WDJW thought for 09/13/20 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2020, 10:03:57 AM9/13/20
"For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: 'The one who
is unwilling to work shall not eat.'" (2 Thessalonians 3:10)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always eating (2 Thessalonians 3:10) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
LORD when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2020, 1:41:33 PM9/14/20
"keep yourselves in GOD’s love as you wait for the mercy of our LORD
Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life." (Jude 1:21)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always GOD's love (Jude 1:21) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2020, 5:21:48 PM9/15/20
"I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of GOD
so that you may know that you have eternal life. This is the confidence
we have in approaching GOD: that if we ask anything according to His
will, He hears us." (1 John 5:13-14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've always
eternal life (1 John 5:13-14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 16, 2020, 5:22:16 PM9/16/20
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our LORD." (Romans 6:23)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always eternal life (Romans 6:23) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2020, 3:56:11 PM9/17/20
"When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and
asked, 'Who then can be saved?' Jesus looked at them and said, 'With
man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible.'"
(Matthew 19:25-26)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always saved (Matthew 19:25-26) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2020, 4:44:13 PM9/18/20
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this is
not from yourselves, it is the gift of GOD" (Ephesians 2:8)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've always
faith (Ephesians 2:8) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2020, 4:51:42 PM9/19/20
"For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign
LORD. Repent and live!" (Ezekiel 18:32)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we always
live (Ezekiel 18:32) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're