(Anosmia) Again how to know here on USENET that someone is infected with the COVID-19 novel coronavirus ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 6:43:59 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again revealed here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/H4Kqb45EAgAJ

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

Mar 23, 2020, 6:51:05 PM3/23/20
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in
I have cancelled all my appointments with you experts.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 6:58:32 PM3/23/20
Nicodemus wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Nicodemus wrote:

>>> Taking your reply to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite, again I ask you
>>> Andrew what do you bring to the Table, a healthy appetite for food or spiritual
>>> understanding,
>>
>> Again, I simply bring the medical advice that you, Nicodemus, really
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> Tell me andrew do you truly seek knowledge, so many are hungry for
> spiritual knowledge, you keep repeating like some broken record,

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/CbuZAmtKCVs/8eqUDZowCAAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26), Nicodemus, so that you'd come to trust the
truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2020, 2:35:46 AM3/24/20
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> vallor wrote:
>> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

<begin response to linuxgal>

The context here is that if GOD had not said "now I know," we wouldn't
**now** know that Abraham had proven that he had indeed made the
choice to fear GOD.

Abraham was without an agenda and clearly did not interpret "now I
know" to mean that "GOD did not know" as evident by his continuing to
trust GOD and thereby receive the ram (Genesis 22:13) to use as a
substitute burnt offering.

<end response to linuxgal>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/ncFZEWtPAgAJ

>>> Abram (sp) did not try to kill his son. Maybe you should read that story
>>> again.

<begin response to the eternally condemned>

LIE.

"Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But
the Angel of the LORD called out to him from Heaven, 'Abraham!
Abraham!' 'Here I am,' he replied. 'Do not lay a hand on the boy,' He
said. 'Do not do anything to him.'" (Genesis 22:10-12)

To knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him.

<end response to the eternally condemned>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ

>> Either you are mistaken, or you are splitting some hair on a technicality
>> that could only matter to a (badly schooled) Christian apologist.

<begin response to vallor>

It's worse; tragically, such folks are eternally condemned for
blaspheming against (Mark 3:29) the Holy Spirit.

"It would have been better for them had they not ever been born." --
Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LrZRTkwvguU/1-Q9zCj5CAAJ

<end response to vallor>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ

> Then read it all through again, see for yourself. Did he follow God's
> request? Yes, did he try? No.

LIE.

It is clearly written that Abraham "stretched forth his hand" (Genesis
22:10a) thereby starting "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) so that
his being stopped **after** he "took the knife" (Genesis 22:10b) does
mean he did try but was stopped **after** he had already started "to
slay his son." (Genesis 22:10)

Bottom line:
Abraham tried "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) but was stopped by
GOD in the middle of his attempt.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/PBILKi6hAgAJ

Again, to knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry
( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him, Who is the Spirit of truth.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned more than
ever in the name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !!!

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart