BoomKiss

TheCallan

Dec 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/28/98

Demand our own freedom
Embrace the freedom of all
Crash down the walls
Build bridges of understanding
Celebrate the indvidual
Celebrate us all.

Surf4301

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
Whew..... that certainly was a bit out of the ordinary. About a month ago I
mentioned that the group was getting more militant, but I was not expecting see
Transgendered Shock Troopers as cheerleaders for the Transgendered Revolution.

Mia in Washington, DC wondering what tomorrow will bring.

Merit Heart

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
Thanks Callan!
(reads like it was pulled out-of your Heart/Soul!)

Mia wrote:
<snip>...

>Transgendered Shock Troopers as cheerleaders for the Transgendered
Revolution.

Mia!
I think "whatever-it-is", you've caught a bit of it yourself!

We gotta have it!
Poetry along with the Philosophy,
The serious laced with laughter.
Work And Play, both necessary.
"Intergendered" is a Balancing Act
"One-Sided-ness" don't fit anymore!

Meri-t*

Unknown

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
On 28 Dec 1998 17:28:45 GMT, in alt.support.intergendered, message
<19981228122845...@ng-fu1.aol.com>,
thec...@aol.comsalome (TheCallan) wrote:

>The challenge we face
> Is working together
>Finding common ground
> Which honors us all
>Those who fight with their queerness
> Those who teach with their normativity
>Both taking a part
> in the revolution that comes
>
>Stand up for ourselves
> Accept the love of others
>Demand our own freedom
> Embrace the freedom of all
>Crash down the walls
> Build bridges of understanding
>Celebrate the indvidual
> Celebrate us all.

Ah, Callan, how I respect you, and your gift! Indeed there is so much
of us in one another that the differences seem inconsequential. And
it is such a short step from one role to another.

Andrea

honor seed

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99

Hello
Surf, Merit, Andrea, Fofol, Sarah et al....
Nice to see you together and moving into the new year with a sonic
BoomKiss.

Love
Honor

PS. Watch for the "BLUE MOON" in the sky also at the end of of the
month, it only happens once in maybe a century!

Merit Heart

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99

honor seed wrote

>Hello
>Surf, Merit, Andrea, Fofol, Sarah et al....
>Nice to see you together and moving into the new year with a sonic
>BoomKiss.

Nice to have you back,

>Love
>Honor
>
>PS. Watch for the "BLUE MOON" in the sky also at the end of of the
>month, it only happens once in maybe a century!

On new year's Eve (or in the first hours of the new year), here in Atlanta,
the moon had Double rainbow Rings...very eerie and beautiful!
Meri-T*

fofol

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
In article <3690E1...@pacifier.com>, ho...@pacifier.com wrote:
>Hello
>Surf, Merit, Andrea, Fofol, Sarah et al....
>Nice to see you together and moving into the new year with a sonic
>BoomKiss.
>
>Love
>Honor

Thanks you a lot, and wish you the same.

Love and kisses, fofol

>PS. Watch for the "BLUE MOON" in the sky also at the end of of the
>month, it only happens once in maybe a century!

Oh, here in France it happens all the time, depending on the kind of wine the
French just had for dinner ..... (as I don't drink, it doesn't happen to me
though)

___________________________

Lust for Life

Iggy Pop

Unknown

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
On Mon, 04 Jan 1999 07:44:27 -0800, in alt.support.intergendered,
message <3690E1...@pacifier.com>, honor seed <ho...@pacifier.com>
wrote:

>Hello
>Surf, Merit, Andrea, Fofol, Sarah et al....
>Nice to see you together and moving into the new year with a sonic
>BoomKiss.
>
>Love
>Honor

You, too, Honor. Carry on with pride and laughter. I predict 1999
will be a fine vintage year.

Andrea

Sarah

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
In article <3690E1...@pacifier.com>, honor seed <ho...@pacifier.com>
writes

>Hello
>Surf, Merit, Andrea, Fofol, Sarah et al....
>Nice to see you together and moving into the new year with a sonic
>BoomKiss.

LOL - This NG won't die while we get puns like that, Honor, whatever
Meri-T* says!

>Love
>Honor

Happy New Year to you and the a.s.i. "irregulars"...

>PS. Watch for the "BLUE MOON" in the sky also at the end of of the
>month, it only happens once in maybe a century!

?Sorry? I *rarely* say this about you, Honor (honest!), but... what are
you talking about here??
Love and hugs for '99,
Sarah