+ Greeting Cheri on 10/17/19 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2019, 7:42:24 AM10/17/19
Cheri wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Cheri wrote:

>>> I am well thank you, and thank you so much for your answer, yes he does
>>> have COPD as well. It's very helpful to the family to have some idea.
>>> Thanks again.
>>
>> I hope your "well" means you, Cheri, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> I already just had a Cutie orange.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/kf6jFLyFxaw/G2o9mXbXFAAJ

I share with you, Cheri, that it's wonderful knowing through our
proven healthy appetite, which is our proven ability to eat (i.e. the
Cutie orange in your case), that we aren't having a heart attack at
the moment in accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD