WDJW thought for 03/01/20 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 1, 2020, 4:47:07 AM3/1/20
"For the grace of GOD has appeared that offers salvation to all
people." (Titus 2:11)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always grace (Titus 2:11) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when
we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2020, 8:11:35 AM3/2/20
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in
humility value others above yourselves" (Philippians 2:3)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always humility (Philippians 2:3) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 3, 2020, 8:32:47 AM3/3/20
"Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to
utter anything before GOD. GOD is in Heaven and you are on Earth, so
let your words be few." (Ecclesiastes 5:2)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always patience (Ecclesiastes 5:2) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 4, 2020, 8:28:26 AM3/4/20
"YOU save the humble, but Your eyes are on the haughty to bring them
low." (2 Samuel 22:28)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always humble (2 Samuel 22:28) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2020, 8:17:16 AM3/5/20
"if My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and
pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will
hear from Heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their
land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always obeying (2 Chronicles 7:14) our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2020, 3:02:17 PM3/5/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:

>>> It is tragic that he defies HaShem and morality!
>
>> Such is the terrible consequence of having blasphemed against (Mark 3:29)
>> the Holy Spirit.
>
>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy
>> appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/Ou9z59nGJzI/2bZYchvKAQAJ

> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem,
Elohim, Abba, DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2020, 6:24:28 AM3/6/20
"The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, turning a person from the
snares of death." (Proverbs 14:27)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always life (Proverbs 14:27) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 7, 2020, 11:42:31 AM3/7/20
"HE guides the humble in what is right and teaches them His way."
(Psalm 25:9)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always guided (Psalm 25:9) in what is right in our Wonderful (Isaiah