WDJW status for 02/10/19 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2019, 5:43:30 AM2/10/19
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2019, 6:57:36 PM2/10/19
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

%

Feb 10, 2019, 6:59:57 PM2/10/19
.

hi

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2019, 7:03:29 PM2/10/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2019, 7:46:22 PM2/10/19
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2019, 7:46:43 PM2/10/19
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2019, 7:47:10 PM2/10/19
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

>>> The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Thankyou Dr

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/P5mwLiYu5Kg/6-rJi9ypCgAJ

I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2019, 10:03:57 AM2/11/19

Lucifer

Feb 11, 2019, 2:31:16 PM2/11/19
Why the second of October?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2019, 3:49:07 PM2/11/19
*** February 11, 2019 (aka 02/11/19) Tragically ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/QyKDkDE4Px8/-N3vh31gDQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2019, 6:32:03 PM2/11/19
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a marvelous array
of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2019, 8:53:19 PM2/11/19
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to
you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews 12:1)
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2019, 8:53:55 PM2/11/19
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia (low
blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target HgbA1c
of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2019, 8:54:31 PM2/11/19
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/fivxNKK7-1s/Wh0wF4kGBQAJ

Colt, also

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2EjzUBtVAgAJ

>>> The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.
>>
>> Source:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ

>> So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment,
don't you (yes/no) ?

> Thankyou Dr

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/P5mwLiYu5Kg/6-rJi9ypCgAJ

I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2019, 8:13:29 AM2/12/19
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in the subject line:
> "* Again exposing the tragedy of Dexter being eternally condemned and ever more cursed by GOD on 01/19/18 ..."
>
> I can copy and paste just as well as you can. The
> difference is that I'm posting facts.

LIE.

(See evidence below)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/KKesYhzjQjI/7h31Wl74AgAJ

> The infamous Dr. Andrew B Chung, well known on this and
> other newsgroups for his unbreakable fixation on the two
> pound diet

LIE.

Stopping the overeating (i.e. deadly Adam&Eve sin of gluttony) is
**not** a diet (i.e. worrying about what to eat).

Stopping sin is **not** the same as sinning.

It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD commands us to
not worry.

This does mean that we are to http://HeartMDPhD.com/NotDiet

> as well as his religious delusions,

LIE.

The Holy Spirit is **not** a religious delusion.

Anyone who claims that those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, suffer from a religious delusion,
blasphemes against the Holy Spirit in a two-fold manner:

(1) It is written that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of a sound mind,
which means He keeps us from having delusions. To say/write otherwise
is to, in fact, blaspheme against Him.

(2) Moreover, lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
Who is the Spirit of truth, is also blaspheming against Him. It is
written that blaspheming against Him will never be forgiven (Mark
3:29)

> has finally
> come to the attention of the Georgia Composite Medical
> Board.

LIE.

"June of 2016" is **not** "has finally come to the attention of the
Georgia Composite Medical Board." Indeed, it is more than 1.5 years
ago.

Four (4) proven lies in a row.

> His license to practice medicine was suspended in
> June of 2016 ...

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly admit the 4th LIE.

LIEs are **not** facts.

The reason why you are a proven pathological liar here is because
there's no truth in you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) by
GOD.

+++

Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

> I could personally utter **those words** but that
> wouldn't make them true, except in your fevered imagination.

**emphasis** added.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/uKh8ID10CQAJ

Actually, you can't even write **Jesus is LORD** much less say the
sentence with your mouth or you would have done so already as in the
cited example of David Silverman (aka Arch Rationalist on YouTube).

Laus DEO !

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned
(Mark 3:29), more than ever by ever extending & increasing His curse
on you **and** your entire extended household more than ever in the
name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! !

"It is being done." -- Holy Spirit (John 16:23)

Laus DEO !!!

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2019, 8:20:28 AM2/12/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2019, 3:35:43 PM2/12/19
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful array
of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2019, 8:57:36 PM2/12/19
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to
you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews 12:1)
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2019, 8:58:16 PM2/12/19
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia (low
blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target HgbA1c
of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2019, 8:58:55 PM2/12/19
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/fivxNKK7-1s/Wh0wF4kGBQAJ

Colt, also

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2EjzUBtVAgAJ

>>> The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.
>>
>> Source:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ

>> So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment,
don't you (yes/no) ?

> Thankyou Dr

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/P5mwLiYu5Kg/6-rJi9ypCgAJ

I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2019, 9:34:20 AM2/13/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2019, 7:13:58 PM2/13/19
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a tasty array of
different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2019, 8:55:38 PM2/13/19
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2019, 8:56:12 PM2/13/19
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2019, 8:56:47 PM2/13/19
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

>>> The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Thankyou Dr

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/P5mwLiYu5Kg/6-rJi9ypCgAJ

I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2019, 7:37:26 AM2/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2019, 4:01:20 PM2/14/19
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful array
of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2019, 8:23:04 PM2/14/19
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to
you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews 12:1)
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2019, 8:23:31 PM2/14/19
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia (low
blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target HgbA1c
of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2019, 8:24:04 PM2/14/19
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/fivxNKK7-1s/Wh0wF4kGBQAJ

Colt, also

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2EjzUBtVAgAJ

>>> The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.
>>
>> Source:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ

>> So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment,
don't you (yes/no) ?

> Thankyou Dr

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/P5mwLiYu5Kg/6-rJi9ypCgAJ

I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2019, 6:15:31 AM2/15/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2019, 6:22:24 PM2/15/19
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a tasty array of
different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2019, 7:55:16 PM2/15/19
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2019, 7:55:42 PM2/15/19
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2019, 7:56:09 PM2/15/19
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

>>> The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Thankyou Dr

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/P5mwLiYu5Kg/6-rJi9ypCgAJ

I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2019, 9:37:44 AM2/16/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2019, 3:01:21 PM2/16/19
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2019, 8:40:52 PM2/16/19
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2019, 8:43:39 PM2/16/19
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2019, 8:45:42 PM2/16/19