Daily WDJW Health Tip for 11/10/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2019, 6:45:09 AM11/10/19
It's when we've grace (Titus 2:11) in our LORD that we become
healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 10:49:59 AM11/11/19
It's when we're always thankful (1 Chronicles 16:35) in our LORD that

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2019, 8:32:25 AM11/12/19
It's when we're rescued (Colossians 1:13-14) in our LORD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2019, 10:40:26 AM11/13/19
It's when we're safe (2 Kings 17:38-39) in our LORD that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2019, 11:32:42 AM11/14/19
It's when we've love (Psalm 23:6) in our LORD that we become healthier

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2019, 12:16:07 PM11/15/19
It's when we're rapture (John 14:2-4) ready in our LORD that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2019, 1:30:24 PM11/16/19
It's when we're always patient (Proverbs 15:18) in our LORD that we