New web page

Vicki(s)

Jan 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/25/97

Hi asdis folks! It's us Vicki(s), we're back. (we *hope*!)

There's been a *lot* going on for us since the last time we wrote here;
we'll catch you all up on that in another post (or two, or three, or... :grin:)

But *one* of the things that has happened is that we have put together a web
page that has a special section called "Welcome to the Wonderful World of
the MidContinuum" -- the dissociative continuum, that is. We hope you will
all come take a look at it. :)

And not only that, but we hope you will contribute to it! See, one of the
things we would like to do is start collecting peoples' descriptions of what
it is like to be dissociative, especially for those who do not fit all the
DID diagnostic criteria... midcontinuum folks, like us. (And we know we're
not the only ones.) So, if you would be willing to write up a description
like this, or if you already *have* a description up on your own web page,
we would love to link to it.

You can email us text or links (or questions!) at this anon address, or at
anon...@anon.twwells.com, or at vic...@asarian.org. We can post what you
send us with your name attached, or without.

We hope to make this page a central location for information and discussion
about midcontinuum dissociation.

Oh, and the other stuff on our page is stuff about our healing journey, and
resources that have helped us, and some just general getting a life stuff.
(We hope to have one of those someday...!) We hope you'll find it helpful or
at least interesting.

And now, let us not forget to give you the URL!! :grin: It is:
http://www.asarian.org/~vickis

Thanks,

Vicki(s)
- glad to be back! :)

--
For more information about this service, send e-mail to:
he...@anon.twwells.com -- for an automatically returned help message

who-am-i

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

In article <5ceiar$4...@twwells.com> Vickie(s) wrote:
>Hi asdis folks! It's us Vicki(s), we're back. (we *hope*!)

Hi! I smiled seeing you were back...

>There's been a *lot* going on for us since the last time we wrote here;
>we'll catch you all up on that in another post (or two, or three, or... :grin:)
>
>But *one* of the things that has happened is that we have put together a web
>page that has a special section called "Welcome to the Wonderful World of
>the MidContinuum" -- the dissociative continuum, that is. We hope you will
>all come take a look at it. :)

This sounds very cool! I rarely can log onto the Web, but I'll try
to take a look...and if I ever get coherent enough, maybe I'll
send in a contribution.

Just think, only yesterday I was thinking about this mid-continuum
stuff and really wanting to talk with someone about it. :)

>And not only that, but we hope you will contribute to it! See, one of the
>things we would like to do is start collecting peoples' descriptions of what
>it is like to be dissociative, especially for those who do not fit all the
>DID diagnostic criteria... midcontinuum folks, like us. (And we know we're
>not the only ones.) So, if you would be willing to write up a description
>like this, or if you already *have* a description up on your own web page,
>we would love to link to it.
>
>You can email us text or links (or questions!) at this anon address, or at
>anon...@anon.twwells.com, or at vic...@asarian.org. We can post what you
>send us with your name attached, or without.
>
>We hope to make this page a central location for information and discussion
>about midcontinuum dissociation.
>
>Oh, and the other stuff on our page is stuff about our healing journey, and
>resources that have helped us, and some just general getting a life stuff.
>(We hope to have one of those someday...!) We hope you'll find it helpful or
>at least interesting.
>
>And now, let us not forget to give you the URL!! :grin: It is:
> http://www.asarian.org/~vickis
>
>Thanks,
>
>Vicki(s)
> - glad to be back! :)

thanks for telling us and for all the work to set this site up, Vicki(s).

peace,
who-am-i