Daily WDJW HealthTip for 10/04/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 4, 2020, 5:36:42 PM10/4/20
It's when we've always strength (Judges 5:31) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2020, 6:38:40 PM10/5/20
It's when we're always truthful (Zechariah 8:16) in our LORD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 6, 2020, 4:45:35 PM10/6/20
It's when we always constantly pray (2 Thessalonians 1:11-12) in our

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 7, 2020, 7:46:04 PM10/7/20
It's when we're always merciful (Hosea 6:6) in our LORD that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2020, 6:04:21 PM10/8/20
It's when we're always in the Kingdom (Romans 14:17-19) of GOD in our

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 9, 2020, 6:08:08 PM10/9/20
It's when we're always wholeheartedly (Luke 12:33-34) in our LORD that

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 10, 2020, 5:05:25 PM10/10/20
It's when we've always GOD's grace (1 Peter 4:10) in our LORD that we