WDJW thought for 11/18/18 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2018, 7:23:03 AM11/18/18
"The LORD is slow to anger but great in power; the LORD will not leave
the guilty unpunished. HIS way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and
clouds are the dust of His feet." (Nahum 1:3)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
powerful (Nahum 1:3) like our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're
always saying/writing that we're http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
(Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) w/all glory (
http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD --> http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen (Luke
24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/Messiah

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

http://bit.ly/KeithAyoob

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2018, 10:35:03 AM11/19/18
"give thanks in all circumstances; for this is GOD’s will for you in
Christ Jesus." (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we give
thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18) in our Wonderful

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2018, 2:21:45 PM11/20/18
"But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to You. What I
have vowed I will make good. I will say, 'Salvation comes from the
LORD.'" (Jonah 2:9)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we
proclaim our salvation (Jonah 2:9) by our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2018, 11:06:04 AM11/21/18
"Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and
song. For the LORD is the great GOD, the great KING above all gods."
(Psalm 95:2-3)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've come
with thanksgiving (Psalm 95:2) before our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2018, 11:55:55 AM11/22/18
"All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more
and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of
GOD. Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting
away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day." (2 Corinthians
4:15-16)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we
overflow with thanksgiving (2 Corinthians 4:15) to our Wonderful

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2018, 10:45:20 AM11/23/18
"For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the LORD
Jesus and your love for all GOD’s people, I have not stopped giving
thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers." (Ephesians 1:15-16)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
faith (Ephesians 1:15) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2018, 11:40:36 AM11/24/18
"For everything GOD created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if
it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the
Word of GOD and prayer." (1 Timothy 4:4-5)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we receive
with thanksgiving (1 Timothy 4:4) the providence of our Wonderful