WDJW thought for 12/20/20 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2020, 4:46:38 PM12/20/20
"But the angel said to her, 'Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found
favor with GOD. You will conceive and give birth to a Son, and you are
to call Him Jesus.'" (Luke 1:30-31)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always favor (Luke 1:30-31) with GOD in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
LORD when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2020, 1:20:17 PM12/21/20
"HE will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The
LORD GOD will give Him the throne of His father David, and He will
reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; HIS kingdom will never end."
(Luke 1:32-33)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always great (Luke 1:32-33) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2020, 1:21:49 AM12/22/20
"Praise be to the LORD, the GOD of Israel, because He has come to His
people and redeemed them." (Luke 1:68)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always redeemed (Luke 1:68) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2020, 12:32:42 AM12/23/20
"But when the set time had fully come, GOD sent His Son, born of a
woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we
might receive adoption to sonship." (Galatians 4:4-5)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always a child (Galatians 4:4-5) of GOD in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2020, 5:31:50 AM12/24/20
"While they were there, the time came for the Baby to be born, and she
gave birth to her Firstborn, a Son. She wrapped Him in cloths and
placed Him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for
them." (Luke 2:6-7)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always the right timing (Luke 2:6-7) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2020, 2:32:22 AM12/25/20
"But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news
that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of
David a Savior has been born to you; HE is the Messiah, the LORD. This
will be a sign to you: You will find a Baby wrapped in cloths and
lying in a manger.'" (Luke 2:10-12)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always great joy (Luke 2:10-12) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2020, 12:05:28 AM12/26/20
"Suddenly a great company of the Heavenly Host appeared with the
angel, praising GOD and saying, 'Glory to GOD in the highest Heaven,
and on Earth peace to those on whom His favor rests.'" (Luke 2:13-14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (Luke 2:13-14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when