
putting down guys that you don't.

serendipity

Jul 11, 2003, 2:21:37 AM7/11/03
"Darkfalz" <dark...@xis.com.au> wrote in message

This would be unlikely since I have no female friends

Darkfalz

Jul 11, 2003, 3:29:22 AM7/11/03
> This would be unlikely since I have no female friends

With yourself then.

serendipity

Jul 11, 2003, 5:22:42 AM7/11/03

> > This would be unlikely since I have no female friends
>
> With yourself then.

I do not spend 90% of my time thinking about men. Almost 90% of the time I
am thinking about myself and what a f**k up I am

Darkfalz

Jul 11, 2003, 5:39:53 AM7/11/03
"serendipity" <serendi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I spend 100% of my time thinking about women. How evil they are, how much
they have hurt me, and how much I wish I could meet one who wasn't "like
that".

serendipity

Jul 11, 2003, 6:33:19 AM7/11/03
I do not spend 90% of my time thinking about men. Almost 90% of the time I
> > am thinking about myself and what a f**k up I am
>
> I spend 100% of my time thinking about women. How evil they are, how much
> they have hurt me, and how much I wish I could meet one who wasn't "like
> that".

That is really sad DF. Maybe if you didn't think about how much you hate
women all the time, things could change.... I do spend quite a lot of time
thinking about men- how I wish I could find a good one, how I wish I could
be in love.
Thinking about your hate all the time isn't good for you- you should think
about doing some things for yourself, so that your life doesn't revolve
around one thing. If you are happy with yourself- you are more likely to
attract a gal.
Why am I bothering? You will find fault with this I am sure...

Darkfalz

Jul 12, 2003, 12:18:30 AM7/12/03
> That is really sad DF. Maybe if you didn't think about how much you hate
> women all the time, things could change....

Maybe if I wasn't reminded day in and day out about what cruel, shallow and
evil people women are, I wouldn't think about it so much.

ci+

Aug 6, 2003, 11:10:40 PM8/6/03
is that hugo...@nsa.gov? :>

"Thoughtcube" <thoug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

yes, it's mostly the braces... which someday should make her teeth a little
"prettier"...

Hugo Drax

Aug 6, 2003, 11:13:34 PM8/6/03

<ci+> wrote in message news:3f31c147@hughey...

Wow look at this ugly mug. looks like PAT
http://www.hotornot.com/?9b21=39713

William P

Aug 6, 2003, 11:31:40 PM8/6/03
"Hugo Drax" <hugo...@draxindustries.com> wrote in news:bgsg3i$rnqhb$1
@ID-155262.news.uni-berlin.de:

Are you kidding me? She's a babe.

Message has been deleted

Leander

Aug 7, 2003, 6:16:35 AM8/7/03

To counterbalance, look at this girl:

http://www.deiligst.no/?id=11949&filter=13

Beautiful!

There you see how gorgeous a girl actually can get - she's a clear 10,
at least in that picture - and how inflated the scores at hotornot
etc. are.

None

Aug 7, 2003, 5:41:40 PM8/7/03
ci+ wrote:
> yes, it's mostly the braces... which someday should make her teeth a little
> "prettier"...

Sure worked for me. But left me with a LOT of emotional trouble, too.

None

Aug 7, 2003, 5:42:42 PM8/7/03
Leander wrote:

> http://www.deiligst.no/?id=11949&filter=13
>
> Beautiful!
>
> There you see how gorgeous a girl actually can get - she's a clear 10,
> at least in that picture - and how inflated the scores at hotornot
> etc. are.

Seen better, even in RL.

Message has been deleted

Hugo Drax

Aug 8, 2003, 12:13:28 AM8/8/03

"Eldorado" <vog...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "Leander" <epig...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > look at this girl:
> >
> > http://www.deiligst.no/?id=11949&filter=13
> >
> > Beautiful!
> >
> > There you see how gorgeous a girl actually can get - she's a clear 10,
> > at least in that picture - and how inflated the scores at hotornot
> > etc. are.
>
> You're kidding, right? That picture is just so tacky!
>
> Eldo.

But your gay. I would stick my dick in her pussy. no second thought.

Jim Summers87

Aug 8, 2003, 12:17:20 AM8/8/03
>. I would stick my dick in her pussy. no second thought.

Yes, she has a lovely ass.

hotep

Aug 8, 2003, 10:37:58 AM8/8/03
None <i-dont-want-to-r...@swissonline.ch> wrote:
: Leander wrote:

They don't get much better looking than that, so what exactly is the
point of saying you've seen better?

None

Aug 8, 2003, 2:01:32 PM8/8/03
hotep wrote:

> : Seen better, even in RL.
> They don't get much better looking than that, so what exactly is the
> point of saying you've seen better?

The difference between 9.7 and 9.8

maddman

Aug 8, 2003, 4:10:29 PM8/8/03
epig...@yahoo.com (Leander) wrote in message news:<fb1b3ab2.03080...@posting.google.com>...

She's faptastic, no doubt about it. But that's a professional photo,
with perfect lighting and expert makeup and retouched in photoshop.
Models are not that hot in real life.

Message has been deleted