<> Being wonderfully hungry on 06/18/19 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2019, 7:46:51 AM6/18/19
LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully
hungry as evident by His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when He proves
He's living despite looking like He's just been slain (behold His body
piercings) by eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke 24:42) and
honeycomb on Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also
in fulfillment of the LORD's John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com

J. Abrams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> J. Abrams wrote:

>>> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>>>
>>> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
>>> and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
>>> both to abound and to suffer need.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
>>
>> While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
>> with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Timothy Sutter wrote:

> ok, Chung, but just remember
>
> =you= get -no- credit for any of this at all

Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26

> all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=

Laus DEO (Psalm 117:1)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO

> i'm wonderfully hungry...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much

Nancy (aka Pegleg Dupree) wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Nancy (aka Pegleg Dupree) wrote:

>> > I hungry for the set time of the coming kingdom of G-D.
>> >
>> > And you?
>>
>> I am now even more wonderfully hungry than before and again advise
>> that you, Nancy, really try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
>> since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> Nancy
>
> I, Nancy, am wonderfully hungry.....

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8TBSeve4mf8/sCRo9n7IBQAJ

I note that you, Nancy, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having just
now (Luke 6:21a) used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD. Laus DEO
:-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Nancy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2019, 9:32:37 AM6/18/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2019, 7:52:17 PM6/18/19

%

Jun 18, 2019, 7:54:15 PM6/18/19
On 2019-06-18 4:59 p.m., Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/T54ZJMvcULM/47vwc8GPBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2019, 8:01:12 PM6/18/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD