Daily WDJW Health Tip for 11/08/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2020, 3:47:20 PM11/8/20
It's when we've always peace (2 Thessalonians 3:16) in our LORD that
we become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2020, 2:13:48 PM11/9/20
It's when we always acknowledge (1 John 2:23) GOD in our LORD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2020, 4:24:49 PM11/10/20
It's when we've always grace (Titus 2:11) in our LORD that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2020, 4:21:35 PM11/11/20
It's when we're always safe (1 Chronicles 16:35) in our LORD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2020, 4:26:10 PM11/12/20
It's when we've always redemption (Colossians 1:13-14) in our LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2020, 4:04:12 PM11/13/20
It's when we're always safe (2 Kings 17:38-39) in our LORD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2020, 4:34:04 PM11/14/20
It's when we've always love (Psalm 23:6) in our LORD that we become