++ Again greeting dearly beloved Debra on 10/15/18 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2018, 6:18:09 AM10/15/18
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman asked:

> Andrew Chung: Brian Shaw eats nearly all day long, every day,
> 7 meals per day, 12,000 calories per day:
>
> World's Strongest Man — Full Day of Eating (12,000+ calories)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEJyjKTH9g
>
> Where does he fit into your teaching
> that the Bible says every single
> baby toddler youth teen tween
> adult middle-age-adult old-age-adult
> ancient-adult should consume only
> 2 pounds of food per day and that
> consuming even one ounce over this
> amount constitutes gluttony for which
> a person will have to roast in hell ??

Until Brian Shaw stops committing "the sin" (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2), he will surely die.

For it is written at Romans 6:23 that "the wages of sin is death."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1hPxIEWu65I/atsMZzwBBgAJ

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
>>
>> > EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY NEW STALKER
>> > ANTI-BIBLE ANTI-GOD ANTI-JESUS
>> > ASIAN HEATHEN ORIENTALIST
>> > SELF-NAMED GREAT SAGE ITCHY:
>> >
>> > See my December 26 2017 post on this thread
>> > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.bible.prophecy/aCZqeYSfDc4/3CawFRYhCQAJ
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/K8Y2fJTx2Lo/R3HiTaDWCgAJ
>>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> hope you, dearly beloved Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Happy New Year to you Andrew (whenever it is your New Year starts).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/bZDSOaToCgAJ

I share with you, dearly beloved Debra, that we really should
celebrate "New Years Day" as the Day (Luke 2:21) our Messiah took up
His Name JESUS, which, as it is also written, is the Name by which we,
who are His redeemed, are saved (Romans 10:10).

Moreover, the year would not be new if our LORD did not make it new
(Revelation 21:5).

> I thought you would probably be pleased with me making a few notations
> at the group regarding your long-time-stalker you-know-who.

GSI simply needs to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) just as Pharisee
Nicodemus needed to be born again (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26).

Moreover, Nicodemus was not stalking our LORD Jesus as he took note
from a distance of all the miracles He did just as GSI has not been
stalking me as she from a distance has taken note, albeit unfavorably,
of how our LORD has been using me. It is only in the darkness of night
(either literally or via USENET) can the perishing approach (either
physically or in cyberspace) those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42).

> Have you ever seen any pic of her?

No.

> Or do you otherwise know for sure
> what gender she is?

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I continue to receive the thought from
our LORD (HE has the awesome power of reverse-telepathy as described
in Revelation where He gives instructions to His Heavenly Host without
John hearing those instructions) that only a heterosexual woman would
openly (i.e. on-line) express the wish that a hated man become a
trans-sexual. Men don't do this because we have this issue in our
heart (Proverbs 4:23) about any harm coming to testicles (i.e. as in
the case of males undergoing gender re-assignment surgery) with most
of us having had the GOD-given experience of being kicked/kneed there
by women. Moreover, such a heterosexual woman, in her heart, has
sexual desires for the man whom she openly hates which is a problem
that she wants solved by the man being changed into a woman by others.
She can't do it (i.e. with a knife as a stalker) because of the very
strong sexual desire she has in her heart for the man whom she hates.
She knows she'd end up propositioning him instead if she were to meet
up with him in person but would then accuse him of rape if they were
to have sexual intercourse.

Her reading this will cause her to hate me even more but it is written
that our LORD gives us the desires of our heart so that her hatred of
me is a manifestation of her hatred of Him.

Bottom line:

How GSI has been acting for years towards HeartDoc Andrew here on-line
is a manifestation of her profound cognitive dissonance.

> I think for sure she is a she, though she has pretended to be a he,
> but I would prefer to KNOW the one way or the other if possible.

I hope that your now knowing makes it easier for you, dearly beloved
Debra, to pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) for GSI's perishing soul.

> I wish you would stop posting against Rod, and posting against anyone
> except for now and then.

It is written that we are to serve the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
GOD as His lamps, which, as it is written He says, can not be covered.

> Seeing threads talking about people eternally condemned on a regular
> basis is a big downer and does not parallel scripture which commands
> to focus on the positive and good.

Why look down when you, dearly beloved Debra, can look up at the "Son
of Man" being raised up (John 3:14) for healing as our #1 Example of
being http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42) ???

> Understand clearly, it is not that it is not to be done at all, but
> not of any frequency.

It's up to the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD the frequency He
allows the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) to return like "moths to
flame."

> The majority of your threads / posts - just the same as anyone's -
> should be positive and or instructive, not negative and or destructive.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I prayerfully (2 Chronicles 7:14)
advise that you, dearly beloved Debra, focus your mind on "What does
Jesus want?" ( http://WDJW.net ) in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

"New Years Day" really is WDJW (Matthew 16:18) Day per what is
described at Luke 2:21.

> Besides, do you think that is flattering to yourself to see you wanting
> to daily publish such against-your-fellow-man stuff? Go ahead and
> think it, if you think it correct, but what the good point to keep
> publishing it or so often ???? It causes people to not think well of
> YOU. You should not be dwelling on the demise of other people.
> It is normal to have such thoughts, but not to be dwelling on them.

It is written that we are to humble (2 Chronicles 7:14) ourselves,
dearly beloved Debra, instead of flattering/exalting ourselves.

> And what is up with the threads to people that are not at the group ??
> This is ridiculous to see at all, let alone every day. Could you consider
> to cut that down or totally out as well?

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again prayerfully (2 Chronicles
7:14) advise that you, dearly beloved Debra, focus your mind on "What
does Jesus want?" ( http://WDJW.net ) in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Again, "New Years Day" really is WDJW (Matthew 16:18) Day per what is
described at Luke 2:21.

> I don't have a newsreader, and find the filter for the Google Groups
> interface to only block out all threads except one's own, which I don't
> want to do. But I am not just thinking of myself. God knows what a
> broad comprehensive mind I have and that I am considering even every
> person on the whole planet in the statements that I am making here.
>
> I don't know about you, but my threads are just as much for anyone else
> in the world as any regular at the group. Technically anyone with a
> computer anywhere in the world can read our threads / posts because
> they are being robo-cloned and archived.

Moreover, our LORD has used you, dearly beloved Debra, as Bible Reader
elsewhere, to make it known to the world about the existence of
alt.bible.prophecy and GSI's amazing obsession with HeartDoc Andrew.

Now imagine what may possibly (Matthew 19:26) happen if our LORD
really allows HeartDoc Andrew to become America's first
http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident and the world tries to "find
dirt" on the new (Revelation 21:5) POTUS but ends up instead finding
this post.

Now, I am even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and
again hope you, dearly beloved Debra, also have a healthy appetite too
:-)

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--