look

james...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2020, 9:42:16 PM3/23/20
<<LEGIT VENDOR>> TOP SHELF INDOORS ONLY FACE TO FACE DELIVERY HIT UP AT 17602034414 OR WICKR:POXE ,ALL STRAINS MEDICAL MARIJUANA WEED AND VAPE CARTRIDGES SOLD AT DISCOUNT PRICES>Sativa>,PillsTop Shelf Flowers. OGs, Kush, Girls scout Cookies, Straw Berries, Exotic vape, 310 battaries, Rare Flowers.I THC 90% tophelf/primo/loud dank shatter girls scout cookies ,cartridge,bra,knuckle cbd oil, moon rock, purple kush, white widow, og kush, granddaddy kush, AK47, BLUE DREAM,edible the quality is very visible in the eye and smelling good more shit Hit me via 17602034414 or wickr:poxe ASAP🔻 Fire 🔻buds, ️🔻wax , rosin,shatter. crumble, edibbles, Vape pen, Bong,Vape cartridges,Clones, almost% 10-18 O-Oxycontin 40 mg-Oxycontin 40 mg Diazepam 20 mg, Suboxone 8 mg Subutex 20 mg =- Roxycodone 30 mg ,Mandrax (Quaalude) 300 mg Hydrocodone 500 mg Lortab Watson 7.5 mg,Codeine Syrup , Co2 Cartridges Shatter Crumble Waxi am here to reach out to more patients do we have a deal
Benefits include the following:
*100% Organic (No solvents)
*Eye-popping design
*Quality construction
*Leak-free
*Real terps taste
*SC Lab Tested concentrates (98-99%)
*26 consistent flavors
*Guaranteed
*FREE Delivery Face To Face
*FREE refunds
Present Vape Brands include
1.Kingpen
2.Brass Knuckles
3.ATS Galaxy
4.Dr Zodiacs
5.New black Dank Vapes andRegular Dank
6.Moxie
7.Backwoods
8.Mario carts
9.Supreme carts
10.Exotic carts
11.Heavy Hitters
12.Batteries and Charger
13.Eureka Clear Cartridges
14.Clear Oil Vape Pens
15.Select Elite Vape Cartridge
16.Cannabis Oil Vape
17.Platinum Vape Carts 1000mg
18.Distillate Carts
19.Life Line Vape Carts
20.Kind Distillate Vape Carts
21.Bart cart
We guarantee the safety and all the packages are well seal ,all our packages are customized and at the end we are not interested in hearing clock and bull stories doing business with business monded people in all what i am looking forward to,no time to waste,that value comes at a reasonable price. We do provide refunds or replace your order if there is a failure in delivering.we do only face to face hit me up only serious are welcome we local all states no booking we deliver today and night delivery which is legit

%

Mar 23, 2020, 10:31:12 PM3/23/20
.

no